• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Alopex

Smash Ace
Lmao. Good stuff as usual, Thad ***** etc. :p Alopex you should get you're friend to come moar often :)
Phil (Xero, tonight - he always changes his name) intends to go as often as possible, he just has a lot of schoolwork. Still, he's a riot and I try to get him to go every time. Since next week is a leaderboard 2v2 week, he might come again. Woot!

EDIT: But isn't Agony more bored with Brawl than with the weeklies themselves? I thought Agony was a Melee Man.

EDIT 2: Fizz, good luck getting all those vids up. But I *do* want to see them so... much support?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I have an idea for increasing the space by a little bit. How about we get rid of that table in front of the HDTV's? We could at least move better.
Word. We should try that, it would seem a lot more spacious at least.
hmm...that brings up another problem. we can't just leave stuff there. people will come and go at will, things will get stolen.

There isnt really a solution to this, other than tell gamersworld to buy more tvs. thats basically my main complain about GW. every week people show up, we give them money without them even having to lift a finger and yet they dont do anything to improve the place. I remember last time i came. Someone new came by and wanted to play. All of the tvs were taken, and he did not know anyone. this followed by the GW clerk talking to people asking to let him play. This shouldn't happen. There should at least be enough tvs to have everyone in free for all matches. if we're 20, there should be at least 5 tvs.
Wow, I totally agree with elef.

Last minute change of plans I'm not coming.
lol, run away from the failrocket before the afterburners get you 2 a crisp.
-Weekends are horrible. People who go to school use the weekends for work. So the numbers will be lower. Also students use their weekends for friends and these things called "girls".
You know, I should get one of those, I hear they're fun and challenging, kinda like bionic commando.

Alopex

Smash Ace
Who's Alopex?
I am. Duh.

Wait, more specific? Well, you might remember me as Pedro from one of the other weeklies... if not, then maybe you'll meet me at the next one. And then good times shall be had.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
I'm not ''bored'' from brawl, yet. Well, that goes if I play only once per week and that's what I do for the moment.

I just think that it's getting really repetitive, we get nothing from GW. Every week we go and use only 2 of the 4 tvs that they have which is really stupid, but that's because the tv lags, but they don't seem to give a care. I think they should atleast buy another tv like the ones on the tables, only 1 since the left one that's on the wall with component cables doesn't lag.

Yesterday, was okay. We didn't get much pushed over and there wasn't that much people so we could fit 4 people in front of 1 tv , but wait next week. I doubt we will be able to do so again.

zaf

Smash Lord
For this week, to try and accomplish the lack of tvs i will bring two. It will be a 2v2 leaderboard day and the more tvs the better. It takes almost 3 hours to get it done. With 3 tvs it wont even come close to finishing.

Speaking of which, fil do you have any idea if you can make this weekly?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Well guys.. regarding the videos. For some reason.... the recording acted strangely, the really bad ones for example will skip a ton of frames for the first half of the video, giving it the impression of going in fast forward. Then the second half it will go slow motion. The sound is not on track with the strange behavior of the video itself and is sometimes bad and skippy. Anyways, some of the videos didnt come out too bad, and so far i uploaded one. Hopefully I can manage to grab Jer's dazzle and get all the kinks worked out for the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Z_RMcQk3Q
Me vs Thad.... 3:05 johns + brawl sucks.

Subscribe to me if you guys want, some of your matches will probably go up on there every now and then. I plan on adding some other ones that are in decent condition + maybe a really bad one so you guys can see lol. Plus i plan on recording a lot more matches in the future.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
yea yea we all know what your plan is
I know you're joking lol. But I'm actually wondering does having subscribers do anything for you? I like subscribing cause I know when new videos are released... that's all I know about it.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
srsly I'm not subscribing to someone's brawl vids unless it's like, jesus playing. Upload a vid of jesus playing brawl.
The next smash game should have all the religious icons appearing in it as well, such as Jesus, Mohamed, Moses, Bahul'a, Zoraster and more so we can also see which is the better religion. Featuring hidden appearances by Noah, Adam and the Snake (not to be mistaken with Solid snake, im talking about the Eden one here you fanboys!!).

Disscuss.

zaf

Smash Lord
o hai there ppl

ricky rick the bigrick makes his triumphant return at the weeklies... this week!
im definitely coming nao.

I'll try to make it finally.
omg yes, <3fil. come come come. i buy ur mcdonalds supper kk?

~~

I will be coming this week, with my wii and 2tv's.
I hope the 2 extra crt's will encourage people to come. Id bring 3 tv's easily if it means people will show up, but it is too difficult for me

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Fil, tu veu teamer? Puisque Zaf ye decider de tabandonner pour Ally. Moi je dis quon team et quon les petes pour se venger.

filauc

Smash Journeyman
Zaf, don't forget your coupons.

I'll team with Kirt I guess, but I won't stay til the end so you'll likely be teaming with Steb after.

zaf

Smash Lord
Fil, tu veu teamer? Puisque Zaf ye decider de tabandonner pour Ally. Moi je dis quon team et quon les petes pour se venger.
If Fil doesnt want to Steb, id be willing again, but first of all this comes first since its of a greater significance.
Zaf, don't forget your coupons.

I'll team with Kirt I guess, but I won't stay til the end so you'll likely be teaming with Steb after.
Kirt you are soooooo nooob.

Fil is my partner. As usual.

I told you i would be teaming with ally at the niagra tourney. fil won't be coming to the niagra tourney so i asked ally. This has nothing to do with the weeklies and what happens in montreal.

I even asked fil if he could make it this week. So that we could team son. So you will have to team with steb. lol i explained it to you at "c"lets.

Tourney starts at around 7:30 , 7:45. We should be able to finish it around 10.

Top Bottom