• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brewin up some Brawl 3: The Finale | Markham, Ontario, Canada | June 26th, 2010

DarkSieg

Smash Rookie
Oh Jeez, I'm going to get ***** cold. Or so I expect. Havn't been in the brawl scene for what...Almost half a year if not more now? (And TBH, I think its more :p )

Edit: Patches corrected me, 10 Freeking Months. Holy ****ing **** Lol. Nothing bad about you though Holy >:O

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I will be away between thursday to tuesday next week (helpin sister move from new york to chicago). please feel free to continue updating ur status on this thread, or discuss the tourney, w/e, just sayin, I wont look at this again until next week tuesday night (and the rest of tonight :p)

asian_alvin

Smash Cadet
my apologies for being such a ninja around here.

Marik, i want my wiimote back lol
of course there will be ssf4 set up, wouldnt be a brawl tourney without it
this is the last one because parents are selling the venue :(
i will be trying to find some cheaper alternatives for venue though, so show enough support, and there will be more in august.
i also still have someone's brawl disc case from the 1st tourney. anyone want it?

and tin, i think we should drink before playing in this tourney.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Aww. I really liked this venue. It was close, convenient, and very clean. Too bad your parents are selling it. :(

Rikana

Smash Champion
I'll probably come. If I do, I'm in for Brawl+. Definitely up for Smash64 (virtual console) and Melee friendlies. I might play some ssf4 too. I haven't played it ssf4 yet and I'm still learning by watching videos.

sswizzbbeatss

Smash Apprentice
I'll probably come. If I do, I'm in for Brawl+. Definitely up for Smash64 (virtual console) and Melee friendlies. I might play some ssf4 too. I haven't played it ssf4 yet and I'm still learning by watching videos.
havent played ssf4 yet!!!!??/ get wit the program.

ayeee im staff doneee with 5ive doneee
im cool, waddup?

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Ill try to come, I think I can have off this weekend if I ask my manger today.
the only reason I cant come its if I move that day

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I found my way to a computer lol (can check stuff everynight while at hotels :p)

lol

edit: omg fashoomp is going
Confirm your attendance aready!

I guess i can make this then? SSF4 and B+ i guess lol.
We are going to meet in Braw+. I can assure you of that, I'm going to guarantee it. You better be ready for me. Let the bestman win :]

hype10char

Im coming to win some bus fare. =D
Peope, this man is serious, if he doesn't come in at least 3rd in RPS, he can't get home :(

i1337 and kenny, you two *******s better come!
LOL, I'l try to rig ur spot in the tourney as much as I can :p.

Uggh, you would put that up. It's SOOOOO old. But seriously...you better make it to this one so I can whoop you in brawl.
LMMFAO, but DDD ***** DK lol :(, use Lucas, then it will be fair :p

oooh neato
Come to this :p, confirm your attendance

HAMnEGGS

Smash Apprentice
every saturday i have work until like, 2-3. meaning i'm gonna be like SUPER late for brawl lol.

by my guess i would normally be able to get there by like 5, since i have to take transit and all.

so list me as a "maybe".

_Power_

Smash Cadet

~AsianKenny

(made a new account cuz my previous one wasnt registered to my current email, and i dont know how to change it :/)

anyways, i might be coming to this for brawl doubles and rps only. ill likely go but its still a maybe.

.decoy

Smash Ace
see? its important for things other than girls to be good looking

at least im still looking good though, just sayin...

Top Bottom