• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Breaking the Ice - Ice Climbers DLC Discussion Thread - Under New Ownership!

MoveMan1

Smash Journeyman
And when that Project M mod was released, half of the audience said it worked, while the rest said balancing him would be completely impossible.

And THAT, my friends, is why Sakurai won't do it- no matter what he does with Ridley, not enough people will be satisfied with the result.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Why are we arguing amongst ourselves? Even more importantly, why are we arguing amongst ourselves about something other than ICies? If we were talking about them, we probably wouldn't be having this problem right now, since we usually support each other's ideas on them...

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Really, you like how Ridley is represented. Well then, why don't we make Ganondorf a stage boss since he isn't anything like what he does in the games. Why don't we remove the Koopalings as alts since they can't turn into Shadow Mario. Why don't we make Olimar actually his height. Dude, Sakurai isn't adding Ridley because he doesn't want to try. Ridley is THE most deserving character that isn't in Smash yet, even over King K. Rool. Ridley fans have been waiting since Melee. The reasoning Sakurai gave was bull**** because a 14 year old made a mod in Project M all by himself showing that Ridley can be possible. This is my dream, to see all of the characters in the Melee intro to become playable (Ice Climbers, Ridley, Samurai Goroh, and Wolf).

Chrom wasn't added because Sakurai felt Robin was more unique. Plus, you actually play as Robin in Awakening.
Is Ganondorf 5x bigger than Link?

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
And when that Project M mod was released, half of the audience said it worked, while the rest said balancing him would be completely impossible.

And THAT, my friends, is why Sakurai won't do it- no matter what he does with Ridley, not enough people will be satisfied with the result.
It's the internet - you'll never find anything that everyone will be completely satisfied with.

Is Ganondorf 5x bigger than Link?
Ganondorf's about twice the size of Link, (there's a better picture in Google Images, but I can't access it directly) not to mention that his Smash Bros. moves have no basis in the actual games. You'd think that, if accuracy was such a priority, Ganondorf wouldn't have remained incredibly similar to Captain Falcon for three games straight, or at the very least, his B-moves would have been changed to reflect his fights in the Zelda games. (the same size issues come up with Pit and Palutena, where Palutena goes from twice Pit's height or more in the original games to shorter than him in Smash)

FancySmash

Smash Lord
No but Ganondorf doesn't play like what he does in the Zelda games. When have you seen Ganondorf pull off a Dark Falcon Punch. And technically yes, since he is kinda the embodiment of Ganon and Ganon is like 5x bigger than Link. Bowser is usually 3x bigger than Mario.
And everyone is supposed to be several times larger than Olimar. It's weird, Sakurai says that size matters in Smash with Ridley, but it doesn't matter with Olimar. I'm not really complaining, I love Olimar and the Pikmin series, but this seems to be a double negative, it can't be had both ways.

It sucks for Ridley fans that Sakurai only envisions him as a boss character, but let's be honest, when he makes him a boss, he makes the boss right. Ridley is a decent boss in Brawl, even having Meta Ridley as a boss as well. As a boss, he's handled pretty well. Sure, it would be nice to see that handled well as a playable character, but until that day, it's probably best not to argue about it.

I mean, we're here for Popo and Nana, not Ridley. Let's get back to something we can all agree on, getting them back in Smash. :)

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
And everyone is supposed to be several times larger than Olimar. It's weird, Sakurai says that size matters in Smash with Ridley, but it doesn't matter with Olimar. I'm not really complaining, I love Olimar and the Pikmin series, but this seems to be a double negative, it can't be had both ways.

It sucks for Ridley fans that Sakurai only envisions him as a boss character, but let's be honest, when he makes him a boss, he makes the boss right. Ridley is a decent boss in Brawl, even having Meta Ridley as a boss as well. As a boss, he's handled pretty well. Sure, it would be nice to see that handled well as a playable character, but until that day, it's probably best not to argue about it.

