• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bread Discussion (Really, I'm serious)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Brawl has caused quite a commotion with Falco's somewhat of a mispronunciation of prey.
Without the person that voiced Falco, a good majority of my posts wouldn't matter.
Thanks, you weird person who couldn't even voice a bird.
You're a true hero (in this case).

I've noticed that several people (I am guilty) have been using threads for their bread jokes, disputes, spam (This had better not turn into a spam fest and I mean it), etc.
What I want for this thread to be about is, of course, Falco's Bread.
I have noticed that no other thread regarding bread has ever been locked, so I decided to make a thread solely dedicated to the properties and just stuff about bread.
I know this sounds ********, but Smashboards needs some jokes around here.
We've got tons in other threads......my goal is to take all that and shove it in here.
The melon!!!!! voted that I make a thread for this, so I went with it.

No spam.
You spam, you're mine (I have an IFIGHTFORMYBREADMASTERS
and I'm not afraid to use it).
No flaming.
I'm sick of people getting angry that this guy said this and that guy replied that.
Just be quiet and enjoy.
No Melee> Brawl; Brawl> Melee.
Melee=Brawl, so ha.
No being stupid.
This is a thread for bread, but......you can talk about bread without being an idiot.
That's all.

To start.....
Intro: This is an explanation of Falco’s Bread. It is meant as a repository of knowledge about this mysterious foodstuff, so that inductees into Falco-ness will know whence comes their power.

Very little of this information is mine; I’m summing everything I’ve been able to find up and I’ll be happy to provide links to reference if you want the exact quote. In fact, most of it is PCHU’s. So, thanks, PCHU, the melon!!!!! and everyone else.

The Rules of Falco’s Bread (A Summarization)

I. Bread Classes
A. Wonder Bread
B. Good Bread
C. Bread
D. Moldy Frozen The-Entire-Loaf-Is-A-Heel-Slice Bread
II. How To Make The Bread
III. Pizza Cake
IV. Other Characters and the Bread
V. BREADMASTER!!!!!!
VI. The Falco Zone

Intro After the Other Intro: Why read about the Bread? That’s like asking why want to know about Captain Falcon’s Knee, or why want to know about Ike’s friends. Falco’s Bread is made of Element 141, Pwninium. Falco is the keeper of this substance, as lesser characters cannot control it. A unique element housed in Falco himself (Falconium) reacts with the Bread, giving Falco control over his, and its, powers. Falco, were he to release his true capabilities, would be capable of stupendous feats of ownage. He could leap tall buildings in a single short hop, and on the way down shoot 472 lasers lagless, all of which would hit even a crouching Snake. Chainmeteoring would be all of his grabs, and the laser would have enough hitstun to laserlock a standing character. His down-B would just be called the Pillar.
In short, the Bread is pretty freakin’ awesome, and so is Falco.

Note: Bread is always bolded. Otherwise it’s just bread.
The BREADMASTER!!!!! is always italicized and bolded and all caps, otherwise it’s just a phailmaster.

Onwards and upwards!

Classes of Bread:
Wonder Bread: Wonder Bread is the Bread of champions. Literally. Only the pros have access to this type of Bread. Wonder Bread has several mysterious properties. It is the only type of Bread that can be had by a non-Falco-Mainer. If a pro mains Falco and another character, they get Bread, whereas an amateur cannot have Bread without maining just Falco. Second, there appears to be no special way to make Wonder Bread. Falco Brand Garlic appears to be automatically made with Wonder Bread.

Good Bread: Good Bread is what true contributors to Falco’s metagame, true disciples of the Bread, and really good Falcos get. There is also Forbidden-Class Good Bread, which is for good people who can’t go to tournaments. This is just really good Bread.

Bread: Element 141 This is the mystical substance that all true Falco mainers have. It is Garlic and Cheese, and few know how to make it. It is stored inside Falco himself, his blaster, and extra is in The Falco Zone. The Bread you all know and protect.

Moldy Frozen The-Entire-Loaf-Is-A-Heel-Slice Bread: This stuff is so nasty, it’s not even bolded. It’s what all your Bread turns into if you defect, or if you’re only a Falco secondary. The whole loaf is a heel slice without crust. So it’s all sorta curly, and hard, and it’s just generally bad stuff.

