• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Why's he a ******? He dominated the entire smash circuit for years, it takes some great smarts to accomplish that.
Of course, but my point was him as a person not his smash skills. Ouuhhhh.. nice falcon kick by Isai.. Ouhh, that was nice, nice way to get up. lol.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Iirc, Ken is already back in America. If he was a millionaire, we'd know :p~
They can't say who won or who's left, etc. when they come back, as already stated.
Just cuz smashers know him and like him, he's still a ******. He's gonna lose.
Of course, but my point was him as a person not his smash skills. Ouuhhhh.. nice falcon kick by Isai.. Ouhh, that was nice, nice way to get up. lol.
To me, you're sounding like the ****ing ******. You don't know him, you've never seen the guy in person iirc. Like I said, "Probst" considers him a favorite, not "smashers". When you flame or refute an argument, make sure you know what we/you are talking about. And saying "him as a person", then bringing Ken down like that is even worst. Not only that, but quoting quote from an MLG video of him commentating is really a quote way to prove that he's an idiot, right? I mean, I'm sure he did that for years before, obviously.

Sounds like a ******? You should hear yourself playing smash, sounds like a 9 y.o. girl discovering meth.

tl,dr; shut the **** up kage. You can be such a warrior sometimes, but holy **** I don't expect you to cause a revolution in the world of philosophy.

edit: I forgot, you said that you'd **** ken earlier tonight? my **** marth manages to beat the best ganon in the world. that being said, ken is way smarter than me smash wise. I wouldn't talk through my hat if I was you.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
They can't say who won or who's left, etc. when they come back, as already stated.

To me, you're sounding like the ****ing ******. You don't know him, you've never seen the guy in person iirc. Like I said, "Probst" considers him a favorite, not "smashers". When you flame or refute an argument, make sure you know what we/you are talking about. And saying "him as a person", then bringing Ken down like that is even worst. Not only that, but quoting quote from an MLG video of him commentating is really a quote way to prove that he's an idiot, right? I mean, I'm sure he did that for years before, obviously.

Sounds like a ******? You should hear yourself playing smash, sounds like a 9 y.o. girl discovering meth.

tl,dr; shut the **** up kage. You can be such a warrior sometimes, but holy **** I don't expect you to cause a revolution in the world of philosophy.

edit: I forgot, you said that you'd **** ken earlier tonight? my **** marth manages to beat the best ganon in the world. that being said, ken is way smarter than me smash wise. I wouldn't talk through my hat if I was you.
Your **** marth? I can't win them all however I know I can beat him, I even almost beat Azen's marth and I beat Cactuar and PC's marth so ya.. I can do it.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
La popularité est montée dans la tête de Kage, c'est bad.
C'est assez difficile de ne pas etre de meme quand tu es high level. When you got actual power, what happens to you? You become more arrogant and distant and you only chill with people at high or the same level as you. Why would you go for less when you achieved that much so far?

C'est pour ca qui ne veut plus teamer avec moi :(
Ca n'a rien a voir avec Brawl.. Matt a toujours ete mon teamate general.

Edit: Anyways, Chet I intended to make this as a joke because I think he's hilarious seriously. And I am jealous of him for winning so many tournaments, I wish I'd have done that earlier. And yes, bringing him down is often not the correct way of doing this, so I am sorry. Blinding making not constructive comments is usually bad. It's just like a bully picking on a nerd, exactly. However, insulting my way of enjoying smash is not correct either.. I don't like it.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
C'est assez difficile de ne pas etre de meme quand tu es high level. When you got actual power, what happens to you? You become more arrogant and distant and you only chill with people at high or the same level as you. Why would you go for less when you achieved that much so far?
C'est quelque chose que tu vas apprendre, pas te la fendre en publique. Ca énerve les gens, surtout si tu y vas pour talk**** Ken.

