• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brisbane - CoK - OVERCORE - CAO IS STILL WEARING A DRESS

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Flights:
Departure: 12:25 06-Dec-07 Melbourne,
Arrive: 13:25 06-Dec-07 Gold Coast
DJ 987

Departure: 19:40 13-Dec-07 Gold Coast,
Arrive: 22:50 13-Dec-07 Melbourne
DJ 998

... it was $154 :) and no i didnt pick the wrong airport, i picked the cheaper one LMAO :estatic:

I'm gonna divvy up my time in Brisbane and the coast

also Joshys suggestion = win

camping or no camping? i say lets do ittt

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Suggestion regarding the tourney: I don't think its necessary to spread it out over 2 days. 8am-5pm is more than enough time to get singles and teams done, especially if there's swiss, that beautiful 1st offense disqualification rule for friendlying, and alot more flexibility in time management (ie - if you're strapped for time you can just reduce the number of rounds). If you want to do crew battles, that'll have to be scheduled for another day, but with nothing at stake and nothing to prove (until more oos confirm themselves), its not really high on my priority list, and I could care less (i've love to spectate Tech vs. Ward though). If you decide to spread it over 2 days, you may as well throw in a low tier/item/Smash Brawl tourney with a pot entry for those. December 8 - I assume at least Zac will have Brawl by then.

I wouldn't like having finals at a place with 10 people max, that's just exclusive and not fun. Instead, I'd push for punctuality and tight-*** tourney directing. It works.

Am I a really a director of this tournament? If so, I'll unban Ryan and Moose and invite everyone to come. If you want a good national you don't ban people, that's rude and inconsiderate towards interstaters who fly over wanting to meet them. Look at my sig ~ Peach is already crying.

Noone has to listen to me, but I'm making a reasonable suggestion to make this tournament more enjoyable for EVERYONE and also make a good case why everyone should visit Queensland's Smash community. I love you all, but not as much as Boozer. He's cuter.

Since I have no idea what the pot will be like (assumedly small or absent - hope i'm wrong), and I'm CLEARLY money oriented as cute Juggywuggy loves to point out, I request money matches with anyone! $10 best of 3, MLG, any takers?

About vids - am I allowed to record matches and people? I feel like doing a Queensland and Adelaide vid without having to rely on anyone else for resources, because that clearly fails (e.g. Comrades 1 and 2). I did the OC vids mostly by myself and that didn't fail, lol... possibly because that was also money oriented, lmfao. But those 2 day updates weren't... hmmmzzz

GET READY FOR SOME CAWK

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
No one's really banned. It's just drama llama QQ.

And I'm pretty sure you can record anyone and anything you want.

++++++++++++ We all know Caotic <3s his money honeys.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Outsiders just don't understand Qld. Hate towards each other just means we wubs each other so much it hurts T_T

cawoticuuute - If you bring your cam we will have 4 (me 2/juggy 1) max footage yayuhz

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Up-skirt fantasies. *drool*

Toai wear a skirt... Or maybe Kas should >_>

Cao does yours have crappy frame lines when you record TVs?

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Nope, and it records a steady 30fps. NTSC cams are win!

If we can organize a camping trip.... Fraser Island? I wonder if you guys will have free time around that time cus its a fair distance away and if we do, look into hiring a meaty 4WD

Sirias

Smash Champion
I gotta wear a skirt?
Better get shaving.

I'm too tall. D: Toai's the only one fit for the job.
I'm sorry Toai, but looks like you've gotta do it by yourself. </3

And what's with all the cawk-sucking fights?
Honestly.
: D You guys are so funny sometimes, like a whole bunch of newly weds, I think.
All married to one another.
Like husbands and husbands and husbands.

OMFG!
CHUCK AND LARRY
BEST MOVIE EVER!
Homosexuality to the max.
And to see it with a guy, and of all of them -> ZAC.
I felt myself turning queerer by the second.
All his gropings, hawt.

And, hahah, anyone wanna stay at my house?
Hey, you're all welcome.
But if you do wanna come, you'll be getting me kicked out of my home to live on the streets.
And I'm serious, my parents will kick me out.
Just look at their faces.

Mom: "D: <"
Dad: "D: <"

Yokai

Smash Ace
You know why everyone looooves QLD?? cause we ***** alot, and its funny.

this is the same as usual, GC and Brissy have some sort of feud that never lets up it seems, maybe cause sykes gay, or maybe cause we are allergic to bull****.

this tourny will be made of WIN, no doubts there, as long as we can all get together and stop fighting till the day.
and, ward will not be out of state, there are two states to be in, QLD and pissed, i plan on both.

id like to say ill come, but getting buttraped and paying money to see it just doesnt sound like a goood offer lolz. maybe there should be betting on rounds or something (lol illegal gambling anyone??)

as for pub crawl, camping, ect. this would also be cool as long as we can make it, i dunno if vyse looks 18.

BTW, I love all the homo references in this sticky, i wonder what actually it is making this sticky....???

