• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
LOL
I was gonna do Tekkaman over Marth, but I couldn't find his blade, so he went over Falcon lol

And FRY?

Where the hell did he come from? Funny, cuz I just got into watching Futurama.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
The ZX and Fry models are custom off of DeviantArt, it can be a good place to find well made custom models, if you look hard enough. Actually, I couldn't find Tekkaman's blade either, so I made that myself. Bender is also a work in progress! :)

mariodk

Smash Ace
(with Brawl mario´s head so he will fit with rest of brawl mario vertexs/recolours)
too bad there is some texture problems
this model will be next model rig from me :D

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
The ZX and Fry models are custom off of DeviantArt, it can be a good place to find well made custom models, if you look hard enough. Actually, I couldn't find Tekkaman's blade either, so I made that myself. Bender is also a work in progress! :)
Well, I saw that there was a Futurama game for the PS2.

Looks similar to your model.

And Bender? YES. Over who?
Is that imported from melee?
Looks like it.

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Probably not, I don't really know shader editing. :/ But I promise, in game, it's not noticeable. For example, look at Eevee in the last shot. The eyes look fine. It's really only when you get right up into their faces that you notice and shading issues.

mariodk

Smash Ace
Waluigi shots. Making it for the PSA over Pit.

or over the coming waluigi over diddy kong :D (cuz of goku over pit):

anyway:
brawl DR. mario WIP :D just hair is needed but will be helpfull if someone can get a dr. mario vertex(mainly the hair polygon) into 3ds max and then its time for rigging and ofc its over mario hands/head/shoes is from brawl mario rest is from melee

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
More fun with models! Upside Down Ike! It's Ike doing a handstand, with a cardboard box wrapped onto his legs with his cape, and his sword tied to his foot with his headband. His hair and clothes are draped, following gravity. This is, actually, a playable character.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Well that's certainly... interesting.

... I can't stand it anymore, can someone point me in the direction of some tutorials for this stuff? I'm sitting on so many ideas it almost hurts.

mariodk

Smash Ace
just something i got to do then i got mario perfect rigged in 3ds max revamp of my very first vertex and now its a model import Mario model with no eyebrows and merged with Goku´s SSJ3 Hair:

almost done :D

Edit:
last preview before release or ingame previews:

just have to fix afew things (easy fixes)
the hair is alittle like SSJ3 Gotenks´s its not only rigged to head so it hair looks animted

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

mariodk

Smash Ace

Senjen

Smash Apprentice
I believe the model is T-Posed, giving Mario his oddly twisted arm and a strangely elongated neck. He looks normal if you move head head back to a more normal position.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
just something i got to do then i got mario perfect rigged in 3ds max revamp of my very first vertex and now its a model import Mario model with no eyebrows and merged with Goku´s SSJ3 Hair:

almost done :D

Edit:
last preview before release or ingame previews:

just have to fix afew things (easy fixes)
the hair is alittle like SSJ3 Gotenks´s its not only rigged to head so it hair looks animted
personally I think giving him Sonic's hair would be better, but this is WOW!

mariodk

Smash Ace
over popo and guess who over nana then :D he needs texture/UV editing i was trying to turn Lucas to him(mainly his cloth) but was too hard for me (yet) so i found this model it just needing T-pose/texture+rigging

Jaklub

Smash Journeyman
I bet Phineas and Ferb.

Never watched that cartoon, but I think MarioDK said somewhere he wanted these guys.

Top Bottom