Si ton post était juste dans le but de faire rire les gens, ben c'était pas drôle.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
C'est quelque chose que tu vas apprendre, pas te la fendre en publique. Ca énerve les gens, surtout si tu y vas pour talk**** Ken.

Si ton post était juste dans le but de faire rire les gens, ben c'était pas drôle.
Bon ben, je suis désolé pour le trouble que ca causer. C'etait pas mon intention de faire énerver les gens.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace

Parce que yen a qui ladmire?

Je pense que peu importe a quel point t bon dans de quoi, mon coter plus masculin mempeche dadmirer quelqun. Plutot, je le trouve cool et je lui donne son respect, mais aller jusqua ladmirer c trop fanboy/girl.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would have lost many friends if I had thought like that. I think the difference between us is that you take pride in being part of the elite, almost to the point where you admit segregation by skill, and stop "chlling" with people that are not at your level. Is Wak right by saying that it has gone to your head? I'm sure he means that you changed, perhaps. I hope people don't think of me as arrogant, I just like the game. Also, by "going for something less", I hope you do make a distinction between smash and life. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being arrogant if you don't get blinded in the process, and it should not interfere with who you are. From what I know, you were not arrogant in the past.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I would have lost many friends if I had thought like that. I think the difference between us is that you take pride in being part of the elite, almost to the point where you admit segregation by skill, and stop "chlling" with people that are not at your level. Is Wak right by saying that it has gone to your head? I'm sure he means that you changed, perhaps. I hope people don't think of me as arrogant, I just like the game. Also, by "going for something less", I hope you do make a distinction between smash and life. Besides, there's nothing wrong with being arrogant if you don't get blinded in the process, and it should not interfere with who you are. From what I know, you were not arrogant in the past.
I was not arrogant because I couldn't be, I always wanted to win and learn as much as possible from the best.. and I would chill with you guys only because you are my masters and I respect you deeply. I mean by something less.. like.. why would I stop trying to win with 100% of my power against anyone? Why would I go and play noobs that I don't know all the time? It's annoying because even if i did play against them for a long time, they still wouldn't learn anything, so it's a complete waste of time. And don't mistake this for all the players that I know right now. It is very fun to play against all of them because they are all part of my life. Having new, good friends at this point is just crazy. It's already hard for me to keep track of everyone lol.

And I know this is who I am, having the attitude of a champion always. I always want more and I want to learn more. That's how I've always been, i don't think I've changed. Your heart remains the same at all times.

Wak

BRoomer
BRoomer
i don't think I've changed. Your heart remains the same at all times.
Avant que t'arrives, en 2005, je jouais seulement contre Jason et Chet. J'étais leur chauffeur désigné et j'parlais à personne. Durant mon deuxième tournois au Mississauga, j'ai finit 5eme, j'me suis ouvert la trappe pis j'me suis peté les bretelles un peu comme toi en ce moment. Mais c'est pas Chet qui m'a remis à ma place, c'est Jason. Ca a créé beaucoup de marde entre moi pis lui pendant environ deux ans.

J'ai arrêté de me peter les bretelles, j'ai décidé de juste essayer d'être populaire pis acceptablement bon, j'ai essayé de faire en sorte qu'on ait du plaisir à me jouer même si on me own ou vice versa.

Ca existe la notion de "changer", Kage.

De croire que ton "coeur" reste toujours le même, tu remets en même temps la notion de sagesse qui s'aquiert avec l'âge, la maturité ou toute forme d'évolution psychologique.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Avant que t'arrives, en 2005, je jouais seulement contre Jason et Chet. J'étais leur chauffeur désigné et j'parlais à personne. Durant mon deuxième tournois au Mississauga, j'ai finit 5eme, j'me suis ouvert la trappe pis j'me suis peté les bretelles un peu comme toi en ce moment. Mais c'est pas Chet qui m'a remis à ma place, c'est Jason. Ca a créé beaucoup de marde entre moi pis lui pendant environ deux ans.

