• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl64: Yes this is canceled

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Do you have to stick with one character the entire time, or can you switch character?

Captain L

Smash Champion
Captain L beat me 2-1. Close games and good pika :).
Confirmed, both parts of the post.

I'd like to add that I'm not going to be back until around 4:00 Friday, PST. Hopefully this still gives me time to complete my second round match, but if for some reason it makes me miss around, you can just count it as a loss on my part.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Im not sure if me and TimeWarpedBrawler are gonna get our game in, we've been missing each other periodically and he isnt on right now. Bad timing on both our parts :p

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Well... you two have a whole other day left...

And don't worry about anything captain.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Well... you two have a whole other day left...

And don't worry about anything captain.
Oh, when you say deadline is thursday I thought it meant get it done before Thursday ^_^ My bad

tsilver33

Smash Ace
I beat Alus 2-0. But why am I telling you that? lol.

Lol when I did Down B instead of Up B off the stage, and DOUBLE LOL when your CP backfired. XD

I'd love some friendlies sometime Alus, but I don't have time right now. :D

On the other hand, I didn't know that character was a good CP against the furry space animals. Now I know who to turn to!

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Lol. Nah, it's still punishable. I learned that the hard way... Quite a few times actually. I guess it's just harder to punish depending upon the circumstances. I can't believe I haven't said this yet, but GG's.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Well, again, I dont think Im getting this match in unless he shows up in the next hour and a half. He never contacted me when he was on >.>

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Wow. We just have to worst luck dont we....He logged off at 11:30 and Im on 45 min later...

WraithCube

Smash Rookie
DJayS and I seem to keep missing each other on wednesday and he hasn't been on since early yesterday ~3 hours before i got on. looks kinda like we're not the only ones to fail to complete our match though.

InfernoAce

Smash Cadet
Hmm. Is the date extended? If so, I can probably Brawl Celuz sometime tonight or tomorrow. <.<

WraithCube

Smash Rookie
DJayS told me I could take the win for the round as he was busy. unless the dates extended. haven't seen any updates today

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Updates now.

Because I was absent yesterday I couldn't start round two.

I am willing to give everyone one last chance [hard to get in contact with anyone so I understand.]

aceofdiamonds825

Smash Apprentice
Bracket updated.

I am withdrawing.

Round 2 can start
Whoops sorry for not doing my match, I sent a message to my opponent (he didn't respond) but I wouldn't have been able to do the match anyway because I was being stupid and planned a trip out of state this weekend, sorry for the inconvenience!

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Sorry

I eliminated both of you,

mcmuff1nman, tio says you're going to have to fight silver to get back in.
Tell me who wins,

I'm updating later.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
Are you serious!?

I give up...

I'm cursed, forget this ever happened.

WraithCube

Smash Rookie
Are you serious!?

I give up...

I'm cursed, forget this ever happened.
As unfortunate as it is I can only run brawl or any other game for around 30 seconds before i get an error, sorry for the trouble.

Murphey's Law - always making its mark seen.

Captain L

Smash Champion
Re: Brawl 64

Well, I'm heading off to camp for a week tomorrow, but I got my match against DJays in today. I won 2-0. Saved the vids if anybody is interested.

This tournament is still on right?

Top Bottom