I mean, we're here for Popo and Nana, not Ridley. Let's get back to something we can all agree on, getting them back in Smash. :)
Thank you.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

I really do want to see that Melee intro dream come true. Ice Climbers and Wolf will probably be back for Smash 5 but I really want to see Ridley and Goroh join the fight.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
I really do want to see that Melee intro dream come true. Ice Climbers and Wolf will probably be back for Smash 5 but I really want to see Ridley and Goroh join the fight.
Well, if anything, I see Ridley getting in before Goroh. So he's got that with him I guess.

But seriously, let's get back to ICies!!!

lightdasher

Smash Lord
Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
But not 5x like I said

I remember joking before the roster was known and/or leaked, but what if Popo and Nana came in as semi-clones of eachother?
Oh no guys, I just had a thought. What if people new to Smash by the time of the next Smash Bros. or around even now with DLC (this seems less likely), say they don't want the Ice Climbers because they haven't seen them before (like if they never played Melee or Brawl), and think something extremely stupid like...
*gulp*
Ice Climbers would a clone of King Dedede because they both have hammers. :urg:

Honestly, if I ever hear something like that, I'd probably go livid, King Dedede and the Ice Climbers are NOTHING alike, but new fans who haven't seen them before might get different ideas.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Lol, what if they could get the Ice Climbers working on the new 3DS? Or has this already been discussed?

EDIT: Nvm, that would pose problems for those using old 3DSs for multiplayer. Excuse my typing fingers.

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Oh no guys, I just had a thought. What if people new to Smash by the time of the next Smash Bros. or around even now with DLC (this seems less likely), say they don't want the Ice Climbers because they haven't seen them before (like if they never played Melee or Brawl), and think something extremely stupid like...
*gulp*
Ice Climbers would a clone of King Dedede because they both have hammers. :urg:

Honestly, if I ever hear something like that, I'd probably go livid, King Dedede and the Ice Climbers are NOTHING alike, but new fans who haven't seen them before might get different ideas.
If you are any kind of fan of SSB, you would at LEAST look up who the Ice Climbers are and therefore know that they are ABSOLUTELY NOTHING like King Dedede.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
I wouldn't worry about people spewing stupid stuff like that. Pretty sure those developing Smash will at least kinda know what they're doing and what they're dealing with, especially if it's Smash.

Marigi174

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marigi174
3DS FC
3652-0615-5300
Ur not alone when you say that it'd make you livid. It'd make me about three or four times as livid as you because I always blow literally everything out of proportion XD

As for the Ridley v.s. Olimar size thing, I think the reason that they have made Olimar as big as he is is due to balancing reasons. Seriously it'd be seriously f*cking unbalanced if they made Olimar smaller than a crouching Kirby (i.e. the shortest current character in the game) without him even crouching because he'd be virtually impossible to hit.

As for Ganon, literally the only reason that he was made a Cpt. Falcon clone in the first place was so that he could be grouped with the other Zelda characters on the melee character select screen. I mean, if they had made him an original moveset and grouped him with the rest of the Zelda characters, the pattern of the roster would be ruined. Take a look at the melee roster real quick:
Clones are all placed around the edge next to the characters they are clones of and Kirby is in the middle because its Sakurai. If they had done anything else with Ganondorf, the pattern would have been broken. Therefore, they chose a humanoid character which had a sense of power, cloned it and changed the fire effect to a darkness effect. From the perspective of the smash team at the time, it makes a lot of sense to make him a clone of Cpt. Falcon. It allows them to pair him with the rest of the Zelda series characters while also sticking with the pattern of the rest of the roster. It is most likely the reason they even bothered to include Young Link in the first place, so that Ganondorf could fit in as a clone while not being separated from the rest of the Zelda characters. Then, they come to balancing. Ganondorf was able to keep the attribute of being bigger than Link, and his melee model is approximately 1.3x bigger. While it is no 2x or 3x, it is still significantly bigger, which remains true to his character in OoT. They have done Ganondorf well, and he feels like his own character in consecutive versions. Done well.

Ridley would be really difficult to do (a 14 year old has done it for PM, but the Ridley in that is stupidly unbalanced), and I feel that Sakurai made the right decision. While it is true that it is impossible to make everyone happy, I feel Ridley would have a far larger ratio of unhappy people to happy people when it comes to his implementation, and I feel that Sakurai is right to be cautious with him.

