• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl's "WTF?!" Character

Zeee

Smash Journeyman
Earthworm Jim is not going to be in brawl.
Confirmed by Me.

I want Poo from Earthbound in brawl.
And at least 10 female characters... not including jiggs.

Bobby Emerald

Smash Apprentice
Earthworm Jim is not going to be in brawl.
Confirmed by Me.

I want Poo from Earthbound in brawl.
And at least 10 female characters... not including jiggs.
it was just a joke...sheesh! :newbie: ....I know I shouldn't be talkin about newbs, but you gotta know when someone is being sarcastic...
I want Poo too.

FireBomb

Smash Lord
Having 10 females in Brawl with the current possible roster so far would be quite a feat. But I have a feeling the wtf character will be a vixen.

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Marina

Marina would be a great WTF character, she has plenty of ideas that can be put into a fighting game, she was only in one game(mischief makers), and that game was fun!

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
If the WTF character would be Barbara the Bat, I'm pretty sure scared kids would immediately hit the reset button, throw their controllers on the ground and scream wildly while hitting the tv screen. She's effin' scary.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
im suprised no one has thought of saying your current MII on your wii..(of course, movesets would all be the same, but it would look cool.

you have unlocked MII.

Croco

Smash Lord
If the WTF character would be Barbara the Bat, I'm pretty sure scared kids would immediately hit the reset button, throw their controllers on the ground and scream wildly while hitting the tv screen. She's effin' scary.
Daigasso! Band Brothers?
That looks like a fun game..
****it I wish I knew Japanese. :(

COLDshiver

Smash Cadet
I would like to see Fulgore or Jago from Killer Instinct, that would be a WTF for me.

I would also like to see another character that consists of more than one, like the Ice Climbers. Maybe they might make a triplet team lol, maybe that egg pokemon eggecutor or something

Sensai

Smash Master
Daigasso! Band Brothers?
That looks like a fun game..
That game is the freakin' definition of awesome. Seriously. I don't even enjoy rhythm games and it's great. If you have more friends that have it (like I do), then you can start a band of sorts, with me playing guitar, friend A playing bass, friend B playing drums, etc.

The Mii thing has already been thought of.

And having a female character as a WTF character would make it nice and WTFesque.

Infil

Smash Journeyman
I would love to see Phoenix Wright in the game as the last unlock. His moveset would have to be quite contrived, similar to all the past WTF characters, but they could do some very cool things with his catch phrases for his B moves.

It's too bad PW is an entity of Capcom, so it probably won't happen.

Croco

Smash Lord
IT WILL be a nearly forgotten character from Nintendo's past.
IT WILL NOT to be a 3rd party character..

For all we know it might be a deck of Hanafuda playing cards.. :grin:

I'm not kidding.. IT IS TRUE just look at Nintendo's earliest history.. Hanafuda playing cards started it all.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I think the WTF character is going to be Mr. Tetris, who will be a man made out of Tetris blocks.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
IT WILL be a nearly forgotten character from Nintendo's past.
IT WILL NOT to be a 3rd party character..

For all we know it might be a deck of Hanafuda playing cards.. :grin:
http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1474/hanafudaux2.jpg

I'm not kidding.. IT IS TRUE just look at Nintendo's earliest history.. Hanafuda playing cards started it all.
Dude, I love your sig. I really hope that's what it is...except for the Miis >.<

AAbatterie

Smash Apprentice
The Sheriff! :p

That is probably likely. I mean if they had G&W last time, why not the Sheriff?

But I think a WTF character would be some unknown Nintendo character like:

Bubbles from Clu Clu Land
Tin Star from Tin Star
Skapon from Joy Mech Fight
Hakkun from Sutte Hakkun

Those characters would be just like WTF.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
Dude, I love your sig. I really hope that's what it is...except for the Miis >.<
Since it won't let me edit it...who are the franchise symbols below Iceclimbers, above Duck Hunt, Below Animal Crossing, and below Balloon Fight? I assume one is Takamaru...I'd love to see a Stafy, too.

Croco

Smash Lord
Thanks.

Since it won't let me edit it...who are the franchise symbols below Iceclimbers, above Duck Hunt, Below Animal Crossing, and below Balloon Fight? I assume one is Takamaru...I'd love to see a Stafy, too.
Below Ice climbers?
Eternal Darkness

Above Duck Hunt?
Stafy

Below Animal Crossing?
Custom Robo

Below Balloon Fight?
Hanafuda

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
Its about the Laughing Dog,people! Come on, all of you hater KNOW you'd love to at least smack him around him,even if your not going to play as him! He would be the perfect WTF character. (ROB is second)

Croco

Smash Lord
Its about the Laughing Dog,people! Come on, all of you hater KNOW you'd love to at least smack him around him,even if your not going to play as him! He would be the perfect WTF character. (ROB is second)
If Laughing Dog is the last unloackable I will be soooooo freaken happy.

Top Bottom