• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brisbane - CoK - OVERCORE - CAO IS STILL WEARING A DRESS

Triss

Smash Journeyman
yer if you can learn how to tech a shine.... off natural instinct your as good as sirias....

"quote"Changing freddo fund to sloth fund.

and lol.

also, hows seeding going in this tourny? are we having it? or...?

MikulOnIce85

Smash Ace
Hey Guys, i reckon that i'll be able to making the tourney, so i'm asking for two things now. Can anyone host me, and who would like to team up with me for the tourney?

Shady_james

Smash Cadet
hopefully i'll be a good player by the time this event happens, but i'm not really expecting people to be jumping to team with me. i'll just grab whoever's left behind on the day, unless somebodys volunteering of course :D

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Ok guys, the Sydney Crew is looking for a place to stay, there will be four of us: myself, Pat, Jaz and Fork. Please let us know if your able to host us, cause if not we have to start looking for hostels to stay at.

We are really looking forward to coming up there and playing some games.

Oh also, what program do you guys use for your swiss system? I haven't been able to find a good (and free) one around for use in our own tournies.

Cheers,

Kulla

Sirias

Smash Champion
I think I'm teaming with Ryan but that's only if he wants to team with me and no one else. =]

I wanna team with Andy. :'C

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
4 Sydney guys need housing remember - are you guys who aren't housing anyone yet (but want to) want to take them or share the load?

Also, how's the Sloth fund going?

SAM MAY BE COMING....

.... if he comes, it will be epic like the last crew battle he did

Sirias

Smash Champion
Omigou yeah Sloth Fund. D: What's happenin' with that?

I'd house people but AGAIN, can't, because of parents being all: "Omg people you know from the internetsors might rob our house like that random Korean! D:<"
Not that you'd want to stay here anyway. <.<;;
Trust me.

Get Sam here! D: Train his Ness! For the love of Gawd. XD

Scrubs

Smash Lord
I'm happy to take the Sydney boys. I just need to see whats happening. I may be moving out I'll let everyone know closer to the tourney.

King Kong

Smash Lord
I'll team with you Mikul unless Josh wants to team with me.
Dude..... come on.... of course im teaming with you. Time to bring the pain and remind everyone just how cheap a peach/sheik team can be.

Oh... and I can prolly host one person for a few days if necessary

peace out

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
Groovy about housing issues, my car of peeps, four of us, will arrive friday night, and leave monday morning. Don't know yet how many other sydneyers are coming up, they seem to be discussing it though, we shall have to wait and see.

As for the Sloth fund, I'm willing to contribute!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Ben and Josh. When was that team created?
So you'll only be staying for like 4 days / 4 nights or somin? That's not very long.
I'll try convince my parents into letting random people into our house again.
That is, only if you have no where else to stay, since I don't really want you guys to waste 'more' money coming up here on a place to stay.

... Or you could always sleep on the streets. <3

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Mikul's ticket purchased:

1 Passenger:
Adult 1: MILLER, MICHAEL

From Melbourne (Tullamarine) (MEL) to Gold Coast (OOL)
Thursday, 06 Dec 07 Flight TT 7408 Depart Melbourne (Tullamarine) (MEL) at 18:55 and arrive in Gold Coast (OOL) at 19:55

From Gold Coast (OOL) to Melbourne (Tullamarine) (MEL)
Wednesday, 12 Dec 07 Flight TT 7403 Depart Gold Coast (OOL) at 08:30 and arrive in Melbourne (Tullamarine) (MEL) at 11:45

I couldn't get you the original flights for the same price, as they spiked. However, these flights should work out just fine for us so you don't have to worry.

--Cao

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
LOL I also booked my sister the same flight too. I think Kulla's the only one who has met her though, and she's just spontaneously coming for fun. Too bad I can't switch her flight with mine

Sirias

Smash Champion
Who doesn't have a partner so far...

Again, I don't know if I'm teaming with Ryan, but I think I am.

Andy doesn't have anyone (GetThatRat).
Nor Toai.
Not that I know of, anyway.

Don't really know about anyone else.
Peter (DJCat) might not have a partner either.
Should be me but Ryan wants - I think - to team with me and he's more demanding. =]

I should have a different game name for every character I use...

Sloth

Smash Ace
Well, I am gonna try my best to save for this, as I can't miss out on seeing all my favourite men <3

I am going to ask work tomorrow, there is a pretty high chance I won't be able to make it due to the Christmas rush and the size of our store/staff issues. If allowed, I will try to book for 7th-10th and just worry about money later.

So hopefully I can, and I'll need a parter and a place to crash!

Sirias

Smash Champion
Shotgun staying at Andy's house when Sloth's over for a three-some orgy, kthx. <3
I better start working on my Ice Climbers so I can have sex with theirs. :D
Babies~

Sloth

Smash Ace
Sounds sexy Andy, we need to think of an epic name! I think neon might be coming up with me as well. I am booking tickets tonight with all hope, and I'll post my details then. Looking forward to it :)

Arriving Friday 7th at 10:25am
Departing Monday 10th at 3:05pm

Going with virgin blue, yay.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Shotgun housing Nathan as well. I'll schedule pick-up from you guys, courtesy of Ben or Bob. :D

Then you guys can come over later at night! :D:D:D
(Sorry it's my Birthday, have plans :()

N30N

Smash Apprentice
asking work tomorrow then ill book if all goes according to plan~

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
CAOTIC, Sloth, Jaz, Berimbau, Kulla, Mikul.... VS.... QUEENSLANDERRRRRRRRRRRRS

OMG yesyesyesyes whose the OOS captain? LOLLLZ i'd like to improve my Australian crew battle record as captain which currently stands at 0% :grin:

D.J Cat

Smash Lord
Hey Interstate kids!

Time to start hearing some suggestions/idea on cool things to do while you guys are up here.
I'm thinking theme parks on the Gold Coast for a start.
Dreamworld or Wet n Wild are always good.
What other things do you guys want to do?

Sirias

Smash Champion
I'm all for teaming with you, but we should practice a little more before we do, lmao.
I suicide and kill my team-mates too much. <.<;;
And you rage too much.
Makes me scared.
Makes me suicide and kill you more.
<3<3<3

Andy, host me!!!

Edit:

Dreamworld. :D GIANT DROP!!! :D:D:D Although it's lame now... it was good back then. I don't mind Wet 'n Wild, or that other one... White Water World, but I don't enjoy swimming ones as much.

Andy's house is godly. <3
Best bean-bags ever. =]

Top Bottom