• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
You need to compress it. To do so, open it and select sc_selmap_en (if you just opened it, it will already be selected). On the right is a box labeled Compression. Click the next beside it ("None" and use the drop-down menu to select LZ77. Then just save and it will be compressed.
Will it work in game?

Jiiprah

Smash Apprentice
Oh that's quite some POO!!!! Needs the Avatar texture over it :)

Nice Toad...*Tips hat*

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
@Razanak7

How's the Shadow moveset coming along?

If you need me to test or make videos(though the quality would suck) lemme know, it's all I can do as my knowledge of Brawl hacking is pretty much crap.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
@Razanak7

How's the Shadow moveset coming along?

If you need me to test or make videos(though the quality would suck) lemme know, it's all I can do as my knowledge of Brawl hacking is pretty much crap.
Pretty slow, I keep getting distracted.

That being said, I also haven't fixed the animation file yet, if I even can.

GameWatching

Smash Ace
Awesome Navi !

Here's two of the three stuff that will be released together that week.

Note that Toad textures are by KTH.

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Pretty slow, I keep getting distracted.

That being said, I also haven't fixed the animation file yet, if I even can.
Eh at least your still working on it, knowing an awesome Shadow hack is in the works even if it's progress is slow is enough for me, you should ask for help on the animation file though, sadly I've tried animation hacking and have failed several times, the only thing I've somewhat got down is some minor stage hacking and .brstm making.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
someone should make a PSA for the classic movesets for characters.

like mario can't change direction when he jumps, can only jump once and crouch, and footstools anyone beneath him, killing them instantly. if he runs into anything without jumping on them, he dies instantly

sonic would be completely vulnerable to instant death when standing or running (unless he had gold coins) and would have a constant instant kill hitbox around him when he jumped or rolled, but still able to get hurt.

bomb-omb would blow up, killing anyone nearby with him

Roo525

Smash Ace
I have a moveset plan for Bob-Omb already:

UpSpecial: Explode
DownSpecial: Explode
NeutralSpecial: Explode
SideSpecial: Explode

Sound good?

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Yep, real error.

As a programming student I think it's incredibly silly that they didn't program a case to prevent this runtime error if someone tries to divide by zero.

Razanak7

Smash Ace
someone should make a PSA for the classic movesets for characters.

like mario can't change direction when he jumps, can only jump once and crouch, and footstools anyone beneath him, killing them instantly. if he runs into anything without jumping on them, he dies instantly

sonic would be completely vulnerable to instant death when standing or running (unless he had gold coins) and would have a constant instant kill hitbox around him when he jumped or rolled, but still able to get hurt.
What a coincidence, I had this idea for a while now. I just never did it.

I had Super Metroid Samus in my list, though (higher jumps, faster, etc.).

Zeruel21

Smash Journeyman
What a coincidence, I had this idea for a while now. I just never did it.

I had Super Metroid Samus in my list, though (higher jumps, faster, etc.).
I've actually been working on that, but whenever I attempt to alter attacks (even just to add gfx), I get nonsilent freezes upon using the modified move. The attribute changes work fine. I apparently cannot understand how PSA works at all...

Top Bottom