• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bro Love [crew] We love Foxy's sister

Captain Grenade

Smash Apprentice
i feel like i helped cause this little uprising from CJ Love.
because he sees me as a poser... just trying to fit in...

null55

Smash Master
Lol, Lumpy quit assuming I have a problem with you. I don't at all.

And "Techchased" is a terrible name for a tournament. It should be called "K.N.E.E. 1"

null55

Smash Master
Really though, the first big tourney in Gboro can't have a really uncreative name. Someone come up with something.

null55

Smash Master
If you see him today, tell him to change the name of the tourney.

No acronym actually, let's just do KNEE1.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Im texting him right now too see if I can out it in the Tourney Listings and im asking ofr soem new information as well.

So I will bring it up.

<.<

>.>

BEHR

Smash Hero
Copy and Paste Motherfuvcka he still has not responded.

****in ***eet.

Captain Grenade

Smash Apprentice
lmao nice name.

if i held a tourney, i'd prolly call it gayballs.
idk why... i just heart gayballs.

"hey, you gonna go to gayballs this weekend?"

HAHA

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hey Frames, do you mind if I asked if you did anything special to be a mod? I know I shouldn't be one, so that's not why I'm asking. I'm just curious.

Also, maybe Mask/some bro can "sensationalize" this story and put it in the OP.

Tryin to be a productive bro here.

@Kenny: I'm sure he's had plenty of practice.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You must be a respectable name in the community. Have contributed to the greater cause, and have at least saved one jolly green giant from impending d00m.

That last "requirement" is optional, yet if it is done, you gain extra Z0MG points. Frames has done such a feat.

Frames

DI
bros listen i might need ur help

there's this huge 3-day ddr/itg tournament that my friends and i are thinking of going, and we would need housing only the night of the 2nd, jan 3rd, and jan 4th

this is the location

Mini Putt Family Entertainment Center
1294 Independence Drive
Rocky Mount NC, 27801

if any bros are really close that could help me and some others out we would appreciate it (and throw a few bucks ur way :))

they also might have smash there too but even if they dont maybe we can swing by an NC melee event

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wait what? When did this tourney get announced? I live just down the street from them . . . And no. I can't provide housing.

ALTHOUGH, the red roof inn does like a room for $40 a night. The rooms could fit a good five people. <_<

Frames

DI
Hey Frames, do you mind if I asked if you did anything special to be a mod? I know I shouldn't be one, so that's not why I'm asking. I'm just curious.

Also, maybe Mask/some bro can "sensationalize" this story and put it in the OP.

Tryin to be a productive bro here.

@Kenny: I'm sure he's had plenty of practice.
yo much love to the bros gettin the daily grind on basically i was recommended by a former mod qdvs we know each other really well and when he stepped down i took his place

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
You couldn't make it sound better? Something like . . .

You both were in a massive battle with overwhelming odds against you. In a desperate advance for survival, you're friend used himself as a means for you to get through and escape the madness. His final words were for you to take his spot ab.........

Forget it.

Frames

DI
hell yea

also have you guys checked out that show bromance?? dude mtv should be paying us for that **** that's basically the idea behind this crew, anyways once it premiers we should do weekly discussions

edit- zio do you play ddr/itg? if so that would be really awesome bro

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
Dude, I saw some commercials for that a while ago. WE should be on that show. I'm totally watching it when it starts.

I love DDR/ITG, but I'm only really good at it with my fingers... and decent on foot.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We're better than show. Don't believe the hype.

Look at Frames bein all productive and shiz. Too good.

I'm def watchin some bromance now lol.

Top Bottom