I won't comment on anything else so that I don't encourage the tangent to keep going, but lets try to not get into arguments over this kind of stuff :]

Last edited:

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
Ur not alone when you say that it'd make you livid. It'd make me about three or four times as livid as you because I always blow literally everything out of proportion XD

As for the Ridley v.s. Olimar size thing, I think the reason that they have made Olimar as big as he is is due to balancing reasons. Seriously it'd be seriously f*cking unbalanced if they made Olimar smaller than a crouching Kirby (i.e. the shortest current character in the game) without him even crouching because he'd be virtually impossible to hit.

As for Ganon, literally the only reason that he was made a Cpt. Falcon clone in the first place was so that he could be grouped with the other Zelda characters on the melee character select screen. I mean, if they had made him an original moveset and grouped him with the rest of the Zelda characters, the pattern of the roster would be ruined. Take a look at the melee roster real quick:
Clones are all placed around the edge next to the characters they are clones of and Kirby is in the middle because its Sakurai. If they had done anything else with Ganondorf, the pattern would have been broken. Therefore, they chose a humanoid character which had a sense of power, cloned it and changed the fire effect to a darkness effect. From the perspective of the smash team at the time, it makes a lot of sense to make him a clone of Cpt. Falcon. It allows them to pair him with the rest of the Zelda series characters while also sticking with the pattern of the rest of the roster. It is most likely the reason they even bothered to include Young Link in the first place, so that Ganondorf could fit in as a clone while not being separated from the rest of the Zelda characters. Then, they come to balancing. Ganondorf was able to keep the attribute of being bigger than Link, and his melee model is approximately 1.3x bigger. While it is no 2x or 3x, it is still significantly bigger, which remains true to his character in OoT. They have done Ganondorf well, and he feels like his own character in consecutive versions. Done well.

Ridley would be really difficult to do (a 14 year old has done it for PM, but the Ridley in that is stupidly unbalanced), and I feel that Sakurai made the right decision. While it is true that it is impossible to make everyone happy, I feel Ridley would have a far larger ratio of unhappy people to happy people when it comes to his implementation, and I feel that Sakurai is right to be cautious with him.

I won't comment on anything else so that I don't encourage the tangent to keep going, but lets try to not get into arguments over this kind of stuff :]
You do know you just started it again...
The thing with Ganondorf is that he is still a semi-clone. A huge disrespect to LITERALLY THE SECOND MOST IMPORTANT VILLAIN POSSIBLY IN VIDEO GAME HISTORY! (first being Bowser). The only thing that represents him well is his side special and forward tilt (I like his FAir though). GANONDORF CANNOT DO WHATEVER HE DOES WITH HIS LEGS WHEN DOING AN UP TILT! Do you see all that armor, HE CAN'T DO SPLITS IN MIDAIR! (I won't start on Ridley because I'm never going to get through to you).

Back to Ice Climbers, I feel their Final Smash should be changed (It was kinda lame in Brawl).

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
It had it's uses in Brawl. But a new one could be better. I think there was a fake leak a while ago saying that the ICies were going to be DLC, and their Final Smash was that a bunch of animals from the original Ice Climber game (with updated graphics) would basically run across the screen (in a way similar to Ganon's Final Smash, but starting at one edge of the screen to the other) trampling and damaging anyone in their path. Personally, I think it's good, but there are other, better options. Thoughts?

FancySmash

Smash Lord
It had it's uses in Brawl. But a new one could be better. I think there was a fake leak a while ago saying that the ICies were going to be DLC, and their Final Smash was that a bunch of animals from the original Ice Climber game (with updated graphics) would basically run across the screen (in a way similar to Ganon's Final Smash, but starting at one edge of the screen to the other) trampling and damaging anyone in their path. Personally, I think it's good, but there are other, better options. Thoughts?
Final Smash: Condor
The condor from Ice Climber swoops down and grabs any foe in front of the Ice Climbers. Afterwords, if connecting with at least one foe, a short scene plays where the Condor flaps back and forth, and the Ice Climbers take turns at attacking any victims in the condor's talons. After several hits, the Ice Climbers join together for the final strike, knocking all foes out of the foul bird's grasp, doing great damage and knock back to the released fighters.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
Final Smash: Condor
The condor from Ice Climber swoops down and grabs any foe in front of the Ice Climbers. Afterwords, if connecting with at least one foe, a short scene plays where the Condor flaps back and forth, and the Ice Climbers take turns at attacking any victims in the condor's talons. After several hits, the Ice Climbers join together for the final strike, knocking all foes out of the foul bird's grasp, doing great damage and knock back to the released fighters.
That's...not bad at all.

