• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Tournament On Saturdays in Brooklyn, New York

D1

Banned via Administration
The rules are wacky...so like...no real cash prizes...its just store credit?

2ndchance

Smash Journeyman

Dude if you get enough people, which im sure you would, for 2/3 3 stock and a list of neutral stages at best. I.e.: Battlefield, Smashville, Yoshies Island, Lylat cruise, Final D, Pokemon stadium and maybe delphino and set it to random for first match, and loser picks stage.

Edit: K i See its already on random, but why not counterpicks? And you cant change character? Well obviously if its out of 1 but really If you get enough demanding rules such as the ones above would they change it?

soul ark

Smash Ace
it's so sad that eveyone is asking the same question anyway sorry i couldn't go for singles i always keep missing you in the tornements. is friendly fire still on for this sat.

Necro Dream

Smash Cadet
is this tourney still going on?
yea

The rules are wacky...so like...no real cash prizes...its just store credit?
yeah pretty much =/

Dude if you get enough people, which im sure you would, for 2/3 3 stock and a list of neutral stages at best. I.e.: Battlefield, Smashville, Yoshies Island, Lylat cruise, Final D, Pokemon stadium and maybe delphino and set it to random for first match, and loser picks stage.

Edit: K i See its already on random, but why not counterpicks? And you cant change character? Well obviously if its out of 1 but really If you get enough demanding rules such as the ones above would they change it?
Possibly the event of about so many ppl asking for a change in rlues hasn't happend yet.
though i've mentioned the whole 2out of 3 thing before n they only did it for a doubles but it might be added onto singles i dunno yet

it's so sad that eveyone is asking the same question anyway sorry i couldn't go for singles i always keep missing you in the tornements. is friendly fire still on for this sat.
yeah it is.

I can go there but I might have to crash someones crib if thats ok. Kuz Brooklyn is pretty far away from where I live.
Um lol good luck with that one dude.:colorful:

Glick

Smash Lord
Should I assume this tourney isn't happening anymore?

oh and sorry about not showing up when I said I would lol

Necro Dream

Smash Cadet
Yeah most likely not since the owner pulled some stupid **** and like i doubt anyone would be returning to them and also myself so yeah goodbye to this thread. =|

Coppernail67

Smash Rookie
I see that these replies are about 3 months old from now. Are these tournaments still availible 'til now?

718_ROOKI3

Smash Lord
Nana locking Snake's all over New York City
(If this is the same one, im thinking about) I've already been to this **** it's horrible. I'd rather just shoot dice for money on the corner with my nigguhz drinking a beer. This "tourny" is a waste of time. If im right about this being the same "event" im thinking about, my dude rIKEo usually takes it because it really isn't that popular of a place to go and the competition is lame. For those who are going and usually play at W2Z, ya'll have a high chance of winning because alot of randoms go there...(im talking about randoms that don't even have an account on the boards) and if you like store credit...LOLZ...this is the place for you...HAHAHA...sh?t is so whack...

Top Bottom