• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

Matteron

Smash Ace
I finished up the guitar-ereng with no trail, the files were in FitToonlink.pac, so I made one for both normal Brawl and Brawl + and you still have to use the original guitar-erang FitToonlinkmotionetc.pac
Screen Shot:

For Normal Brawl users:

For Brawl + users:

enjoy ^.^

GeminiCrossFade

Smash Ace
I got bored and my friend told me asked me if I could do a texture for them and I said ok. I am no where near done because I have no clue how to edit the model so for now here is a picture

The picture looks fine but secretly he is missing his whole back and sides.
Yes a sackboy psa would be pretty intresing and that texture is amazing

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
This is why I'm not allowed to get bored

In West Philadelphia I was born and raised
On the playground is where I spent most of my days.
Chillin' out, maxin', relaxin all cool,
And all shootin' some b-ball outside of the school.

When a couple of guys who were up to no good,
Started makin' trouble in my neighborhood.
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared,
And said "You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air."

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
O_O
Not the Fresh Prince of Bel-air. I think Ness would've been a better candidate.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
I haven't even heard anything, and I'm part of the frickin' team...
>______>;
That's really weird. Also, I haven't seen Eldiran post in forever.
Sorry about that, guys... I don't know if anyone else has been having problems or not, but Smashboards has been dying frequently lately. It ate a big post about my problems with Zero the last time it died, so I've been trying to get back here and elaborate.

Anyway, Zero is going badly. I have hit a snag -- some bones refuse to be animated. There must be some property for each bone that lets things like Scale, Rotation, or Translation be applied... because the bones I have attempted to put Zero's hands on absolutely will not budge.

If anyone knows what property this is, or how to change it, I could really use their help, since otherwise I can't get Zero to do anything cool.

...and of course, the site bugged out when I tried to post this; I typed up this post yesterday, but only until now would it work.

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Sorry about that, guys... I don't know if anyone else has been having problems or not, but Smashboards has been dying frequently lately. It ate a big post about my problems with Zero the last time it died, so I've been trying to get back here and elaborate.

Anyway, Zero is going badly. I have hit a snag -- some bones refuse to be animated. There must be some property for each bone that lets things like Scale, Rotation, or Translation be applied... because the bones I have attempted to put Zero's hands on absolutely will not budge.

If anyone knows what property this is, or how to change it, I could really use their help, since otherwise I can't get Zero to do anything cool.

...and of course, the site bugged out when I tried to post this; I typed up this post yesterday, but only until now would it work.
****, that stinks. Well, I still have faith in you guys!

RandomTBush

Smash Ace

Actually, yes, there is a property that determines things like that. Kryal mentioned this about bone flags:

When changing bone transforms, you need to update the bone flags. This is also why models that have been scaled may not show up as such in-game. The flags for the old bone were 799 (0x31F). This needs to be changed to 792 (0x318). I don't think many people know this, and it's something that will eventually be part of the editor. Here are the flags in case you need to edit the bind pose:

NoTransform = 0x0001,
FixedTranslation = 0x0002,
FixedRotation = 0x0004,
FixedScale = 0x0008,
Unk1 = 0x0010,
Unk2 = 0x0100,
HasGeometry = 0x0200
Zero's hand bone has "828", or "33C" in hex, which means that "FixedRotation", "FixedScale", "Unk2" and "HasGeometry" are on. One of the bones that are branched from that hand bone has "280", or "118" in hex, which means that it doesn't have "FixedRotation" or "HasGeometry", and has "Unk1", which could be causing problems when animating. Try changing them to match the hand bone's flags.

(And I've been having the site crap out on me when I try posting, too...)

Razanak7

Smash Ace

Yep, I've been having that problem on a regular basis.

But anyway... at least RandomTBush got ya covered now.

And now for the reason I actually came here right now. I was messing around with ROB again, since I haven't in a while. And while thinking of something to make, I noticed I have plenty vehicles and machines and whatnot... but no actual weapons.

Until now. Say ohai to the Plasma Cannon.

This bad boy is equipped with a binocular scope for pinpoint long-distance accuracy, a folding stand that doubles as a handle for transportation, a rechargeable battery pack for prolonged use, a barrel recoil feature to reduce knockback, and a detachable plasma generator located in the barrel that, when removed, turns the Plasma Cannon into a decimating flame thrower.

I'm going to texture it at some point, but probably not any time soon.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Actually, yes, there is a property that determines things like that. Kryal mentioned this about bone flags:

Zero's hand bone has "828", or "33C" in hex, which means that "FixedRotation", "FixedScale", "Unk2" and "HasGeometry" are on. One of the bones that are branched from that hand bone has "280", or "118" in hex, which means that it doesn't have "FixedRotation" or "HasGeometry", and has "Unk1", which could be causing problems when animating. Try changing them to match the hand bone's flags.