How To Make The Bread:

The Bread is only made by true Breadmasters, but a few hints have been leaked. Falco Brand Garlic costs over $9000 per clove, but is a necessary part of the Bread. True elite Breadmasters actually make the garlic along with the Bread.
Bread is baked during Falco’s Fire Bird, and is made during almost all of his moves. Chainmeteoring, in particular, is a major producer of Bread.

Pizza Cake:

Element 140. Pizza Cake is not bolded, but it is capitalized. This is because, in Brawl, it is not as important as the Bread. The Pizza Cake was thought, for a time, to be just a special cake. Then a great scholar of the Bread, PCHU the FENIX, discovered several great secrets. Though he did not say so, Falco had Pizza Cake in Melee. It was codenamed Shine, and with it, he could shoot opponents upward, cancel it with a jump, and spike them down, now commonly known as pillaring. He kicks around the old Pizza Cake, and says its name in his up taunt, and uses it as his down-b. Now that he has the Bread, Falco relies on the Pizza Cake less. Nevertheless, it is a valuable weapon in his arsenal.

Other Characters and the Bread: Falco has made many enemies, as those who are awesome generally do. Let’s clear things up a little: Falco is the only character who can make Bread. There have been several attempts to make Bread, all of which have been unsuccessful and even disastrous. The few attempts to steal Falco’s Bread have all ended in catastrophe.

Pikachu: Pika was one of the first offenders. They staged a devious attack on Falco’s Bread, infiltrating the Falco Zone with crack squads of little yellow rodents in order to pilfer Bread. They were all flattened by a BREADMASTER!!!!!!

Lucario/Ganondorf: A pitiful attempt at stealing bread that was foiled by a simple down taunt.
Game and Watch: They have long proposed that bacon is better than Bread. The poor fools. Their cooking skills are terrible. They blacken everything they cook. Blecgh.

Captain Falcon: In the early days of Brawl, Captain Falcon tried to make his own Bread using a combination of the Knee and the Falcon Punch. He took part of the Knee and toasted it. It tasted horrible, and he lost most of the power of the Knee. It’s kind of sad, actually.

Fox: The only other character that can actually make Bread. He long ago led a massive raid against The Falco Zone when Falco could not fully control the Bread. Falco hired Wolf, and, for the price of a (Somewhat inferior) blaster, Wolf bombed the raiders, and foiled Star Fox’s plot. Today Fox prefers not the air, but tofu. Fox drives a Nerdmaster.

Wolf: See Fox. Wolf drives a Phailmaster.

Ike/Marth/Metaknight: The trio, in Subspace Emissary, went out of their way, knowing Falco’s Bread would defeat Tabuu no matter what they did, and made peace with Falco. Even today they are fast friends. Falco loans Ike Bread occasionally so he can have some food.

BREADMASTER!!!!!

The BREADMASTER!!!!! is the vehicle Falco uses when he doesn’t want to get his feathers dirty owning the few who dare oppose him. It is powered by gasoline made from Falco Brand Garlic extracted from Falco Brand Bread. The Bread is held on both ends while another person makes it Do a Barrel Roll! while keeping it warm with a Fire Bird.
The original BREADMASTER!!!!!! was not italicized, bolded, all caps, or exclamation’d. It was just a Breadmaster. Then, later, it became all caps, then bolded, and then, finally, it was italicized and exclamation’d. The newest model is called the PCHU4EVERTHEFENIXMASTER!!!!!!. It's huge. Bigger than 90 New Pork Cities, and is more powerful than two Chuck Norrises. (New Internet fad: PCHU4EVERTHEFENIXMASTER facts!) It has 360 staircases, and a hidden shortcut to the top known only to a select few. PCHU himself abides at the top, ready to laserlock the unwary all the way down the stairs with his retrofitted, homing blaster.

The Falco Zone

The Falco Zone is where Falco hangs out in between brawls. He keeps his excess Bread that does not fit in his Laser, his body, or his pockets, there as well. There’s an army comprised of Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, Gordos, and the rare Wario Doo inside The Falco Zone. Falco also stores his various vehicles here.
Much, MUCH thanks (and bread) to Pearl Floatzel for this summarization of my statements.
I couldn't have done it better, and I'm glad that there are some people out there who aren't so stuck on new techs that they forget about what the true meaning of Falco is: Bread.
And Pearl Floatzel, represent us well as you journey through the smash world, and dominate with the BREADMASTER himself, Falco.

