• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

mariodk

Smash Ace
cuz of that GFX go across the whole stage = unbalanced no matter what you do unless you do it long really long startup time
and it will be alittle weird if not i add hitboxes on the whole GFX and i wanted Goku´s N_B balanced at same time it can be used on on-hit-cancel system that why i use that one we got now

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Mariodk there is one thing I have always been wondering. Why is it that you didn't use a better gfx for goku's kamehameha. There is a neku psa that you could probably rip that graphic from. I think it uses lucario's final smash and some other graphic and it turned out really nice.

Here is a vid of the psa
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIP4uzytSNg

at 1:18-1:22

about five animations, the ssj aura, and the kamehameha are the only things keeping this psa from absolute perfection.

I've lost count of how many times this has been asked during Goku's development, and the answer has been the same every time XD

It's common sense really. Do you think that a giant beam that goes across the entire screen is a good idea for something that isn't a Final Smash?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Frankly, the Spirit Bomb makes a better Final Smash than the Kamehameha. It is basic Goku's Ultimate Blast move in DBZBT2 after all.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Paper Mario Beta
just showing of some of his poses and how well it looks :D
awesome work :D

anyway here is Vegeta saiyan saga(the version that made a meme with 9001)

-95% done with rigging (still afew things to do but not much)
-do so texture is on both sides on the shoulders (need to know how to do that) so there is not big holes in the shoulders on one of the sides
-edited UV to fit with beyond´s texture or just a other brawl styled texture on the armor

next: buu saga that one will be easy since that not even rigging needed from beyond´s vegeta
only needing to vertex the armor

edit: 100% done with rigging now :D
now only the two last things

mariodk

Smash Ace
hey mario dk, incase you were ever planning on doing a bardock PSA, i found this new "episode" of Dragon ball Z, it just came out during december as part of some plan to continue the dragon ball series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIoxUjhjiBc&list=FL8-pcM20luXQw5THgmk987w&index=7&feature=plpp_video
only DBZ moveset i have planed to do: adult goku(already done),Kid goku (alittle WIP),Gotenks(WIP),Vegeta(WIP but not by me now only the models for him)

and help others with other DBZ moveset

mariodk

Smash Ace

just metal texture left now :D and then with a version for removed scouter

and make that vegeta with tail at tail bones with/without scouter instead of tail around his waist

so its time to make buu saga version

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Speaking of Vegeta, someone uploaded a hack that went by the name of "Shadow the Saiyan". It sure was a humorous way to modify Vegeta's textures.

mariodk

Smash Ace

almost perfect rigged Gotenks but shoulders/vest is not done yet cuz they are really hard but rest is done and only thing edited on the model is get fingers in T-pose like as a brawl char. nothing else edited on the model but edited lucas boneset alot gotenks will also get SSJ3 hair bone and also that thing at his belt bone for that :D and possible will do as soon its possible the hair and the cloth at belt will be effected by wind and that stuff

i will not stop work on him until he is perfected :D model+texture+PSA+Animations+anything about him

perfect+Gotenks is two good words if they are to together :D

i think i will do the same thing with geno over R.o.B

i know beyondyou making geno rig over Ness but only way i can get him over R.o.b with moveset without any bugs is rig him over R.o.B´s boneset but edited alot so it will be like he got arms/legs and that stuff maybe not fingers :( but i hope i can do them too

edit: finnaly got shoulders/vest almost perfect:

next: SSJ3 of him

edit again: (post something like this model is awesome so i dont have to make alot of edits):
Gotenks model rigging is done time to port animations and make SSJ3 for him
here is how he is going to look if using Lucas´s animations

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
played in rel file of jigglypuff and g&w
here is jgglypuff floating away in Z axis after used final smash!

Maybe it's because I had my sound off, but... I'm not sure what I just watched.

Also, pikazz, I know you have a boatload of stuff going on now, but any chance you tried that stage?
I haven't tested ;A; I am so sorry!

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
@pikazz: I may not know how you did it to Jigglypuff, but not too shabby.

Note: Jigglypuff is normally a flat-eyed character.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
played in rel file of jigglypuff and g&w
here is jgglypuff floating away in Z axis after used final smash!

I haven't tested ;A; I am so sorry!
No rush, I know you have a bunch of stuff to do.

Speaking of which, I'm not entirely sure why, but those pictures made me laugh.

mariodk

Smash Ace
more previews of Gotenks Animations
N-Air or F-air:

and N-Air or F-Air too here:

back-Air is the same as this but backwards and you turn around too
also now you can see the model rig in action :D

a good PSAer/one who can rig models/make animations
needs to do his fav. char. :D

Razanak7

Smash Ace
okay, I tested but it came out with a freeze when I selected it D:
ask someone with NTCS to test it
I got Homebrew again earlier, but I still can't test it myself because it freezes at the stage select screen. Which doesn't make a lick of sense, because it worked fine before and I haven't changed anything on it.

Anyone know what could cause this?

Edit: To clarify, I mean it freezes before even selecting anything.

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
Please tell me this is going into the final version.

hey mario dk, incase you were ever planning on doing a bardock PSA, i found this new "episode" of Dragon ball Z, it just came out during december as part of some plan to continue the dragon ball series. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIoxUjhjiBc&list=FL8-pcM20luXQw5THgmk987w&index=7&feature=plpp_video
It's fake http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWo_66UVPSk

not much to say except for I touching up my machinima

okay, I tested but it came out with a freeze when I selected it D:
ask someone with NTCS to test it
I can test it; just PM me the file(s).

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Aye it looks stiff. That and when Vegeta does it his shoulders are really broad in my old animation.

:phone:

mariodk

Smash Ace

oneslot capes recolour and Vbrawl mario animation :D
the cape is over Fludd sitting on NeckN bone and animted so it is like it was on RhaveN bone :D

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
9 new things!

Mass preview! Upload soon!

Danbo

Fry

Sunset Donkey Kong and Gin Ichimaru (There is already a Kong in BV, but the download was down at one point, so I made my own.)

Pikman! One giant, fighting Pikmin!

Pikmin Congregate! A mass of Pikmin, working together to form one fighter! They even bend their knees to let the whole body move!

Sunset Diddy (same reason as Kong)

Tekkaman, from TvC

Megaman X, from ZX! Another custom model!

Top Bottom