• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Release Date Changed! March 9, 2008 (North America)

Croco

Smash Lord
I'm sure there will be some sort of new footage. 2 things I noticed about the footage is that Brawl is going to play as fast (mabye faster) as Melee. Also the footage they used is where the pictures on the site came from...
Yeah it did look a bit faster then the 1st 2 trailers.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol, at the Brawl footage.

and lol at Samus doing fair under Lylat Cruise.

December 3rd eh? Good, good.

richie137

Smash Cadet
December 3rd, not a bad date. right around the holiday season, if I were everyone start reserving now.

leeray666

Smash Cadet
I wonder how long it will take to be released in the UK? We're still waiting for super paper mario

GenG

Smash Lord
2008 release confirmed for us Europeans :( Check it here.

Wii Software Release Date
Big Brain Academy for Wii (Nintendo) 20th July 2007
Trauma Center: Second Opinion (Nintendo / Atlus) 10th August 2007
Super Paper Mario (Nintendo) 14th September 2007
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption (Nintendo) 26 October 2007
Forever Blue (tentative title) (Nintendo)
(US title: Endless Ocean) Q4 2007
Super Mario Galaxy (Nintendo) Q4 2007
Battalion Wars 2 (Nintendo) Q4 2007
Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles (Capcom) Q4 2007
Pokémon Battle Revolution (Nintendo) Q4 2007
Wii Fitness (Nintendo) 2008
Mario Kart Wii (tentative title) (Nintendo) 2008
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Nintendo) 2008
I hope for a release in January...

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
Hopefully for us Brits, it won't come to late in 2008. Im having a pretty good guess that it will be in May (T_T), seeing as Melee was released in America on the same date.

KratosAurion192

Smash Ace
So now I have to reserve this, pay off umbrella chronicles and reserve corruption. There goes $150 right there :D

Samochan

Smash Master

Why does Nintendo want angry mob of european fans after them for releasing brawl later, which is supposed to be online multiplayer? >_> I also wonder if there is any way to play with someone who has a different ntsc version and the other player has Pal? :/ it would just make things more complicated... and there is sure something they wanna fix or change for Pal version, like there always is. >_>

Oh and for playing ntsc games, we'd need ntsc Wii and some different wires or something. >_>

Xanderous

Smash Lord

Why does Nintendo want angry mob of european fans after them for releasing brawl later, which is supposed to be online multiplayer? >_> I also wonder if there is any way to play with someone who has a different ntsc version and the other player has Pal? :/ it would just make things more complicated... and there is sure something they wanna fix or change for Pal version, like there always is. >_>

Oh and for playing ntsc games, we'd need ntsc Wii and some different wires or something. >_>
Well you could mod it or get the freeloader.

spike9407

Smash Apprentice
I might get some people over but IDK because I don't wanna wait 20 minutes to play again.

Salaad

Smash Ace
Lol, I CAN'T BELIEVE WE GOT THE RELEASE DATE!!!!!

Would Gamestop let me reserve it right now?

And when does Metroid Prime 3: Corruption and Super Mario Galaxies come out in America?

crescentia

Smash Journeyman
Wow. It's being released on my birthday.

GREAT BIRTHDAY, OR GREATEST BIRTHDAY?

D

Deleted member

Hopefully for us Brits, it won't come to late in 2008. Im having a pretty good guess that it will be in May (T_T), seeing as Melee was released in America on the same date.
That's another year!!

They better give us more content! :mad:

bob-e

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one who thinks tomorrows Dojo update will be the release date under the notice section?

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
Is there any news about when the Japanese release date is?

Every character will be released by the time it comes out in Japan.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Ack! I hate that date format (day, month, year) almost as much as I hate the American sequence (month, day, year, WTF?). Do the real sequence: year, month, day.

2007/12/03

The thread title comes across as March 12, 2007 to most American glances. :laugh:

mario-man

Smash Lord
Where do you guys get your info. It's drivin' me crazy. Also the vids. Where'd you see them?? All the stuff you guys are talking about.

Top Bottom