• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Everything you just said sounds very sexy.

....and bro-like.

I'll watch this combo, unlike the wombo combo, which I saw in sigs before I saw the thread lol.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
um yes, it needs to look beautiful by movie standards

edit: any technical tricks you know of just to look cool? I mean, if it was a good thing to do as a useful technique, cool, but if not, oh well.

the way I see it, being flashy will help improve my tech skill

BEHR

Smash Hero
Mikes Falcon is mad Flashy

Always Start with a Moonwalk across the stage.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Sell old Pairs of shoes

Like Wash them and make them look clean.

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
um yes, it needs to look beautiful by movie standards

edit: any technical tricks you know of just to look cool? I mean, if it was a good thing to do as a useful technique, cool, but if not, oh well.

the way I see it, being flashy will help improve my tech skill
- moonwalk to grab
- moonwalk to stupid walk (unsure if that's the correct term for it - it's the trick that makes Falcon walk a lot slower than his normal speed); there's a lot of room for other things with this, like after doing the stupid walk you can moonwalk again, wavedash, etc.
- wavelanding on platforms to aerial (waveland well enough so that you fall of the platform while doing so, then quickly do an aerial); bair works great, and knee is just **** sexy if you can get it. there's a lot of room to experiment with this too.

basically, just watch a lot of SS.

Captain Grenade

Smash Apprentice
speaking of SS. right before i had to play him in tourney, i watched xilo bro get 4 stocked in falcon dittos 3 times in a row. so xilo definitely knows how SS moves. LMAO

Captain Grenade

Smash Apprentice
hahaha it's jeff. you don't have to john about how long ago it was. LOL

EDIT: STUPID NEW PAGES... hiding my sweet broposts...

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol noooo I missed a man thread while Stingers was throwing up in Hickory!?!?!?!

Not cool.

Good thread though BEHRbro.

Watch SS everyone.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not sure about now, but last night he threw up like 10 times. We went to McDonalds right beforehand, but that couldn't have ANYTHING to do with it right?

He slept for like 12 hours, and I had him watch funny videos before he went to sleep, and he was fine when he woke up. I then beat him in Brawl since I beat him in Melee the day before.

=p

Top Bottom