I think this sums up it's properties.
General Discussion shall start here, I guess.

null55

Smash Master
Manuum a meus panis - We should be super pretentious and use the Latin translation.

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
who ever discrases pizza cake gets attack violently with words. i mean it....

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
What is bread anyway? I know it can't be somethign grown from trees...no animal butchered would give you bread...so yeah can anybody enlighten me? Also I love pizzacake. but It has to be cake that taste like pizza.

Fluke

Smash Journeyman
This thread wins.

So is pizzacake, a cake which tastes like pizza or a pizza that tastes like cake? Or both? :D

PCHU

Smash Lord
I'll have to make another entry later.
Just give me a few hours......I've got this thing at school I have to go to.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Thank you. This is exactly what we needed.

@ Kinzer - Bread is baked dough that rises into fluffy goodness, and is the stuff that balances out Falco's rapeness. You can put things between slices of it to make things called "sandwiches", or Falco's combos. I hope this has been helpful. For any more info, see post #1 in this thread, or consult PCHU.

PCHU

Smash Lord
The point of this thread is to move all of the bread stuff here as to not make others who want to talk about technical Falco angry.

bowz

Smash Journeyman
Some questions.

Is Falco's bread stale yet?
Does he make new bread when it gets stale?
Does he eat his bread, or take it home to his chicks?

iDizZzY

Smash Journeyman
OK bowz, first of all, falcos sperm doesnt contain baby falcos, his ***** actually lays little baby chuck norrises.

PCHU

Smash Lord
OK bowz, first of all, falcos sperm doesnt contain baby falcos, his ***** actually lays little baby chuck norrises.
WRONGUFAIL

Falco is too cool to even DEAL with all that.
He's too busy protecting his bread.
And chaining, laserlocking, etc.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Wow, this hasn't gotten up to anything fun.
Who wants to have a bread war?
It still has to do with bread, but....well, if any of you know me, I usually type out an entire battle.
It's interesting.
If we could get someone to reenact the fight, that would rock.
Like in a video on youtube.
Anyways....

I don't know.
I thought this thread would be a lot better.
But if anyone tries to start something, I'll do my best to go along.

PCHU

Smash Lord
HAM

What now?
ISSAWNNOW.
HOW COULD YOU?
PCHU4EVERTHEFENIXMASTER!!!!!
I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD HAVE TO BRING IT OUT......
BUT LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO!

*the melon!!!!! looks up, only to see a tank tread that's bigger than New Pork City*
A conversation ensues.
PCHU: If BREADMASTERS!!!!! and BREADMASTERS are eternal, then surely we Keybread wielders must be the same......373|^/\/@|.
TM: You're right. They're both the eternal, but it doesn't mean you ar-
*the melon!!!!! was interrupted by a P4TFM blast, shattering time itself*

Time is in pieces.
What now?

PCHU

Smash Lord
I wonder....WHEN THERE WILL BE A FLIPPIN TOURNEY IN JACKSON!
I'm SICK of our Gamestop.
It's like a large closet.
Is this REALLY where they host tourneys, or do we have a sucky gamestop?

Pearl Floatzel

Smash Apprentice
Intro: This is an explanation of Falco’s Bread. It is meant as a repository of knowledge about this mysterious foodstuff, so that inductees into Falco-ness will know whence comes their power.

Very little of this information is mine; I’m summing everything I’ve been able to find up and I’ll be happy to provide links to reference if you want the exact quote. In fact, most of it is PCHU’s. So, thanks, PCHU, the melon!!!!! and everyone else.

The Rules of Falco’s Bread (A Summarization)

I. Bread Classes
A. Wonder Bread
B. Good Bread
C. Bread
D. Moldy Frozen The-Entire-Loaf-Is-A-Heel-Slice Bread
II. How To Make The Bread
III. Pizza Cake
IV. Other Characters and the Bread
V. BREADMASTER!!!!!!
VI. The Falco Zone

Intro After the Other Intro: Why read about the Bread? That’s like asking why want to know about Captain Falcon’s Knee, or why want to know about Ike’s friends. Falco’s Bread is made of Element 141, Pwninium. Falco is the keeper of this substance, as lesser characters cannot control it. A unique element housed in Falco himself (Falconium) reacts with the Bread, giving Falco control over his, and its, powers. Falco, were he to release his true capabilities, would be capable of stupendous feats of ownage. He could leap tall buildings in a single short hop, and on the way down shoot 472 lasers lagless, all of which would hit even a crouching Snake. Chainmeteoring would be all of his grabs, and the laser would have enough hitstun to laserlock a standing character. His down-B would just be called the Pillar.
In short, the Bread is pretty freakin’ awesome, and so is Falco.