...Now you've gotten my hopes up with something that might not happen. Dang it, why you do this?!?!?!

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
It's been so uneventful for us DLC supporters who are rooting for characters other than Roy and Ryu. No astounding Smash news other than Captain Falcon has a new infinite, Pac-Man has a glitch where he becomes undefeatable, and after all these years, I've discovered that I've been maining Reggie all along. It strikes me as odd. Not even a hint for Wolf. I'm basically all out of things to say at this point, just hoping for the dual hammer wielding return we've all been waiting for. :smash::smash:

I don't really know what to think about a new Final Smash right now. I can only think of something new that involves the condor.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA
It's been so uneventful for us DLC supporters who are rooting for characters other than Roy and Ryu. No astounding Smash news other than Captain Falcon has a new infinite, Pac-Man has a glitch where he becomes undefeatable, and after all these years, I've discovered that I've been maining Reggie all along. It strikes me as odd. Not even a hint for Wolf. I'm basically all out of things to say at this point, just hoping for the dual hammer wielding return we've all been waiting for. :smash::smash:

I don't really know what to think about a new Final Smash right now. I can only think of something new that involves the condor.
Yeah, that Royu leak really ruined E3 for me (except Earthbound Beginnings cuz THAT **** AWESOME). I like the condor idea. There probably won't be any more Smash news until August.

btw your avatar is awesome.

Flor@

Smash Apprentice
I've written and rewritten and rewritten this post just to talk about how the ICies might make it in this year, or at least be announced, as well as possibly Wolf amd/or Snake before Smash 4's development ceases...

With that out of the way... just wanted to say that the Icies would really be the ICING on the cake that is Smash 4. You may laugh, but that is really a serious notion. But yeah, as I mentioned, I really could see Snake coming back too. We should intermingle with Snake fans more. ICies, Wolf, and Snake supporters are all in the same boat at the moment. And the "cut vets" pool is getting ever-so-smaller now. Instead of fighting to the death (or, realistically, trying really hard to support only our in-group...), we all ought to discuss... idk, new things, that are related to not just us, but other cut veteran supporters. (with that said, I feel like Wolf and IC supporters somehow, oddly, always get along)

Man, is there a thread for such a thing, or will it really just require visiting the other support threads?

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
It's pretty obvious those three weren't influenced by the ballot because of the sound files, but this confirms that there are no more characters not influenced by the ballot. For now, I will speculate that there will be approximately 5 hand picked fan service choice characters. NOW is the time to prove ourselves! Now is when we remind Sakurai why the Ice Climbers need to be brought back. Several = more than two, but not many says Google. So the team has to be really careful when deciding what characters get added. I'd say the top 10 wants in Rate their Chances is a good source to go by. If they literally went by that, we'd be third in line to get ICies back. Since this final stretch of development is solely for the fans, I don't think it's too much to ask to bring back the Ice Climbers.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
It's pretty obvious those three weren't influenced by the ballot because of the sound files, but this confirms that there are no more characters not influenced by the ballot. For now, I will speculate that there will be approximately 5 hand picked fan service choice characters. NOW is the time to prove ourselves! Now is when we remind Sakurai why the Ice Climbers need to be brought back. Several = more than two, but not many says Google. So the team has to be really careful when deciding what characters get added. I'd say the top 10 wants in Rate their Chances is a good source to go by. If they literally went by that, we'd be third in line to get ICies back. Since this final stretch of development is solely for the fans, I don't think it's too much to ask to bring back the Ice Climbers.
We've gotta bring the support, NOW! We need to do everything possible to show Nintendo that ICies NEED to be brought back. We need to vote, flood Miiverse, heck, we can even dress our Miis that we use for our NNIDs like the ICies (or as close as possible). LETS SHOW NINTENDO THAT WE BELONG IN SMASH THEN, NOW, AND FOREVER!!!

