• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

TimCalhoon

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I wasn't sure if you guys had a place but I'd definately like to come and play though, just give me the day, I'm guessing from the posts its on wednesdays, so if you just give me the address to MTLSF i'll definitely come down tomorrow, so until then.
By the way my name is Miles, please to meet you guys.

kr3wman

Smash Master
The address is 5445 suite 803, De Gaspé street.

It's next to the Laurier métro station, and the walk is just a couple of minutes from there.

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
Your kidding right? What did he do???
J'espere qui m'en veux pas car jai absolument rien contre Reggie, j'ai que de bonnes choses a dire sur lui, il m'a beaucoup aidé dans les tournoi . Meme je me souvien il a y plusieurs années en friendly, il etais au cell + il parlais a qqun dautre pis y me rapais a 4 stock lol..

anyway i can't go, techiyo don't coming soI'm going at Pkm house...

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your kidding right? What did he do???
J'espere qui m'en veux pas car jai absolument rien contre Reggie, j'ai que de bonnes choses a dire sur lui, il m'a beaucoup aidé dans les tournoi . Meme je me souvien il a y plusieurs années en friendly, il etais au cell + il parlais a qqun dautre pis y me rapais a 4 stock lol..

anyway i can't go, techiyo don't coming soI'm going at Pkm house...
poessons lolollolol

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
i agree with taht guy....wednesday is not a good day! let's put it thursday and i might come to

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
its a good idea to MM players better than you to get better. But dont give up even when i'll 4 stock you thats how you get good at this game.

Edit- I guess you play roy? Because his sword can make fire but u really want to give me 20 $ with a char like that? I mean man, Marth is way better

PiKaLeX

Smash Journeyman
Lol black jo et CC tjr en train de se MM...chez moi en tournoim sur facebook, et maintenant sur le forum!!!

FaTuik

Smash Journeyman
lmao i would like mm both for 20$ each

PiKalex add me on Facebook plz -_- my name is Francois Bouchard-tardy

Top Bottom