• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl smashfest tonight

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Who wants to Brawl in person tonight? I'm too used to lag probably and need to get adjusted to real play again. So I want to play. Who wants to come over and/or I can drive to you. Or if anyone is already smashing can I come join? Let me know, almost everyone I know is going to Reno or doesn't like Brawl. Thanks.

PS - I camp a lot and all my matches go to 8 mins. LOL JK!!!!

Charoo

Smash Champion
Who wants to Brawl in person tonight? I'm too used to lag probably and need to get adjusted to real play again. So I want to play. Who wants to come over and/or I can drive to you. Or if anyone is already smashing can I come join? Let me know, almost everyone I know is going to Reno or doesn't like Brawl. Thanks.

PS - I camp a lot and all my matches go to 8 mins. LOL NOT JK!!!!
fix'd

call me edrees

Race

Smash Lord
i'd go. . .but kinda late notice, if you wanna do it tomorrow or something next week i'm down

Race

Smash Lord
anyone down to play some brawl and or melee tonight? casuals at my place?

..i'm bored as hell

Top Bottom