• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
Im hosting a brawl tournament. this is mostly for people who arent so good and trying to get better but anyone can enter netherless. PM me to enter and include days you will probaly be available. In your PM include you skill from 1 through 10, 1 being very casual and 10 pro.

1.No spamming moves. Plain and simple its cheap and annoying so no.

3.Nuetral stages only

4. This will be an elimnation tourny, 3 stock 1.0 hit ratio.

5. during the tourny we will all meet at some xat chatroom so when your match is over report the winner and ill prep the next round. The chatroom is at: www.freewebs.com/bladeradio0
if you have any problems with it let me know.

6. 1v1

7.NO items

8.All stages acceptable:

Battlefield, Final Destination, Delfino Plaza, Lugi's Mansion, Yoshis Island, Halberd, Lylat cruse, Pokemon Stadium 2, Smashville, Hanenbow, Pokemon Stadium 1

Please tell me if you have any problems with the list

IMPORTANT:

The tournament will be held this monday 6-30-2008 at 7:ooest. I will most likely be there but unfortanetly my parents dont like me going on the computer alot so they may randomly restrict me. I will Most likely NOT be in the tourney just directing it. Please pm if you can't make it. I tried to pick the best date for me and evryone else and this seems to fit.

I know i probaly wont actually be fighting but still please register me ill be registering all the entrants today or
tommorow. My fc is: 2449-4650-0886

That is all for now please update me with any questions and don't forget to notify me if your not available.
I apologize for this coming out so late. Please type out your fc if it is not one the list i either lost it or it would'nt show up.

see you all monday!

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
I might join, if I have time...I'm doing this tourney for this guy Blad.....never mind.

P.S. Add Spear Pillar :chuckle:

BladeRadio0

Smash Apprentice
The tournament will probly be held next weekend or the weekend after that.

Sonic527

Smash Apprentice
I'll join but is it okay if that I can only play around 6 o' clock through the week?

FC= 1418-6441-9217

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
I'll join. I work until about 5 or 6 pm weekdays. Anytime after that is okay.

Brawl Name - Zero
FC - 4210-3861-0972
AIM - crazn1337
Skill Level - 6

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
I'll join. About the end what you were describing was a round robin between the semifinalists. That is a good idea if that is what the brackets will look like. I don't know about adding items though, especially a fan

bushido_wolf

Smash Rookie
im pumped, but id like to know which method is going to be the primary means of contact so i can prioritze, also i know ur prolly busy, but a final date would be busy, i hate to nag tho (sorry)

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I just noticed that items are allowed...

I'm out. Not about to be knocked out of a tourney because someone knows how to spam a fan....

TheGlitchMaster

Smash Lord
Yeh Blade, I just noticed that too. We're pushing peoples away with items. We're Tourneytards today.

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Okay, I'm back in now that items are out. MK means Meta Knight. And he meant you can only use MK. Obvious joke. If anything, we should all be using Marth.

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
We'll all use IC and chain grab each other!

Seriously, you should update the contestants on the first page. We should also try to set a date.

psike

Smash Apprentice
Have you guys at least narrowed the date down at all? Not to nag...just don't want to have to check this topic every day to make sure I didn't miss the tourney lol

crazn137

Smash Journeyman
Unless we get one more person, looks like someone gets a bye =O

So excited!! Can't wait for another shot at winning a tourney! :chuckle:

Byronman

Smash Journeyman
Unless we get one more person, looks like someone gets a bye =O

So excited!! Can't wait for another shot at winning a tourney! :chuckle:
Yes it looks like it! And crazn you won't be winning this tournament...I will!!!

Btw My brawl name is Byron and you may want to edit your website...

plural

Smash Journeyman
lol at no spamming, how do you reinforce that, and what is the definition of spamming.

is it only projectiles, or is spamming upsmash spamming?

Top Bottom