MoveMan1

Smash Journeyman
...Really? You guys seriously think putting heavily requested veterans doesn't count as fan-service? Did you forget the Japanese poll where pretty much all the vets ended stacked on top of all the newcomer requests?

Hell, "Fan Service" could be referring to bringing the holy trio of Snake, Wolf and Ice back all at once. It's that non-descriptive.

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
...Really? You guys seriously think putting heavily requested veterans doesn't count as fan-service? Did you forget the Japanese poll where pretty much all the vets ended stacked on top of all the newcomer requests?

Hell, "Fan Service" could be referring to bringing the holy trio of Snake, Wolf and Ice back all at once. It's that non-descriptive.
I'm not taking any risks. Cause if we do believe that, and we don't put up much support, and they're not one of the "fan service" characters, then all is lost.

But, I like the way you think.

Last edited:

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
This is insanity. Some people think that veterans will no longer have any significant priority. I do see the appeal in having a character revealed that's never been in Smash before *cough* Isaac *cough* Inkling *cough*, but there are still very important, highly missed veterans that still aren't in the games. What's more absurd is I found this straw poll including every unconfirmed character except the Ice Climbers. http://strawpoll.me/4736519/r
As much as I like the idea dreaming about all veterans returning, they could at least acknowledge all of them for it to be fair.

FancySmash

Smash Lord
I just really can't see them making a working character, and then doing absolutely nothing with it. With the characters working on the Wii U already, I would think they'd at least try again instead of having programming for a character lying around doing nothing with them. Well, at least that means if there is ever a Project M version of SSB3DS&WiiU, the Ice Climbers will be one of the first added characters, like Roy and Mewtwo were in the original Project M...

TheBeardedPunisher

Smash Ace
NNID
KEVMASTERX
3DS FC
1392-6560-1655
Fixed it for ya. You can thank me later mate.
O U

Considering how fanservice intensive the next several characters will be, chances are that clones (besides Wolf who I don't see as one or post-Melee Falco) will all be no-goes for more unique characters.
I just really can't see them making a working character, and then doing absolutely nothing with it. With the characters working on the Wii U already, I would think they'd at least try again instead of having programming for a character lying around doing nothing with them. Well, at least that means if there is ever a Project M version of SSB3DS&WiiU, the Ice Climbers will be one of the first added characters, like Roy and Mewtwo were in the original Project M...
Before Smash 4 came out, I heard people say that PMBR wouldn't make a Project M for Smash 4 because the Wii U wasn't hackable. I never heard anything directly from the source, not sure if anything changed. If Sakurai really wants to bring the Ice Climbers back in their ideal form, and had to be made exclusive, I think now he'd do it. Since it's primarily fan input, maybe he'll be more likely to pull some strings. I mean the character select screen is already full, so... lol.
Sakurai: "It would be against my policies during development, but I think I could just make one exception just so you guys can get the Ice Climbers back because I love you guys."
Fans: "We love you more!"
*wakes up* So yeah, he may be less pressing on his rules he had during development to make DLC in the ICies' favor. Right now I'm more worried about what everyone else is thinking (I actually think there is a saying where you shouldn't worry about what others think). People might generally jump on these knee-jerk bandwagons with loose wheels and screws on the seats where either A: those who think ICies are out of the question because of old technical issues or B: those who are afraid veterans will steal slots from newcomers. Sakurai probably intended for his article to make us feel hopeful, not scare us with limitations.

Flor@

Smash Apprentice
One thing that I notice that (almost) every IC supporter posting here shows is a strong combination of hopes, dreams, and doubts. And honestly, that's completely reasonable given what we know about Smash 4 so far, and it's kinda beautiful in a way. We're all aware of the chance that the ICies will never see the light of Smash 4, but we're still surprisingly quite optimistic and even cheerful, albeit a bit crazy at times. But at the end of the day, it's clear that we share a common love for something which we are fully prepared to not receive. Well, at least some of us are prepared. I think a lot of people would have psychological meltdowns.

