• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brisbane Animania Brawl Tournament - September 20th - all over, red rover

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
yeah ive seen some negativity about and some trash talking.. its 2 be excepted but yeah it can be rage worthy. kinda makes u wanna.. do this!!!

i am not gonna add anything to keep the fire burning.. i know i wasn't that useful at the tournament cause i had/wanted to spend time with my girlfriend.. (thats a pretty lame excuse =P)

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
(Bar say, smoking weed and ...)..
WHAT THE HELL MAN? WHAT THE HELL! :( :confused: I THOUGHT I KNEW YoU!

Wait I didn't say that.

Humans are negative, it's in their nature to be negative. Even strong people will be negative, even those who seem all smiles and what have you are often or not hiding negative connotations or feelings.

Pretty much you need to realise you're doing PEOPLE a favour, and the people you're doing this for are either appreciative or negative. Those who are negative are the ones you pretty much have to say:
Why the **** do you remain in a community for a -game- that you don't care for. Go, RUN, RUN AWAY AND NEVER RETURN. *Sends the Hyenas*. That's the attitude you have to take, relying on negative people will have negative results, be wary.

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Was I involved somehow? I hope I was, I hate missing out. lol
You know where you stand you dumb ol' Wookie :laugh:

yeah ive seen some negativity about and some trash talking.. its 2 be excepted but yeah it can be rage worthy. kinda makes u wanna.. do this!!!

i am not gonna add anything to keep the fire burning.. i know i wasn't that useful at the tournament cause i had/wanted to spend time with my girlfriend.. (thats a pretty lame excuse =P)
Ah, this isn't directed at anybody that helped me out at the tournament. The reverse is much more true. I'm very very very grateful for all you guys did for me over those 2 days.

Lol he popped after his first tourney XD
It's not the tournament, or the competitors, or the staff I was angry at. This isn't even related to smash, but the constant negative criticism I'd been getting and attitudes I've been putting up with from a select 2 or 3 individuals who know who they are.

My feelings about how the tournament ran are positive. It was a good positive experience, and it served its purpose, i.e. introducing people to the competitive scene for Brawl.

Although I do have a varying opinion on the Animania staff and the way they handled the affair on their end.

WHAT THE HELL MAN? WHAT THE HELL! :( :confused: I THOUGHT I KNEW YoU!

Wait I didn't say that.

Humans are negative, it's in their nature to be negative. Even strong people will be negative, even those who seem all smiles and what have you are often or not hiding negative connotations or feelings.

Pretty much you need to realise you're doing PEOPLE a favour, and the people you're doing this for are either appreciative or negative. Those who are negative are the ones you pretty much have to say:
Why the **** do you remain in a community for a -game- that you don't care for. Go, RUN, RUN AWAY AND NEVER RETURN. *Sends the Hyenas*. That's the attitude you have to take, relying on negative people will have negative results, be wary.
I don't intend on relying on negative people any time soon.

---

Let me get one thing straight.
I am not directing this towards QLD smashers. I love smash in my state, I love the people I've met through it, and everything about it.

I've spoken to the people I directed that rant towards over MSN and it's all resolved. So please don't think this was directed towards you guys.

Top Bottom