Note: Bread is always bolded. Otherwise it’s just bread.
The BREADMASTER!!!!! is always italicized and bolded and all caps, otherwise it’s just a phailmaster.

Onwards and upwards!

Classes of Bread:
Wonder Bread: Wonder Bread is the Bread of champions. Literally. Only the pros have access to this type of Bread. Wonder Bread has several mysterious properties. It is the only type of Bread that can be had by a non-Falco-Mainer. If a pro mains Falco and another character, they get Bread, whereas an amateur cannot have Bread without maining just Falco. Second, there appears to be no special way to make Wonder Bread. Falco Brand Garlic appears to be automatically made with Wonder Bread.

Good Bread: Good Bread is what true contributors to Falco’s metagame, true disciples of the Bread, and really good Falcos get. There is also Forbidden-Class Good Bread, which is for good people who can’t go to tournaments. This is just really good Bread.

Bread: Element 141 This is the mystical substance that all true Falco mainers have. It is Garlic and Cheese, and few know how to make it. It is stored inside Falco himself, his blaster, and extra is in The Falco Zone. The Bread you all know and protect.

Moldy Frozen The-Entire-Loaf-Is-A-Heel-Slice Bread: This stuff is so nasty, it’s not even bolded. It’s what all your Bread turns into if you defect, or if you’re only a Falco secondary. The whole loaf is a heel slice without crust. So it’s all sorta curly, and hard, and it’s just generally bad stuff.

How To Make The Bread:

The Bread is only made by true Breadmasters, but a few hints have been leaked. Falco Brand Garlic costs over $9000 per clove, but is a necessary part of the Bread. True elite Breadmasters actually make the garlic along with the Bread.
Bread is baked during Falco’s Fire Bird, and is made during almost all of his moves. Chainmeteoring, in particular, is a major producer of Bread.

Pizza Cake:

Element 140. Pizza Cake is not bolded, but it is capitalized. This is because, in Brawl, it is not as important as the Bread. The Pizza Cake was thought, for a time, to be just a special cake. Then a great scholar of the Bread, PCHU the FENIX, discovered several great secrets. Though he did not say so, Falco had Pizza Cake in Melee. It was codenamed Shine, and with it, he could shoot opponents upward, cancel it with a jump, and spike them down, now commonly known as pillaring. He kicks around the old Pizza Cake, and says its name in his up taunt, and uses it as his down-b. Now that he has the Bread, Falco relies on the Pizza Cake less. Nevertheless, it is a valuable weapon in his arsenal.

Other Characters and the Bread: Falco has made many enemies, as those who are awesome generally do. Let’s clear things up a little: Falco is the only character who can make Bread. There have been several attempts to make Bread, all of which have been unsuccessful and even disastrous. The few attempts to steal Falco’s Bread have all ended in catastrophe.

Pikachu: Pika was one of the first offenders. They staged a devious attack on Falco’s Bread, infiltrating the Falco Zone with crack squads of little yellow rodents in order to pilfer Bread. They were all flattened by a BREADMASTER!!!!!!

Lucario/Ganondorf: A pitiful attempt at stealing bread that was foiled by a simple down taunt.
Game and Watch: They have long proposed that bacon is better than Bread. The poor fools. Their cooking skills are terrible. They blacken everything they cook. Blecgh.

Captain Falcon: In the early days of Brawl, Captain Falcon tried to make his own Bread using a combination of the Knee and the Falcon Punch. He took part of the Knee and toasted it. It tasted horrible, and he lost most of the power of the Knee. It’s kind of sad, actually.

Fox: The only other character that can actually make Bread. He long ago led a massive raid against The Falco Zone when Falco could not fully control the Bread. Falco hired Wolf, and, for the price of a (Somewhat inferior) blaster, Wolf bombed the raiders, and foiled Star Fox’s plot. Today Fox prefers not the air, but tofu. Fox drives a Nerdmaster.

Wolf: See Fox. Wolf drives a Phailmaster.

Ike/Marth/Metaknight: The trio, in Subspace Emissary, went out of their way, knowing Falco’s Bread would defeat Tabuu no matter what they did, and made peace with Falco. Even today they are fast friends. Falco loans Ike Bread occasionally so he can have some food.

