• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Release Date Changed! March 9, 2008 (North America)

Chibirobo

Smash Ace
You hear that super-loud,volcano like sound? That's the simultaneous loud of every gamer on the planet having a massive,earth-shattering nerdgasm!

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
But it is WORTH the wait. Watch. These days will start flying by really fast and soon, it will be here lol
Yeah, but this means a few more months of summer, then back to school for 3 months, then we'll finally get it. :(

D

Deleted member

They better still make more updates in the time it takes to reach the EU/Australia...

Reggie, I swear if you pull an Animal Crossing on Brawl, I will declare an ultimatium to the United States. The game, or we unleash the missiles.

Lol. Where's the trailer? That better not be all today...

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, they will keep putting out updates. They said that they will release everything before the game is released.

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
How much are they on Ebay, still costly?

Yeah, I got mine a few weeks after release at a Gamestop. :)

It would be nice to have Brawl during summer, but whatever. Atleast we don't ahve to wait as long as Europe.

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Great! Now we can deffinatly assume Brawl won't be rushed! =)

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, Brawl better be perfect if they have all this time for it. The updates will be torture. Updates for the next 5 months. :p

CBNJ

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, they better. I'm still hoping for a trailer from E3, who knows when that will come though.

SMBEffect

Smash Apprentice
I was expecting maybe a date that was closer, but I kind of suspected it may be close to Japan's release date in late December. I'm not really all that suprised, just glad it's still this year.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I'm sure there will be some sort of new footage. 2 things I noticed about the footage is that Brawl is going to play as fast (mabye faster) as Melee. Also the footage they used is where the pictures on the site came from...

Top Bottom