(And I've been having the site crap out on me when I try posting, too...)
Excellent! Thanks very much, RandomT, you're a lifesaver. I'll have to try this out when I get the chance. (I can only assume "FixedRotation" and the other "Fixed"s are bad things when it comes to animating freely?)

And now for the reason I actually came here right now. I was messing around with ROB again, since I haven't in a while. And while thinking of something to make, I noticed I have plenty vehicles and machines and whatnot... but no actual weapons.

Nice!

RandomTBush

Smash Ace
Excellent! Thanks very much, RandomT, you're a lifesaver. I'll have to try this out when I get the chance. (I can only assume "FixedRotation" and the other "Fixed"s are bad things when it comes to animating freely?)
I'm not sure if it's bad or good, I haven't tried it out yet. If it means anything, though, the tips of Sonic's fingers (L1stNb, for example) also have "828" as their bone flags, so try setting the extra bones' flags to that number.

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
I swear, I saw that Dusknoir stage a long time ago. It's finally done?

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
Hyper deity Link!

a idea i had for Fierce deity link. seeing how we have him being a semi god and we have Hyper sonic, well i was thinking, if Fierce deity link got a hold of the master emeralds and well used them to infuse in his mask, what would you get? a GOD, its all in concept and seeing how brawl sorta puts universes togethar so it'll be fun expect some godly fun.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Oh wow, a slightly more light blue FD Link.

Yeah, texture thread is that way pal. >.>

Also, it's Demigod, not "semi-god".

Eldiran

Smash Lord
The hat is longer than usual, so it qualifies as a BrawlBox edit.

Speaking of, Ultraxwing, if by any chance you lengthened the hat via vertex editing, then I am very intrigued and would like to use that.

@RandomTBush: What's special about Sonic's fingers?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The hat is longer? Hardly even noticed it since it's not anything significant. XD

Whatever, carry on.

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
He's got a hovering animation, and oops on my part on the semi, the hand was set that way for a second sword but instead i just left it it adds free formity and no links hat is not longer by Vertex, i wish i could but 3ds max is exspensive.

want more proof, and its not my texture its Unai's i wish i could do art and PSA but that'll be for another day

so there his new side taunt

sword's also longer as well.

Oni K4ge

Smash Lord

This bad boy is equipped with a binocular scope for pinpoint long-distance accuracy, a folding stand that doubles as a handle for transportation, a rechargeable battery pack for prolonged use, a barrel recoil feature to reduce knockback, and a detachable plasma generator located in the barrel that, when removed, turns the Plasma Cannon into a decimating flame thrower.

I'm going to texture it at some point, but probably not any time soon.
WOW. With this and the master chief vertex hack by kcmm...

ROBhog/ROBgoose anyone?? we can use the model over landmaster and give it to falcon, thus giving him a warthog as a final smash!

pikazz

Smash Lord
NNID
pikamaxi
BEHOLD THE TRUE POWER OF DUSKNOIR

Finally, the dusknoir's destinations is finally done!
and here is the stage review. made it like a kinda "story" and "machinima" just to make it funny to watch and understand his power x3
if you dont want to see it, skip to 0:28

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6FMVa0xbLs

please see it, rate and comment

and as I promise, I will upload the stage
http://www.mediafire.com/?5imtmzgljjy
the download link :3

give credit if used!

n64billy

Smash Ace
Pikazz, that was awesome! You make the coolest Machinimas ever! :3
I might need your help when announcing something else of mine ;)

Great work on the stage too, it looks great!

zeno561

Smash Rookie
He's got a hovering animation, and oops on my part on the semi, the hand was set that way for a second sword but instead i just left it it adds free formity and no links hat is not longer by Vertex, i wish i could but 3ds max is exspensive.

want more proof, and its not my texture its Unai's i wish i could do art and PSA but that'll be for another day

so there his new side taunt

sword's also longer as well.
Hehe HAAAAAAXXXX!!!.....I couldn't resist:dizzy:

Ultraxwing

Smash Ace
OH MAH gods! i just noticed, it was meant of a way of saying "your next" but this is alot funnier! now i have to find a box model and put it over links Navi, and make her shoot forward and hurt someone! LULZ

Fen__

Smash Ace
I would probably be more impressed if the whole "character's hands as the stage" thing hadn't been done to death.

I'm more impressed by Dusknoir's animations in the intro.
To be fair, pikazz started that stage a long time ago.

Top Bottom