• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Roo525

Smash Ace

FTW!! >:3

My problem is, the scythe is made from FitPikachu01's hat, and is attatched to his neck. Is there any way to make the HatN bone connect to the LHandN bone?

Photos

Smash Journeyman
FTW!! >:3

My problem is, the scythe is made from FitPikachu01's hat, and is attatched to his neck. Is there any way to make the HatN bone connect to the LHandN bone?
hmm, couldn't you put the bone into the hand-bone directory in BrawlBox?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
I'm pretty much done with Banjo's vertex and texture. All that's really left is trying to figure out how to make Kazooie and make his normal face always appear instead of his ouch face. Here's some preview pictures:

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Thanks very much for the compliments! Would you guys prefer me to release Banjo once I can fix his ouch face and update it once Kazooie is done or wait until both Banjo and Kazooie are done before releasing him?

On another note, N64 Mario is a cool idea. I was wondering how long it would take before somebody actually tried to make N64 like vertexes.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
hmm, couldn't you put the bone into the hand-bone directory in BrawlBox?
Sadly it's not that simple. I think it'll require re-arranging the bone structure in hex.

My reaction was FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGFHFH

You never cease to amaze me.

I was gunna make a Olimar Banjo myself, but making him out of mario? amazing!
To be honest, Mario seems a lot more suitable to me. You just gotta BELIEVE it's possible. At least they have similar body sizes, unlike Olimar. I can't even see how that's possible.

n64billy

Smash Ace
i'm pretty much done with banjo's vertex and texture. All that's really left is trying to figure out how to make kazooie and make his normal face always appear instead of his ouch face. Here's some preview pictures:

Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
chibi-banjo, that's how.

but actually, with a shrunken head, he can still be completely proportional to banjo, just kinda small. I started on him mainly for an easy guy to edit, but also cause I thought his moveset worked pretty well for banjo, with pikmin kazooie of course.

plus the other guy I might have done him over would've been ness and frankly, olimar doesn't get enough texture love.

KTH

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty much done with Banjo's vertex and texture. All that's really left is trying to figure out how to make Kazooie and make his normal face always appear instead of his ouch face. Here's some preview pictures:

A advice, do a vertex on F.L.U.D.D. Make Kazooie :)

Razanak7

Smash Ace
Replaced the Shy Guys with Roaders, I see. An interesting way to have Subspace Emissary enemies appear outside of the said game mode.
Since there's space for four different racers available, I'm trying to find other enemies I can put in there... except I can't think of any. :c

I declare this to be full of win.

Also, you can do that with animations. Although I think editing it too to match would only add to the awesomeness.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Jeez, kind of unrelated but how big is your comp screen?
Because that screenshot is like the size of a tablet. :p
It's exactly the same resolution as my EeePC, but I actually have the text on the lowest size possible and same with the taskbar icons so I get as much screen space as possible.

Partly because i'm used to having a 1080p monitor on my desktop, and prior to that, 1280x1024
(which i still maintain is NOT a resolution, because 5:4 is a major fail)

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357

BANJO!
HOLY ';SDJFASK;DF;K
AWESOME :bee:

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman

His texture is still WIP. He's also missing his Froggie Stick and his pink tuft of hair, but those have some patching problems atm :[

His shoes also have some stupid patching problems as well, but I'll keep trying. I hope to get this out before StarWaffle patches my Princess Shroob.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Since there's space for four different racers available, I'm trying to find other enemies I can put in there... except I can't think of any. :c
Yeah there aren't a lot of vehicle-based enemies in the Subspace Emissary. However, you could always make Roader recolors to fix up that issue.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
I think it looks cool with them all being red. Or at least I'd like to see the full thing before making a judgment.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I know the texture for Mallow is a WIP, but his eyes are creepy o.o

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
I decided since I needed to fix Roll's shoes anyway and nobody is willing to help with her hair I should at least try myself, and i've made it the best I can possibly make it for now so whatever.

But now I'm starting see what Gengar84 means about the hair being annoying to patch. Haha.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
I think it looks cool with them all being red. Or at least I'd like to see the full thing before making a judgment.

The background was originally identical to the Shadow Bug one, but since I didn't want it to be just copypasta'd, I retextured it and altered the animation.

I would like the Roaders to be different colours, but I can't get it to work. Shark tried to explain something like this to me a while ago, and I was completely lost.

This should sit with you guys better, then.
I like where this is going.

Photos

Smash Journeyman
^that's kinda creepy. it's like the symbiote infestation in Spider-man: web of shadows.

so does the floor not go to the edges of the screen like in the original MK stage? like you can only play on the street?

Gengar84

Smash Hero
Banjo (Banjo Kazooie) over Mario

This is my version of Banjo on Mario. I plan to update this soon by turning FLUUD into Kazooie and his hat into a jiggy piece. Due to popular demand, I decided to release the version with just Banjo before I'm done with Kazooie.

Credit to dingoberriz for his mario hack that always shows his hair and to both dingoberriz and BeyondYou for helping me figure out what I was doing.

Battle Portrait and CSP included.

n64billy

Smash Ace
This is my version of Banjo on Mario. I plan to update this soon by turning FLUUD into Kazooie and his hat into a jiggy piece. Due to popular demand, I decided to release the version with just Banjo before I'm done with Kazooie.
Wait..... a Jiggy sitting on his head....?
That doesn't seem right....

Gengar84

Smash Hero
His hat is inside of his head and he takes it out for his taunt. I was going to replace his hat with a Jiggy so he would take that out for his taunt instead. Sorry if that was a little misleading.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
That Gary needs a little more work, specifically on the hair and the texture. But it's looking nice so far! =D

Mallow is pretty much 95% complete. The only reason I say 95% is because he still needs a few simple texture and model tweaks.

Top Bottom