• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

& Brawl+: The Montréal Weekly Poutine Thread...With More Sauce!

ThatGuy

Smash Master
The final 2v2 tournament is tomorrow, and the seeded singles tourney is next week. Alas, I have to skip this week as well because of my final week of school =(.

Also, bracket will consist of top 8, not 16.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
eugh, last chance to move up that ladder, anyone good want to join with me that can help boost me up in pts nescessary for a sure place in the tourney?

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
what does that mean sure place, does that mean that there will be extra places for people who attended the weekly approximately 4 times? because if I can have a shot at stealing stuff I shouldn't be getting, then go stupid democracy.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Sure place as in getting 2nd or 1st and moving past other people since not too many are showing up. I feel really bad for Agora as I definitely believe he deserves the spot more, but if Kirt and Tech show up and that's it then they get their 9 points and knock Agora and either steb or zaf. :/

Agora

Smash Journeyman
I had a terrible season, I don't even feel like I'm worth making it to the finals : |

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Not sure I get the reference :p

Still, if I'm still in the top 8 when the finals happen, I'll do my best to attend :p

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
We've never teamed up so far, wanna try?
Tu joue qui?

Sure place as in getting 2nd or 1st and moving past other people since not too many are showing up. I feel really bad for Agora as I definitely believe he deserves the spot more, but if Kirt and Tech show up and that's it then they get their 9 points and knock Agora and either steb or zaf. :/
Sorry for being generally more active in this thing then.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Oh, it's not about activity, I just think Agora is a skilled and unique player, and I usually have a lot of fun playing matches with him. There's no need to apologize for out-placing him.

Vwins/Damax/filauc also deserve spots but they rarely come, so I'm not expecting much from that.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Oh, it's not about activity, I just think Agora is a skilled and unique player, and I usually have a lot of fun playing matches with him. There's no need to apologize for out-placing him.

Vwins/Damax/filauc also deserve spots but they rarely come, so I'm not expecting much from that.
I was sarcastic about apologizing and the "activeness" was a coverup for me to not have to state that if i am ranked higher then him it means that i am a better player, which is not always the case. So i refered to "activeness" because thats all this ladder really is frankly; most of the people on top of that ladder is because they showed up frequently enough for it, generally speaking of course.

Now you and Chet go and crawl back into your caves, please. Bunch of trolls.....

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
Updated ranking for tourney, because i know all of you give a dam:

1. BentoBox (34 points)
1. Fizzi (34 points)
3. WarranThad (30 points)
4. Joel (21 points)
5. Techiyo (20 points)
6. Kirt/Mystic Viper (17 points)
7. Agony (15 points)
8. zaf (13 points)
8. Steb (13 points)
10. Agora (12 points)
11. Vwins (9 points)
11. Damax (9 points)
13. filauc (6 points)
13. BigRick (6 points)
15. fhatiuk (5 points)
16. Phil (3 points)
17. Kage (1 point)
17. "C"let (1 point)

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
i think they should play it at the weekly, as some people might n ot even show up who are in the top 8, like Agony for instance.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I replaced Agora's date today and went to see Death Note with him <3 lol

The movie's ending was much better than the anime's imo. Having it end with L and all. But god, the japanese are such mediocre actors. None of them were credible D:

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Do they actually have to play a tiebreaker for 8th? Can Agony make it? If so there's bound to be someone that can't. And if not, I guess play a tiebreaker.

I'll be there.

Top Bottom