J'ai arrêté de me peter les bretelles, j'ai décidé de juste essayer d'être populaire pis acceptablement bon, j'ai essayé de faire en sorte qu'on ait du plaisir à me jouer même si on me own ou vice versa.

Ca existe la notion de "changer", Kage.

De croire que ton "coeur" reste toujours le même, tu remets en même temps la notion de sagesse qui s'aquiert avec l'âge, la maturité ou toute forme d'évolution psychologique.
Je ne crois pas que c'est le cas, j'ai toujours du fun a du meme que tas pas idee comment. Je m'exalte que je joue avec mes amis. Ce que je veux dire par ton coeur reste toujours le meme... je veux dire que tu as toujours un reve quel qui soit, and you follow through until the end. C'est la seule facon d'etre reellement happy all your life. C'est d'etre dans l'aventure de la quete! lol.

zaf

Smash Lord
He told you we hit a timeshift.

I really don't think I'll be able to show up this week, but if you want to play me I'll be free Thursday : )
****... sucks bro.
Also, i can probably play with you guys on thursdau. fizzi's place again?

Could come to my place again if ya like fil :p. You need to give me some good ol' fashion owning to whip me into shape.
me 2 me 2

I can't come to the weeklies nemore =( I'm sorry WereWolf.
this also really sucks hard

~~

Thad since im out my partner, would u consider being my love partner for tomorrow ? :)
~~

On another note, the weeklies isnt a place to argue. Common guys.

Damax

Smash Lord
oh pire vous aller pas me la jouer: jsu plus sage que toi? c'est que des foutese sa. tlm est plus sage que l'autre sa rien avoir avec l'age pis en + sa se mesure pas pis sa se mesurera jamais. la definition est bouetteuse en plus. jpourrait dire d'un meurtrier qu'il est Sage selon la definition qu'on veut bin donner a la Sagesse. La philosophie c comme du jello, tu peut la faire en carré en rond ou meme en triangle seriously.

Agree with mystic: wtf is admiring someone? jme su jamais attaché a une ''celebrité'' comme 95% des gens. d'ou mon ignorance de nom connus.

Kage ta la tete enflée en criss, meme apres que jtaille battue les deux derniers marth/ganon qu'on a fait? pis jsu pas bon en plus. surtout selon ottawa et toronto so stfu warrior. une chance jsu la pour de diss parce que le monde ton trop enflée la tete.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
oh pire vous aller pas me la jouer: jsu plus sage que toi? c'est que des foutese sa. tlm est plus sage que l'autre sa rien avoir avec l'age pis en + sa se mesure pas pis sa se mesurera jamais. la definition est bouetteuse en plus. jpourrait dire d'un meurtrier qu'il est Sage selon la definition qu'on veut bin donner a la Sagesse. La philosophie c comme du jello, tu peut la faire en carré en rond ou meme en triangle seriously.

Agree with mystic: wtf is admiring someone? jme su jamais attaché a une ''celebrité'' comme 95% des gens. d'ou mon ignorance de nom connus.

Kage ta la tete enflée en criss, meme apres que jtaille battue les deux derniers marth/ganon qu'on a fait? pis jsu pas bon en plus. surtout selon ottawa et toronto so stfu warrior. une chance jsu la pour de diss parce que le monde ton trop enflée la tete.
Pas bon ou pas, ca me derange pas de perdre contre toi. Depuis quand que ca me derange de perdre contre vous? lol.

zaf

Smash Lord
@kirt, u said u were gunna team with steb. You also said u wanted to try teaming with thad to see how it would go . :S make up ur mind ffs lol

<3jarc

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I want to test with him to see how we both play before choosing him as a partner for this weekly. I like the character he picks, i think it works well with mines.

zaf

Smash Lord
actually yes kage, my mom is top tier if you havent noticed. kirt and thad, ill be teaming up with kage tomorrow so all is well again

Top Bottom