Anyways, here's to us, IC supporters! We're all quite aware of the lucid dream we're having that we'd love to be a reality. I just hope that by the end of all of these trials and tribulations, that it won't all be for nought! Maybe we can look back to this all and laugh. This entire thread. Are you aware of how crazy that would be? 74+ pages of speculation, doubt, and splashes of doubt, fear, and hope all over... sheesh what a wild ride it's already been...

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787
One thing that I notice that (almost) every IC supporter posting here shows is a strong combination of hopes, dreams, and doubts. And honestly, that's completely reasonable given what we know about Smash 4 so far, and it's kinda beautiful in a way. We're all aware of the chance that the ICies will never see the light of Smash 4, but we're still surprisingly quite optimistic and even cheerful, albeit a bit crazy at times. But at the end of the day, it's clear that we share a common love for something which we are fully prepared to not receive. Well, at least some of us are prepared. I think a lot of people would have psychological meltdowns.

Anyways, here's to us, IC supporters! We're all quite aware of the lucid dream we're having that we'd love to be a reality. I just hope that by the end of all of these trials and tribulations, that it won't all be for nought! Maybe we can look back to this all and laugh. This entire thread. Are you aware of how crazy that would be? 74+ pages of speculation, doubt, and splashes of doubt, fear, and hope all over... sheesh what a wild ride it's already been...
My reaction if ICies don't get in:

Well, ****. We tried. But if they're still having unsolvable problems or whatever, then I can understand. But they'd better be back next time Sakurai.

But ya, here's to us.

Number Three

Smash Cadet
Sakurai has to know how much people want the Ice Climbers back. The question I have is (assuming having them together in any form on the 3DS is completely impossible and there is no way to make it possible): Would Sakurai be willing to make them Wii U exclusive characters? Sakurai has gone back on his word before. He said that there would be no DLC at the beginning of Smash 4's development and, would you look at that, we got DLC. Then, he said Mewtwo would be the only DLC character, but we got Lucas, Roy, and Ryu. Also, note that all of those characters are popular, fan favorite characters. It seems that Sakurai is willing to ignore his rules for fans in some circumstances. The Ice Climbers DEFINITELY have the support of fans. I'm not concerned about that. Like I said earlier, I'm just curious if (assuming Ices on 3DS is impossible) Sakurai would be willing to step around the "same roster" rule just once for the Ice Climbers. Considering they were finished on the Wii U, the team wouldn't even have to make them. It would be a ton less time consuming and would allow the team to work on the other characters that require a ton of work.

However, all we can do is vote, post on Miiverse, and hope for the best. At the end of the day, if they don't get in, at least we still have Melee, Brawl, and PM.

Shin F.

Smash Master
You know, I've been thinking - it's entirely possible Sakurai will be able to make them work on the 3DS. He couldn't during development of the main game because he had the release deadline, and he had to get the game out. He didn't have time to work out the problems. But with DLC, he doesn't have that issue. He can take his time and figure out how to make it work.

Last edited:

Flor@

Smash Apprentice
You know, I've been thinking - it's entirely possible Sakurai will be able to make them work on the 3DS. He couldn't during development of the main game because he had the release deadline, and he had to get the game out. He didn't have time to work out the problems. But with DLC, he doesn't have that issue. He can take his time and figure out how to make it work.
lol this is the epitome of what every IC supporter is hoping for. We'll just have to see! ;d

JaylonSonicSpeed

Smash Apprentice
NNID
JaylnSonicSpeed
Well I have good news and bad news about my art.
Good News: It's DONE!!!:joyful:
Bad News: I have no idea how to upload it :c

(BTW @ Shin F. Shin F. I effing love your profile pic.)

Last edited:

ROBnWatch

Smash Champion
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch FC
SW 2518 9259 3787

Take a picture of it with your phone and then post it on this thread by using "Upload a File". That's what I usually do.

POKEMANSPIKA

Smash Master
NNID
POKEMANSPIKA

Post it on imgur.com. Then take the link of the picture by right clicking and pressing copy image URL and then do the normal picture thing on Smashboards.

Top Bottom