• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
so ummm no good PSAers in here... i just need to figure out how to make the game use the transN bone as the locater thing during an obscure animation... like i want lets say... his swim animtion to make him fly upwards... but like it goes up, and then glitches back down under water after its finished. so yeah if anyone knows how to do that that`d b great,
You need Tabuu to fix this.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Oh, those shoes are fabulous.

Also, I feel like the 'stache needs a tad more puff to it or so. Can't really describe it.

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
I made a stage =D

the lighting is way off in game thogh... it makes me sad, its animooted n stuff too

GameWatching

Smash Ace
looks like FoD...

AWESOME !

You reminded me of a stage i was making too,
that still done only 15%...

and i m mostly done with Randall's animation :D

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Oh god, GW, I love you. I always hated how much Brawl's FD sucks in comparison to Melee's. Even the Melee texture for it doesn't save it IMO(although it looks far better than the normal version).

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
That's why Mewtwo2000 is using that same Klonoa stage as a base for Melee FoD
I didn't know this. If I had, I wouldn't have bothered to compare.

Almost every post I've seen from you thus far has had an amount of attitude in it. You're rude sometimes, and it's actually pretty annoying. =\

anivernage

Smash Apprentice
thanks!

No idea who that was, i had to google it. I`ve never played an ace atourney game :x looks good though

so ummm no good psaers in here... I just need to figure out how to make the game use the transn bone as the locater thing during an obscure animation... Like i want lets say... His swim animtion to make him fly upwards... But like it goes up, and then glitches back down under water after its finished. So yeah if anyone knows how to do that that`d b great,

also anyway to change an animation length? Lets say i want to make a throw 200 frames, but the oc's throw only has 50 frames.... Klonoa would just do the throw super quickly.... I want it to be 200 frames not 50.....................
im good at psa i can help you
for what character is and what psa is

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Almost every post I've seen from you thus far has had an amount of attitude in it. You're rude sometimes, and it's actually pretty annoying. =\
The irony of it after you posted this:
the resemblance is uncanny! (Not to be an ***, but they look nothing alike. >>)
Is excellent. Tommo managed to utterly stomp your dumb, abrasive comment into the ground and then you complain about him treating you poorly. :chuckle:

BSZ - Stalin is lookin' awesome. Since it doesn't look like you've touched the body at all, I'm assuming you're going to make him a bit less.. "Portly" than Mario currently is?

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Haha, that's a very funny hack, and you should make a Brawl version too. If you need help, I can do it for you if you don't want to.

And Shadic, look at the shoes and right (Left on screen) arm. I've edited those. Yes, he will be less fat and a bit taller. I will give him his coat, too, as you can see if you look at the arm.

Edit:

Because of the lighting, it still looks like Mario's original clothes.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
... uhh... what?

Is excellent. Tommo managed to utterly stomp your dumb, abrasive comment into the ground and then you complain about him treating you poorly. :chuckle:
I didn't even see the bit in the brackets (I must have been tired when I read the post). Heck, I moreso was responding to GameWatching, not Cuckoos.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Something I'm working on as a side "project". Just working on it from time to time, I just spent 15 minutes on the face. I've been enjoying DR2, so I thought I would show my love for it, in Brawl.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
The irony of it after you posted this:

Oh please. How was I supposed to know that M2K was making FoD out of that stage?

Hey, stop being rude. My comment wasn't abrasive, and I stated afterward that I wasn't trying to be an ***, and I canceled out my sarcasm with an opinion. The irony is that you're a jerk to me after telling me off for being an apparent jerk? That's more ironic than what you just pointed out! :ohwell:

I don't get it. Why are you acting so hateful towards me? Did I do something wrong? Am I your lesser? You're making me feel like I'm stupid and ignorant, that I should know everything that's going on. I don't, quite evidently. If you want to treat me like I'm living under a rock, so be it. But keep it in your head next time, because my apparent ignorance doesn't deserve to be picked at.

-BigSharkZ-

Smash Lord
Heh, I don't really recall Melee Zelda looking like that, but if people like it, I'll take their word for it. I'd rather see Melee Link and Young Link.

Top Bottom