• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online Tournament Thread--Registation closed, brackets made!

Revven

FrankerZ
Is it alright if I don't give you my 4-5 letter name yet? I'm undecided right now and I usually decide my name when I have the game in my posession and I type the name in.

I'll definitely let you know before the tournament even starts though.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Getting tired of all these "pre-emptive" threads. Game's not even out yet and people are putting, well HERE I'll put info, well HERE there'll be a tourney, despite us not knowing all the stages or much of anything.

Ridley22

Smash Ace
It doesn't have an entry fee right?
If it doesn't I'm soooo in.

I'll add my wii # tomorrow.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
I would love to join this tourny if there is still room...i should be free that day cause i sometimes work on sun but its very very rare and i could always take off...and i have church but i would be done by then.....well what exactly is that time for central time?

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
You should probably edit the title saying that there isn't any room left. Just trying to pitch in.:)
When I get a chance.

...how do I do that?

I would love to join this tourny if there is still room...i should be free that day cause i sometimes work on sun but its very very rare and i could always take off...and i have church but i would be done by then.....well what exactly is that time for central time?
I apologize, but registration is full.

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Sweet. I'll do that.
Twilight_hero first i wanna say that i'm really happy you are doing this and thanks for the work you are going to put in as well as NoNess. Couple of things really, you have my name twice on the list. You can take my name off the bottom part. Also I really really think that all items including smash ball should be off. I can go into details but of course the majority will always win lol. If you want me to go in deep and explain my reasoning I will in a follow up post. One more thing but I forget. I'll post later.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
Twilight_hero first i wanna say that i'm really happy you are doing this and thanks for the work you are going to put in as well as NoNess. Couple of things really, you have my name twice on the list. You can take my name off the bottom part. Also I really really think that all items including smash ball should be off. I can go into details but of course the majority will always win lol. If you want me to go in deep and explain my reasoning I will in a follow up post. One more thing but I forget. I'll post later.
Thanks for your feedback. PM NoNessNoProblem about any list issues, please. And I am turning off all items besides the Smash Ball. I'm leaving it on because it's a new aspect to the game that (I think) deserves to be used. Still, I appreciate your feedback. What's your "hover-above-the-head" name?

And this works out perfectly because...

FIRST POST UPDATED!
Check the first post for updates and answers to some questions.

With that, I'm gone for tonight.

El Raspa

Smash Apprentice
well this is the first tourney, the next ones can be modified if necesarly

my brawl name will be 'Raspa'

Kitt

Smash Cadet
I understand what your saying, and I agree that it is a new aspect part of the game and should at least be tried out. My name above my head will simply be "Kitt".

xIxGummyBearxIx

Smash Cadet
Nice I'm 14th.
My main will be Mario.
My name will be Heat.
My AIM is MitchelTho (feel free to IM me)
I will have my Wii number up in the morning.​

luis92

Smash Cadet
Judge
Twilight Hero

Final Roster

Brawlers
1.Naota21t
2.Dubyah8r(BB Game Might Not Enter)
3.Trophyhunter
4.evilflame101
5.SOKZ