CoK + sticky + homo references..... rather interesting guys.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
I was considering driving up for this tourney...if so I'd probably drag up Pat and some other Sydneyites with me. But yeah...some **** that seems like it has to be sorted out.

In other news: I'll MM you Cao! Hopefully by then I would have improved slightly if not massively! Atleast enough not to get completly owned in every match. In anycase...I'll keep you guys posted...but in anycase I would need a place to crash, as my car isnt really that comfortable to sleep in (but it has been done many times).

Kulla

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Awesome Kulla! Can always trust Sydneysiders to spruce the game up a bit with a little wager ;) But since you rock we'll just convert it into a dinner match - winner gets a free shout from the loser at some yummy restaurant LOL- seems like a nicer gesture. :)

I'd like to request housing from any of the Ward peeps on the 6th and the 7th, and a Brisbanites' den on the 8th and the 9th :). Whoever houses me I'll be grateful and will return such favors if you gets visit Melbourne.

I'll spend the other days in Fraser Island even if you guys dont join me. Sandsurfing sounds too fun PLZPLZPLZPLZLZP join me Simon/Pat! <3!

ACCELERATE

Smash Lord
(Moose) The problem with ward houseing is unless the people we host have a car its a one hour train trip back up to brisbane for the tourny if they want to do that i might be able to get 4 people to stay with me.....Thats a maybe tho

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Bad news. Just got slapped with a big fine for letting my dog out of our gate. It was my Brisbane money. I'm a no show. Hopefully see you guys in Adelaide.

Kulla

Smash Journeyman
What the...? Did you Dog maul a baby or something?

And Cao, sounds like a plan...though I have a feeling its going to cost me more then a normal money match would... :(

King Kong

Smash Lord
LOL. QLD!!!! lets start a get freddo to QLD fund.

We all just have to chip in $20 and you'll experience the speedy fox demon that is freddo.

peace out

freddo

Smash Journeyman
The fine was $220. I 'breached' the Domestic (Feral and Nuisance) Animals Act 1994. It's a load of croc really. There were bad winds and our gate flew open. I have to pay for not properly securing our dog. I do have time to save up, but I have to make some other big purchases that are out of my control as well. Like car payments and a trip to Canberra for a conference.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Same here.

As if not come up.
You're the only one I wanna plllaaayyy!!! </3
What kinda dog do you have?

And I wanna go to Canberra to meet up with someone.
Mmmaybe later.

We'll have things sorted out by the time this is on.
Which is like...
A millennium away.

And FINALLY. Faster internet. 2 weeks of slower-than-dial-up-speed was ghey.
My posts are getting shorter.
... Yay!

freddo

Smash Journeyman
If you guys are serious about this, and can at least gather the plane ticket - I'm there. Cao knows that these things take off and then just die. Thanks to you guys who are willing to pay. Sirias, you wanna play me most, but no money for my fund? I understand, since you're like 13 years old with no job. But still.
My Dog:

Cute, but cheeky.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I said: "Same here." As in, I would also aid in the gathering of money for your travel.
Plus Andy said: "See! $60..." Which is me, him and Josh, presumably? D:

I love your dog. <3
And I'm not THIRTEEN! D:< I'm 17, thank you very much.
But I do need a job, yeah.
D: Better go out and apply for those bajillions of places I live 1 second away from. C:

freddo

Smash Journeyman
Truly overwhelming. Thank you Sirias, just joking around with you, much appreciated. Syke, you're a legend. This will come back around to you guys either in the form of accommodation at my place or money donations when I'm in a better position to give them.

Now, how do you feel about making the tournament the weekend after? :D This may or may not be an issue for me, but IF everyone is kool about the weekend after then there would be no issues for me personally, if people are not pleased with changing the date, then I will try to pull a few strings.

I hope in all of this you can see my urge to be there with you guys. I may be coming across as a Whiney *****...I apologise, I really am looking forward to seeing you guys.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I should hope so! Hahahah, jk, I know you were.
Although I don't 'act' 17... So you could've meant my 'mental' age, for all I know.

Zac. Show-off. </3
Go watch Transformers.

I don't really mind about the date. Anytime is good, as long as it's not 'now'.
And your definition of a 'whiney *****' is pretty... ... ... low? Maybe?
You already know what the people are like here, no?
I think that explains enough for itself. C:

freddo

Smash Journeyman
I so hope you don't take this stuff personally. I know you're 17, I think you're actually ahead for your age, but Syke or Juggie might wanna comment there.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Already got my tickets, so a date change would put me out

I forgot Tiger Airways was launching by this time and you can get flights to Gold or Sunshine Coasts for $119 return ex Melbourne (They don't fly to Brisbane) thats seriously good a deal.

Get that Rat

Smash Lord
Uhh. I'd rather have a jam-packed week before I go back to Singapore. This would make it seem so cuuuute that I would definitely want to come back after stupid stupid army. :(

I actually will be in Singapore the next week so I'd prefer it not be changed.

And yea. Kas... Man up son.

Sloth

Smash Ace
I will put $30 towards Freddo, just give me bank account details Syke.

I wouldn't be able to travel there without my favourite home-dog. <3 Freddo.

Top Bottom