• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Okay one, texture is crap.

Two, Cloud already has colors made for every outfit along with new CSPs and a much better icon, provided by yours truly.

Three, WRONG THREAD!
Your third point is invalid. This is the Brawlbox Creation and Showcase, yes? For posting things that you've created in Brawlbox? He probably made this with Brawlbox.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Your third point is invalid. This is the Brawlbox Creation and Showcase, yes? For posting things that you've created in Brawlbox? He probably made this with Brawlbox.
yes i did make it with brawl box but i made a better version of it wich looks better i would post the new one but i dont want to get attacked for makeing a texture that dose not look good

Matteron

Smash Ace
Go right ahead Ninka_kiwi(yes, I got your name right)post your texture, I'm mean you did make it with BRAWLBOX, so it does belong in the BRAWLBOX Creation & Showcase Workshop

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
created by brawlbox and created with brawlbox are 2 separate things.

brawlbox has enabled people to replace the textures, music, movesets, and other edits to brawl into a usable form. it has also enabled general use and modification of brawl's files (and the files of some other games)

you cannot edit textures, music, movesets, or models using brawlbox, you can only IMPORT them into usable forms.

this thread is meant for the modification of games using brawlbox in ways OUTSIDE of things you merely import because the majority of the brawl hacking scene is filled with hundreds of textures and movesets and whatnot to distribute to other users.

so refrain from posting textures and stuff unless it was actually made using brawlbox

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
yes i did make it with brawl box but i made a better version of it wich looks better i would post the new one but i dont want to get attacked for makeing a texture that dose not look good
The texture looked fine for the... design you were trying to portray. Don't be nervous to post it, everyone gets bad comments, just take them in and try and interpret what the person is saying as criticism.

@meleemaster

People have been posting textures in this thread a lot, from what I've seen. They're fine here. Now, let's stop our senseless bickering and return to posting things related to the thread

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Stop arguing. The point is that if people wanted to just see textures or other custom content, they would look in a place meant for the hundred of textures that everyone has made. Me, and most other people here are looking for the latest developments of things done by the brawlbox application; Stuff we haven't seen done before

Fen__

Smash Ace
Stop arguing. The point is that if people wanted to just see textures or other custom content, they would look in a place meant for the hundred of textures that everyone has made. Me, and most other people here are looking for the latest developments of things done by the brawlbox application; Stuff we haven't seen done before
You can't tell someone to stop arguing and then argue further. The point is that the work was only capable thanks to BrawlBox, so it's applicable to the thread. If you, Wave, or anyone else doesn't want to see it, skip the post. It's that simple. He's perfectly allowed to post it here, so stop trying to bully him into thinking otherwise.

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
Wow my texture started an argument sorry about that guys
also cloud(version 2) says stop fighting

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
I for one like to see textures here. Most people who post in this thread make pretty good textures, so I don't have to shift through the tons of crap that probably does exist in the forum. :/

I even post them myself, because I can't properly maintain a thread. XD

iZerox

Smash Rookie
Since I figured out how to edit vertices, I've been having some difficulties making the things I wanted to. So, I figured I would try another animation resizing. But, instead of making some huge-@$$ edit on ROB like usual, I thought it would be cool to change an existing character to give them a new look and style.

And so, here's the first product of this theory: Manly Link.

http://i322.photobucket.com/albums/nn422/Razanak7/Preview-2.jpg

The new Link is slightly taller, bulkier, with a longer hat and hair, a huge shield and an even huger sword that even Ike can be jealous of. I might complete this as a side project for those that still want Link, but a slightly new twist.

If I ever get around to it, I may edit his face and a few other things to match, like a new sword and shield.
It's amazing how just editing the size of things can make them that much cooler. It looks awesome. :chuckle:

L-a-t-e-r-a-l-u-s

Smash Ace
Asking yet again, since I've had the question up in FAQ/Help for about 2 days and no answer:

Is it possible to have partial transparency on stage textures? If so, how?

Matteron

Smash Ace
Ready for some copy and pasta from Brawl Vault?
GUITAR-ERANG!
I got the idea of making this after seeing a headline in my local newspaper that read: Thief Breaks Into G-Guitars. The article told how the thief stole $1 million worth of guitars from this place, so I thought, what would a person do with more than 900 guitars...
Of course! Throw them at other people!
And thus, the guitar-erang was born.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
created by brawlbox and created with brawlbox are 2 separate things.

brawlbox has enabled people to replace the textures, music, movesets, and other edits to brawl into a usable form. it has also enabled general use and modification of brawl's files (and the files of some other games)

you cannot edit textures, music, movesets, or models using brawlbox, you can only IMPORT them into usable forms.

this thread is meant for the modification of games using brawlbox in ways OUTSIDE of things you merely import because the majority of the brawl hacking scene is filled with hundreds of textures and movesets and whatnot to distribute to other users.

so refrain from posting textures and stuff unless it was actually made using brawlbox
Time to stop this argument by saying +1 to what meleemaster said.

This topic was solely created to show off what you have created inside BrawlBox, but not within the scope of the other topics. I know I intended this to be a scrapyard topic of what people were working on or just random stuff that people didn't want to continue but was fun (trust me, Captain Falco Destination is too good), but c'mon, there are designated topics for all of this stuff.

Mr.Chuy

Chuy
Guitarerang is awesome and like Alphatron said boomerang glow needs to be removed
also how'd you get the download brawlvalult pic thing to work?

FairKnight

Smash Journeyman
Fine Fine, to makeup for posting textures, how about I turn it up a notch?

Forgotten Dungeon [SSE Stage and Hack]

Nighttime Castle [Trophy Castle]

Nightmare Realm [Model + Import + Texture]

Ninka_kiwi

Smash Ace
nightmare relm has to bethe coolest looking stage yet :D also i like the red crystals that might help make my transmutation stage look even better with red philosphers stone like crystals

Camonsters

Smash Apprentice
I got bored and my friend told me asked me if I could do a texture for them and I said ok. I am no where near done because I have no clue how to edit the model so for now here is a picture

The picture looks fine but secretly he is missing his whole back and sides.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Whoa whoa whoa, Nightmare Realm is the win sauce (might have to do with lack of KH in it >_>; )and it's red and all that. Might use that one instead to modify...

xxTerminatorxx

Smash Journeyman
I'm currently adding Gray Fox to SSBB using the built-in Assist Trophy model. I haven't made a thread yet, and he has alot of weird animations like getting stuck in the ground. There is only one time he ever T stands, which is when he does the A-A Combo. He hasn't crashed the game yet, which is good.

Once I get his size fixed (He replaces the Red Alloy which gives him the larger size.) and the other weird animation bugs, i'll be happy to post it here.

Speaking of which, can anyone help me with these problems; it would help the Gray Fox project go alot quicker.

Fen__

Smash Ace
I'm currently adding Gray Fox to SSBB using the built-in Assist Trophy model. I haven't made a thread yet, and he has alot of weird animations like getting stuck in the ground. There is only one time he ever T stands, which is when he does the A-A Combo. He hasn't crashed the game yet, which is good.

Once I get his size fixed (He replaces the Red Alloy which gives him the larger size.) and the other weird animation bugs, i'll be happy to post it here.

Speaking of which, can anyone help me with these problems; it would help the Gray Fox project go alot quicker.
It'd be better to ask for help in the Fully New Character Archive.

blaze1216j

Smash Apprentice
NNID
blaze1216j
Switch FC
0463-6711-5134
Hey whatever did happen to Zero from TvC, haven't heard any progress about him

Fen__

Smash Ace
Hey whatever did happen to Zero from TvC, haven't heard any progress about him
Considering the team that's working on him, I'm pretty sure they want to keep it low profile until they get close to a release. Last I heard, Eldiran was working on his part.

Top Bottom