• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breast Cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Your friend is pretty cute. =) I wish him the best of luck.

(Wait...Azua, what happened to your sticked thread with all the other "help my friend win this and that" threads?)

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman

(Wait...Azua, what happened to your sticked thread with all the other "help my friend win this and that" threads?)
This isn't just to help him win something its to help spread awareness for Pink Friday.

Azua

Scourge Cheerleader
Premium
BRoomer

This is different, but I'm stickying it anyway because it's for a good cause.

Ballistaboy

Smash Journeyman
Help spread this video and if you have a tigerdirect store around you make sure to go its 50% off guys! AND its for a good cause.

Thanks for the support you have shown already :)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Hey come on Goldie, breast cancer has the right too you know.

mimic_king

Smash Lord
My band teacher in the sixth grade died of breast cancer. It was really sad. The assistant band director at our school then became full time director and was such a ***** to everyone that she made over half of the band kids quit. Now there are hardly any kids at my school in band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom