• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Brawl Stage Studio] v0.8.03 Beta - Updated 02/25/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disco_Peach

Smash Cadet
Amazing demonstration of stretching with those drop blocks, dude. Is there a way us regular folks can do that without much strain on the brain?

TheTylor

Smash Rookie
HEy, I installed this program on a family member's computer, and now they want it off. Could someone tell me an easy way to uninstall Stage Studio?

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
HEy, I installed this program on a family member's computer, and now they want it off. Could someone tell me an easy way to uninstall Stage Studio?
I don't think Stage Studio installs anything. Just delete the folder and you should be fine.

Wacka Alpaca

Smash Cadet
Hey!
I am WackaAlpaca, a (Kind of) internet famous brawl modding tutorial maker.
I am covering your software for a tutorial, and I have a question.

When I go to save, what should the file name be?
Where on my SD card do I put this?
(I would assume pf/stage/melee/File.bin
Why is it .bin filetype? all other stages are .pac

Thanks for answering these 3 questions!

Wacka Alpaca

Smash Cadet
Thanks Chuy!
Youve always helped me out.
:)

Also, to Xane, I am making a video tutorial for your program, and would love if you could add the link to the OP so people can learn how to use your amazing program easily through visual guidance.

Thanks!

person701

Smash Journeyman
This has been in beta for quite some time. lol. A suggestion for Xane (instead of flooding his inbox which is hopefully not as flooded as this topic is with messages but still probably just as likely to not be responded to): have some kind of addition to allow for block stretching and what not.

Or do I need to read a few posts/pages back to see that suggestion?

dniMretsaM

Smash Apprentice
I think that has already been suggested. He was going to work on that, but I don't know if he's done much since the last update. I hope he does add that, I guess we'll have to see.

Anyway, I love this program! WAY better than the in-game one. One question though, is there a limit to how many pieces a stage can have and not freeze the game? I have one that has 188 pieces and when I try to play on it, it freezes the game.:crying: Am I doing something wrong or does it just have too many pieces?

Segtendo

Smash Hero
NNID
Segtend0
3DS FC
2552-4940-9357
1. click the link Libertyernie posted.
2. click download.
Not that hard...

Xane

Smash Journeyman
NNID
XaneFeather
3DS FC
3866-8124-2065
Sorry for the dead links, the server got moved.
The links are now updated.

Smash-kong

Smash Rookie
Hmm..will someone tell me what i'm doing wrong? I downloaded the winrar file and went to extract it but a message occurred:
C:\Users\Kieran\Downloads\StageStudio_v0803 (1).zip: Unexpected end of archive
Im hoping there will be a way to resolve this.

I would really appreciate it if somone had any advice for me. Sorry for reposting. Ive heard this is amazing and i am dieing to try it. My problem is posted above. thanks for the help.

silhouette187

Smash Rookie
wat a ****. stage studio wont let me create a stage. everytime i try to choose the name of the stage and the song, it works fine. but when i press next after the picture part, it shuts off. someone help please.

Smash-kong

Smash Rookie
Hmmm, did you download it from the most recent link? that one worked for me. Otherwise im completly useless sorry:( but thats all i can give.

silhouette187

Smash Rookie
Hmmm, did you download it from the most recent link? that one worked for me. Otherwise im completly useless sorry:( but thats all i can give.
wats the most recent link:confused:

this is ridiculous. do u have to download something else besides stage studio.

toonlink4444

Smash Rookie
I put my stage in the right directory but it's not working. is brawl supossed to read the stage off the sd card like you saved a normal stage to the sd card(I didn't) If that's the case, when I run brawl it tells me to insert sd card so it wouldn't read custom stages on the sd. Oh as a side note I use riivolution because I have a 4gb sd card. does that make a difference

hypersonic65

Smash Cadet
It seems that you're using an SDHC card; they don't work with Brawl. Use a non-SDHC card, meaning 2GB or less. (for your stages, at least You can still use your 4GB card for Riivolution).

Fakescaper

Smash Cadet
This program never opens for me and I don't know why. It just lags my computer and freezes for a second then gets closed because it's not responding. No boxes pop up either, it doesn't pop up the window.

I used the link with that red brawl styled DOWNLOAD button.

Atlantian

Smash Rookie
This is a cool program. It's nice to be able to create a stage without having to make it on the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom