• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bringing the Thunder: Luigi Boards Tourney 2/6 4:00PM - 3/1 4:00PM STILL OPEN

crewster

Smash Lord
lol thanx, I'm going to Davos in Switzaland.

After this I'm going to make the luigi wifi champioships. To see who is the best luigi on wifi. Only luigi.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
lol thanx, I'm going to Davos in Switzaland.

After this I'm going to make the luigi wifi champioships. To see who is the best luigi on wifi. Only luigi.
Well good luck

where can i sign up for those tourneys? I am one of those wifi-only players and I would like to join. Too bad alot of the best Luigi players like Boss and biglou don't play wifi much.

Play hard this week crewster, even if you drop the tourney I will count the score you had when you dropped out to the final results.

Rules have been updated and scoring formula is under revisement, will anyone discuss on the scoring system? During the tournament please record win with winner, loser, characters used (both players) so that in case of a score formula change, scores will still be kept somewhat in tact. Until the formula is changed, scores will be based off the current formula and will be converted to the newer formula later.

crewster

Smash Lord
In the smash tournaments section there is a forum called "online tourny listings". you can regester for online tournys there.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
My wii is fixed :)! yay!:)

I leant my brawl to my freind :(! Awwww! :(
XDD thats terrible

KEEL HEEM AND STEAL IT BACK

or be nice and tell him that you need it for tournament

its cool hippie you can play whenever you want I won't remove you if you're inactive.

and lol all the people register once i set up a time :D

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
i read later :D
laziness

hey if anyone wants to have some practice matches I'm up for it

o btw can everyone give their wii #? I want everyone to be able to send good replays to Zmazh so he can record it and both people need their wii #s for that

sorry bout that everyone.

crewster

Smash Lord
I'll get my wii # now.

It is....
0299 7256 4848 6021

Zmazh

Smash Rookie
BearJaw | BEAR | 1908-7671-1908 | Main-Luigi | 7520-1845-5099-7937
I just tried putting in your Brawl FC and it says it's incorrect, has anyone else tried? You may have just typed it in wrong because I'm sure I typed it in correct.

Zmazh

Smash Rookie
I've added everyone's Brawl FC, so if anyone wants to have some practice matches just say the word.
I probably won't be much of a challenge though, because I just started playing as Luigi yesturday. It would be good practice for me.

Zmazh

Smash Rookie
Awesome, I'll get on right now.

Hmm, when did you add me to your roster?
It is showing that it is "Awaiting Registration" for you.

Zmazh

Smash Rookie
wtf, I keep getting d/c. I'm going to reconnect everthing and we can try again in like 10min.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
*not filler post*

Everyone make sure that you have everyone else registered so that we dont run into those problems during the tournament.

And yes zmazh what's wrong with your connection?

meanwhile i will play you scatt, friendly matches

and brrrr my hands are cold

Zmazh

Smash Rookie
Finally my connection is back up. I'm going to get on Wifi soon, so if anyone still wants to play then...let's.

Player01

Smash Journeyman
brawl time for any one who is up for it!

zmash possibly

pray for good connection

edit: so are these only friendlies or tourny matches?

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
Hmm i don't haave aim or anything

i think that we should just set times

and the tourney shall begin!!!

ANY MATCHES STARTED ON OR AFTER 4:00PM WILL COUNT AS TOURNEY SET. THE WINNER REPORTS WHO HE BEAT, THE SCORE, AND THE CHARACTERS PLAYED.

i will check score every other hour if i can. good luck to all competing.

BRING THE THUNDER!

Player01

Smash Journeyman
hey magnum what time zone are you talking about with the 4 pm stuff. and boom i think you report the win here in this thread.

Magnumblade

Smash Journeyman
hey magnum what time zone are you talking about with the 4 pm stuff. and boom i think you report the win here in this thread.
time zone = 4pm pacific
and yes report wins here

first match : W: Magnumblade(Luigi) L:Zmazh(Luigi)

im going to separate the w/l/T to characters and total just incase of formula change

everyone please register all the players in the tourney, many of you have not registered the others yet.

Zmazh

Smash Rookie
I have added all the Wii #s that have been posted and will accept any replays you want me to capture and give them to Magnum. Anyone who hasn't posted theirs already should do so.

Top Bottom