• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
picture of Lopunny
playable lopunny ;w; thanks for the model n64billy :D
First Gardevoir and now Lopunny...I'm starting to remember why I loved Pokemon again. XD

Definitely can't wait for this. Who is she over? :3

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Phantoon from Super Metroid? I have to be interested in where this goes.
... Now how the crap did you guess that?

Alright, here's your internet.

Meta Phantoon, to be specific. The texture was a b**** to do because the proportions stretched him all over the place.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
... Now how the crap did you guess that?

Alright, here's your internet.

*Highly impressive Nesstoon*

Meta Phantoon, to be specific. The texture was a b**** to do because the proportions stretched him all over the place.
The texture looked familiar, and once I combined it with the proportionality of the model earlier, it clicked pretty quickly. Very cool, I hope to see this doing something soon.

Anyone want to step up and try Draygon?

Razanak7

Smash Ace
The texture looked familiar, and once I combined it with the proportionality of the model earlier, it clicked pretty quickly. Very cool, I hope to see this doing something soon.

Funny you should mention that... I already am.

BlindWatchDog

Smash Rookie
cant you remove ness' hair and make his hat smaller to match the size of the head? It's one of the polygons IDK if you can remove polygons though.

Fen__

Smash Ace
I feel obligated to point out that vertice is not a word. Vertex is the singular form of vertices. You guys are going to make all of these non-English speakers develop horrible English.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I feel obligated to point out that vertice is not a word. Vertex is the singular form of vertices. You guys are going to make all of these non-English speakers develop horrible English.
It feels like that it's been repeated so many times, no one cares. That's just me lol:p

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Because all non-english speakers need to first know the singular form of vertices before any other words in the english language.
/s

Go ahead and type "vertices" in the message box. Not even the spell check here cares about vertices so neither should any of us.

(on a side note, you can also say "vertexes" for the plural of vertex)

Fen__

Smash Ace
I mean by where the character gets hit...
I'm extrapolating since I don't truly know, but I'd say we don't have a way to edit hurtboxes without scaling manipulation since we would have when MDL0's were first being imported if we did. That's the reason fortwaffles made his resizing program. PSA scaling of the model resulted in stretched hurtboxes, which people couldn't fix afterwards.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I'm pretty sure if the people of this board had that much influence, the world would have ended by now.

EDIT: Crap, double post. My bad.

Well... I tried.

Considering there's no texture and I can't edits vertices, this is the best I can do.

If someone wants to take a crack at texturing this, then go right ahead. Chances are you'll do a better job than I did.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/11/2/2170666/Copy of FitKoopaMotion.pac

Go to Wait1 in the above file for the pose.

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
Well... I tried.

*Something which still resembles Draygon*

Considering there's no texture and I can't edits vertices, this is the best I can do.

If someone wants to take a crack at texturing this, then go right ahead. Chances are you'll do a better job than I did.
Wow, that's actually quite impressive. However, texturing it would be a herculean task given how complicated Bowser is already.

Thanks for all these impressive Metroid things recently, everyone. It's great to see so many fans around here. I wish I had something to debut, but my learning of PSA has been slowed by finals and freezing.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
@Starwaffle, I was able to ALMOST do the percentage number texture hack, but I have a problem.

Ingame, there are black boxes around it, when I have clearly saved it in photoshop with transparency on in .png format. Help please? :(

Top Bottom