• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl's "WTF?!" Character

Zink

Smash Champion
Hitler?

AHH! AHH! Inspiration!

Moustafa! Everyone remembers Moustafa, right?!? He was awesome! The next Sheik replacement!

Sensai

Smash Master
OysterMeister said:
The only Sonic games for the competitors as of now are those new Sonic the Hedgehog games for the 360 and PS3, and those suck hard.
This is true, as the other Sonic games are pretty bad...but do people who are (_still_) buying these games know that? Obviously not.

Peach's father would be cool, haha, and I would SERIOUSLY be like WTF.

Same with Meteos.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Anyone's dad making an appearance in Brawl would be a wtf to me. Like maybe James McCloud ... unless they just give Fox a costume with sunglasses.

XsolidXsnakeX

Smash Apprentice
If another person says Sora, I will personally shoot them. =/

And let's see.. A WTF character.. Snake didn't become that to me when I saw that, I just thought in my head "Oh ****, it's Snake! =O And he's in a box! =O", granted, I don't agree with Snake being in brawl for his key differences, but they're making it work, and I probably will be using him every now and then for a fun MGS feel.

I think the biggest WTF character they could add would be like another NES character that few remember. People expect NES characters now, but they don't know which ones to expect, with the wide variety to choose from. It could even be Bucky O'Hare for all we know. (I doubt it, of course, but it was just a random NES character that came to mind.), or Wart even. (Mario bros. 2)
all the characters i think should be sora,master chief,cloud,sepiroth and how could we forget raptor jesus

gtfo

Smash Apprentice
Since my name is Tommy, I wouldnt mine seeing: Tommy Pickels from the show "Rugrats".

fabianmo

Smash Apprentice
Like all other posters above me, a really WTF character would be like a totally forgotten or undereated character.
For now Snake is in the lead.

SAMaine

Smash Journeyman
I dunno... Sonic doesn't work as a WTF?! character. Everyone's expecting him... and Mega Man. However, if there is anything that would be WTF?! it is a FOURTH third-party character which would be Cloud Strife from Final Fantasy 7. I mean no one expects HIM, despite the fact that he is eligible. Hell, I don't even expect him in the game, but he IS one of the only video game characters out of the ENTIRE history of video games who could top SONIC being in Brawl.

That's what the WTF?! character must do... he or she must top SONIC and be totally unexpected.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Hey, maybe the "wtf character" could be
the skull kid
from Twilight Princess. His special could be his
trumpet summoning puppets, and having them attack you.
Now thats a pretty random character.

Plomid

Smash Ace
uuum the
puppet master
is better known as the
skull kid
and wouldn´t be such WTF character especailly with the
Majoras mask

Plomid

Smash Ace
wow man youve been missing out
but the wtf character will be...
Dr Kahashima from brain age
or the sheriff from the sheriff game on ? console(check the trophy in melee)

malfunctiones

Smash Rookie
I am going to stick to my gut and say that the WTF character will be Earthworm Jim. Think about it. He would be the perfect third party character in SSBB. I will explain more about my reasoning later on.

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
I am going to stick to my gut and say that the WTF character will be Earthworm Jim. Think about it. He would be the perfect third party character in SSBB. I will explain more about my reasoning later on.
Nobody would expect him, so he would be a great WTF? character.

He's pretty much WTF? anyway.

Ryuuseiken Marth

Smash Apprentice
My WTF characters:

Mike Jones
Takamaru
Pulseman (a Game Freak character)
Miyamoto
Kecleon
Heracross
Lance (of the Elite 4)
Meowth/Team Rocket
Kefka
Rocket Slime
Goemon
Captain N
Nester
Banjo Kazooie
Master Chief
Optimus Prime
Popeye
Yoshimitsu
Mii
Muddy Mole

Trespayne

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Trespayne
The 2 characters in Bubble Bobble. They could be the IC's type style working together and everything. I loved Bubble Bobble on the NES.

Na!l

Smash Journeyman
Exactly. That's what a WTF character should do. It should make everyone sit up straight from their crouched over position, and go 'What?' or 'Who?'
No, i know who he his. Ur just supposed to say "Who?" after someone says "Mike Jones"

Joner

Smash Cadet
Midna.
Oh seriously, I'd love Midna to be in the game, but unfortunately that's not likely.

WarOmnimon

Smash Rookie
The 2 characters in Bubble Bobble. They could be the IC's type style working together and everything. I loved Bubble Bobble on the NES.
That makes sense somewhat... Oh wait, the series is mainly continuing on the PSP. My bad. But still, it makes sense as the new DS game just came out.

But if a Taito character took the WTF slot, it would be Hipopo from Liquid Kids or a Space Invader. That's just my opinion.

Bolshoi

Smash Journeyman
Peter Pepper from Burger Time. Anyone who's played that game would agree....he would be the most interesting character this side of Mr. Game and Watch.

HiddenTiger

Smash Lord
Meta, I hate to burst your bubble, but by 'WTF character' we're talking about the character that's gonna surprise everyone just by showing up, like Mr. Game & Watch did in Melee, and to a lesser extent, Ness did in SSB64. Wario's already confirmed, and even before that nobody was doubting his appearance. Even though he's acting like "WTF", he's not exactly a "WTF character"

XsolidXsnakeX

Smash Apprentice
its gota be ronald micdonald casue ideia im just lovin it by the way meta there not going to tell you the big character

XsolidXsnakeX

Smash Apprentice
now ive got it the cats in the cradle with the silver spoon and thelittle boy who's rocking with the man on the moon they all can be a 3 person team characters

Sensai

Smash Master
Midna.
Oh seriously, I'd love Midna to be in the game, but unfortunately that's not likely.
/signed

Problem is, she wouldn't even really be a WTF character as most people expect her (in some fashion) to be in.

And Meta...you make me laugh. Everytime I see your posts, they're always funny.

gtfo

Smash Apprentice
just to point something out... but some of the new characters for brawl (The confirmed ones) Are characters that are trophys in ssbm. I know people have problly already noticed this, but if this is the case, then wouldnt most of the new characters be trophys from ssbm?

Top Bottom