BREADMASTER!!!!!

The BREADMASTER!!!!! is the vehicle Falco uses when he doesn’t want to get his feathers dirty owning the few who dare oppose him. It is powered by gasoline made from Falco Brand Garlic extracted from Falco Brand Bread. The Bread is held on both ends while another person makes it Do a Barrel Roll! while keeping it warm with a Fire Bird.
The original BREADMASTER!!!!!! was not italicized, bolded, all caps, or exclamation’d. It was just a Breadmaster. Then, later, it became all caps, then bolded, and then, finally, it was italicized and exclamation’d. The newest model is called the PCHU4EVERTHEFENIXMASTER!!!!!!. It's huge. Bigger than 90 New Pork Cities, and is more powerful than two Chuck Norrises. (New Internet fad: PCHU4EVERTHEFENIXMASTER facts!) It has 360 staircases, and a hidden shortcut to the top known only to a select few. PCHU himself abides at the top, ready to laserlock the unwary all the way down the stairs with his retrofitted, homing blaster.

The Falco Zone

The Falco Zone is where Falco hangs out in between brawls. He keeps his excess Bread that does not fit in his Laser, his body, or his pockets, there as well. There’s an army comprised of Waddle Dees, Waddle Doos, Gordos, and the rare Wario Doo inside The Falco Zone. Falco also stores his various vehicles here.

PCHU

Smash Lord
Absolutely brilliant summary of my posts.
You forgot a few things, though:
Wolf drives a phailmaster.
You forgot to CAP the 'T' in THE FALCO ZONE somewhere...

And also add my PCHU4EVERTHEFENIXMASTER!!!!!.
It's roughly the size of 90 New Pork Cities, and can only be driven by me.
It also has more power than TWO Chuck Norrises.
TWO OF THEM.
If anyone else even TRIES to drive it, they have to climb up the 360 sets of stairs.
Fortunately, I have a shortcut.
But nobody knows it.
And if they EVER reach the control ROOM, I'll be there, shouting HANDS OFF MY BREAD meanwhile laserlocking them all the way down the stairs.
Too bad for them I don't even need to walk down to keep up my laser, as they home on you anyway.

PCHU

Smash Lord
What's weird is that I haven't even been on this site for one year......
I've gotten up to about 75 posts (USEFUL ONES, not spam) in one day before...
Sometimes I'm sure it was more.
I got tons in the Tiers: If smash characters were true to their games..... discussion.
Thanks for all your supporting, usually people don't get this much when they become a Smash Lord.
Man, that sounds cool.

Hope you guys join me soon.
And I hope to be a Smash Master as well.

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND ON THESE BOARDS? I've been here for 2 years, yet I have a third of what you got.

You're welcome, Pearl FLoatzel.

Now then, time once again to spark a war between myself and PCHU.

CORNED BEEF

It's on!!!

PCHU

Smash Lord
HOW MUCH TIME DO YOU SPEND ON THESE BOARDS? I've been here for 2 years, yet I have a third of what you got.

You're welcome, Pearl FLoatzel.

Now then, time once again to spark a war between myself and PCHU.

CORNED BEEF

It's on!!!
Well.....this isn't helping.
Post something at least pertaining to bread in your post.
Sorry if I'm being rude, but this IS a BREAD discussion.
Try and help while you're starting war.
Or ask a question, and I'll put in a FAQs section on the first post.
Anyway.

*Goes to youtube*
*Clicks on Native Faith*
*Music starts*

REFLECTOR!
PCHU reflected the corned beef!
What will the melon!!!!! do now?

J-Money

Smash Apprentice
and i thought my posts were unintelligent but this bread stuff is just dumb

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
I can't stand complainers...

The Falco forum has turned into a waste of space though. the bread thing has taken over spacews that should be reserved for ATs and such. Oh well, might as well enjoy it.

LANDMASTER!!!

*blows J-Money to pieces*

All finished. You're welcome, PCHU. :)

Yaya

Smash Champion
Have we specified what type of Bread Falco wants you to keep your hands off of?

If not, I think it's Banana Bread.

PCHU

Smash Lord
It's Italian Herbs and Cheese.
But each Falco player has a unique loaf.
I like IHC, but you may have coffee bread, or possibly Parmesan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom