• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

BrawlBox Creation & Showcase Workshop: Post your BrawlBox stuff here!

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
Please tell me someone will swap Anthony's model over Samus' (not in brawl) so we can have Anthony Higgs: Other M

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
You.
Just crushed all my hopes dreams in a single sentence.

On another note, is this to your liking cuckoos?
I just slimmed the legs and rounded the shoes, but it's progress.

Yes, this is turning out very nice. And you don't have to make it to MY own liking, I just wanted you to take the suggestions I have given, and use them to make your vertex even more accurate. You're not making it for me, you're making it for the community. ;D

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Yes, this is turning out very nice. And you don't have to make it to MY own liking, I just wanted you to take the suggestions I have given, and use them to make your vertex even more accurate. You're not making it for me, you're making it for the community. ;D
Well, I took every suggestion, and I REALLY like the result. :)
And when I look one post up, I noticed that OH GOD SHE USED TO LOOK LIKE A GORILLA!

But the question is, is it perfect?

luigiman1928

Smash Ace
I also have been looking into Animated face patterns. And appearently there is another type that works the same, but for vertexes.

TommoPuppy

Smash Lord
NNID
Tommohawk
Well, I took every suggestion, and I REALLY like the result. :)
And when I look one post up, I noticed that OH GOD SHE USED TO LOOK LIKE A GORILLA!

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae69/kangaroogreen/Brawl/Untitled-22.png

But the question is, is it perfect?
Almost. Just make the face a little slimmer or/by heightening the cheek bones slightly, and maybe change the eye texture.

Anyway, Matteron helped me by hexing some polygons out of my MM8 Roll, including the crown, but I've run into a snag. While it looks great in-game, using the forward-A makes the game slow down during the attack. I've heard of this issue before in the pre-hexed model thread on KC-MM but I forgot why it's caused and how to fix it. Halp?

dpgthirteen

Smash Apprentice
Almost. Just make the face a little slimmer or/by heightening the cheek bones slightly, and maybe change the eye texture.

Anyway, Matteron helped me by hexing some polygons out of my MM8 Roll, including the crown, but I've run into a snag. While it looks great in-game, using the forward-A makes the game slow down during the attack. I've heard of this issue before in the pre-hexed model thread on KC-MM but I forgot why it's caused and how to fix it. Halp?
yea a slimmer face is all that is missing i hope that works out for you

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace
Well, alright. I slimmed the face and put the normal eyes back.

And here`s the final result.

Front.

Side.

Back.

If something looks textured wrong, it`s brawlbox, it looks great in-game.

kangaroogreen

Smash Ace

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
you always show some pretty cool models others would release then say you wont /= whatever he ruined sonic unleashed lol

StarWaffle

Smash Lord
Everytime i make something, it never exports properly, in brawl box it turns into a hideous mess of stetched polygons =[

It makes me rage.

edit: and yeah he was pretty dumb in sonic unleashed =[

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Everytime i make something, it never exports properly, in brawl box it turns into a hideous mess of stetched polygons =[

It makes me rage.

edit: and yeah he was pretty dumb in sonic unleashed =[
Same thing happens to me. =\

Princess Shroob AND President Hocotate refuse to export.

xANDERssbb

Smash Journeyman
Heh, I tried goomba once. I didn't know how to do soft selections back then, so I failed miserably.

Also,

This guy will never see the light of day for the pure reason that Donkey Kong is a b*tch to texture.
I NEED THIS!!!!!!!!! MY ALL TIME FAVORITE DONKEY KONG CHARACTER! OMFG HACKZ! man this would be awsome, along with a really good kk rool model lol

n64billy

Smash Ace
StarWaffle@ i well finsh the to modelst hat you did not finsh: the werehog and zorok
It's no use trying.... They literally can't be exported with the tools we have now... I've tried too..
They simply refuse to work...

Unless we can get an even more reliable vertex hacking script or method, or even the ability to chance vertex weights, we can't do much about those models for now....

Top Bottom