• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bringing the Thunder: Luigi Boards Tourney 2/6 4:00PM - 3/1 4:00PM STILL OPEN

Player01

Smash Journeyman
friendlies anyone?

um nm. apparently my wii wont turn on...
maybe it overheated.
are you remembering to take the game disc out of your wii. also turning your wii horizontally causes it to overheat faster.

then again maybe its some other problem.

Eten

Smash Ace
Ok, when me and Magnum finally played,
I won, 2-0, Luigi vs. G&W

Abuse the turtle moooar!

Also, those friendlies between me, you, and Zhazh were really fun

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
Ok, when me and Magnum finally played,
I won, 2-0, Luigi vs. G&W

Abuse the turtle moooar!

Also, those friendlies between me, you, and Zhazh were really fun
boo i sucked

but gg's tho i really need to get better

and lol at frigate at end i shoot parachute the wrong way lol

ok did you play a tourney set w/ zmazh or just friendlies

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
I can play you tomorrow if your interested.
Step right up, pwn your very own Magnumblade today! (or tomorrow actually) don't worry it won't be much of a fight, no strings attached! just 99 easy payments of $19.99!

I'm up for a match sometime tomorrow afternoon

and shadowfire your sig is +1

Player01

Smash Journeyman
i can play someone right now, if anyone is available.

edit: zhao we havent played yet i swear :p
but if nobody shows you wanna do some friendlies?

edit2: k XD

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
Anyone I haven't played yet wanna hit me up? ^_^

EDIT: Sorry guys, I just remembered I gotta give Zarth some training time. Friendlies later Player01? :D

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
does anyone wanna play some friendlies? :p I am failing at this tourney too bad so ima play up first (insert john here: and my hands are always cold cuz im in basement so i cant move as fast as i regularly do)

Zmazh

Smash Rookie
Hey Zhao, I notice that you play in the singles ladder of GB. Do you want to set up a challenge sometime?

Player01

Smash Journeyman
ggz shadow, sorry i couldnt stat longer.

anyway i won with peach 2-1
shadow used luigi

Zmazh

Smash Rookie
Sure dude! GB was how I went from being the scrubbiest luigi who couldn't even shorthop to a decent Luigi who CAN shorthop XD
Yeah GB is great practice, i'm getting more used to lag and also shaking off the nervousness of playing people I don't know.

I can usually play matches between 4:30 - 5:00 PM (PST) but on Fri. & Saturday I can play almost anytime.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
Yeah GB is great practice, i'm getting more used to lag and also shaking off the nervousness of playing people I don't know.

I can usually play matches between 4:30 - 5:00 PM (PST) but on Fri. & Saturday I can play almost anytime.
I'm pretty sure you play more often than that ;)

and what is GB? I would like practice :D

(wrong forum for this) can anyone rate/critique my G&W? I am considering using him in a tourney (if I ever join a serious one) for Luigi's hard match-ups in case this tourney doesn't find anything about it (we need more people playing as his hard matchups, yes, that means marth/mk/d3/falco/snake/etc.)

either that or we have this for fun, and I or someone else post like an "experiment" thread where we play matches or post finds via experimentation with Luigi, no competition or anything, just plain old guess-n-check...or something like that.

Zmazh

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty sure you play more often than that ;)
Actually if you've noticed, I haven't been playing much in this tourney, as you can see by my score.

and what is GB? I would like practice :D
GB (GameBattles) is the extension of MLG (Major League Gaming) that deals with tourneys and online ladders. It's what I told you about in the PM.

(wrong forum for this) can anyone rate/critique my G&W? I am considering using him in a tourney (if I ever join a serious one) for Luigi's hard match-ups in case this tourney doesn't find anything about it (we need more people playing as his hard matchups, yes, that means marth/mk/d3/falco/snake/etc.)
I don't feel like rate/critiquing him right now, but I will get to it.
And I play as Marth/MK/Falco all decently, so if anyone needs practice vs. them, let me know.

Top Bottom