• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online Tournament Thread--Registation closed, brackets made!

Runicwings

Smash Apprentice
Me and my bud are in this tourney Sign us up as Artist And Prince [Rtst] and [Prnc] to be more official.

Our AIMS are Ngamer and ssbmfoxuser

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
amazon ships me brawl this way... feb 11 an agency in florida receives the game, a week later they send it to my country to receive it at my dad's.... hopefully tourney gets delayed due to some gamemode problem or the game ships within time lol...

can you sign me up under these circumstances? if my signing is gonna take up a space that somebody could use rather than me, dont sign me up

edit: suggestion for better organization... all people wishing to articipate should join a mirc channel, there they get their assigned fow... to keep track of the battle, people has to be honest or there should be a way to track a specific fight with expectator mode

FireWater

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1478-5556-9486
okay, sign me up.
one bit of advice:
use IRC to set up matches. www.mirc.com or just find a flash version.
Actually, IRC is best to look for scrims and practice or "friendlies" as you guys call them.

Forums are the best to schedule matches in advance.

I have a few channels registered on gamesurge that you guys could use though however, they are #smashbros and #smashchat

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
A lot of those banned stages make no sense o.O Why would you ban Castle Siege, but keep Norfair in..?

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
All of you are being added to the waiting lists when someone drops out then you will take over their spot however if the Creator of the Tourney want to make more spots you guys will get in aight i'll try to be his right hand man since i don't got school this week but starting next week i get out of school at 2 PST so we'll see how many people there are maybe a MOD ca sticky this iono

My AIM: NinersLaw99
Drop me a MSG if you want to be added to the LISTS

Jekyll

Smash Ace
Add me...

You won't have to add too many friend codes...

Lets assume we have pools of 8(arbitrary number, but the largest that pools will probably get). That means you'll have to add 7 Friend Codes.

In the brackets, the worst case scenario(for FCs) is for the person in the finals that is coming from the Loser's Bracket. That Person, I think, won't have to add any more than 10 FCs.

So, in the worst case scenario, you'll only have to add 17 FCs, that you could later delete.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Judge
Twilight Hero

Current Roster 40 Participants 16 Waiting Lists

Brawlers
1.Naota21t
2.Dubyah8r(BB Game Might Not Enter)
3.Trophyhunter
4.evilflame101
5.SOKZ
6.Falco400
7.verditude
8.cless-mint
9.luis92
10.Thrull
11.pirkid
12.Novus
13.Attackstorm
14.xIxGummyBearxIx
15.Onichi
16.shizzlee(Mario)
17.Kitt
18.Mikezor
19.JawHun
20.NoNessNoProblem(Lucas)
21.GreatClayMonkey
22.6th Sense
23.Stace19
24.Gannondorf4ever
25.SYC!
26.TrueBlue23(Sonic)
27.Tutter
28.Chumlord
29.red6170
30.Dyce
31.Luckycharmer
32.Arshen
33.Shadow312
34.ImPulse346
35.Mostalogel
36.SushieManX(Samus)
37.Maben
38.Supa_Sonic
39.MFZ95
40.Neft

Waiting Lists
1.MacroFly
2.AsbetosBlatent
3.Kitt
4.Valaan
5.Icraq
6.Neo-X
7.Meta Sonic64(Needs Internet)
8.Artist
9.Prince
10.El Raspa
11.Edde
12.FireWater
13.Rominati
14.Dither
15.Jekyll
16.Moon Monkey

PS.Check My Sig there is another Tourney that doesn't have as many people

shizzlee

Smash Apprentice
I see you are asking for mains. Mario will be my main and Sonic is backup. Also, if the tournament is going to be two days long then I really need to know that.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
I see you are asking for mains. Mario will be my main and Sonic is backup. Also, if the tournament is going to be two days long then I really need to know that.
Longer i'm sure Ill talk to Twilight because when we get to the Semi's we'll just finish it whenever that is

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
What about Scrims before matches. i don't know if this has been suggested or not, is that we have irc channel for scrims and meet people to play serious matches on irc . forums are way to messy, because you have no idea when they are going to reply.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Judge
Twilight Hero

Final Roster

Brawlers
1.Naota21t
2.Dubyah8r(BB Game Might Not Enter)
3.Trophyhunter
4.evilflame101
5.SOKZ
6.Falco400
7.verditude
8.cless-mint
9.luis92
10.Thrull
11.pirkid
12.Novus
13.Attackstorm
14.xIxGummyBearxIx
15.Onichi
16.shizzlee(Mario)
17.Kitt
18.Mikezor
19.JawHun
20.NoNessNoProblem(Lucas)
21.GreatClayMonkey
22.6th Sense
23.Stace19
24.Gannondorf4ever
25.SYC!
26.TrueBlue23(Sonic)
27.Tutter
28.Chumlord
29.red6170
30.Dyce
31.Luckycharmer
32.Arshen
33.Shadow312
34.ImPulse346
35.Mostalogel
36.SushieManX(Samus)
37.Maben
38.Supa_Sonic
39.MFZ95
40.Neft
41.MacroFly
42.AsbetosBlatent
43.Kitt
44.Valaan
45.Icraq
46.Neo-X
47.Meta Sonic64(Needs Internet)
48.Artist
49.Prince
50.El Raspa
51.Edde
52.FireWater
53.Rominati
54.Dither
55.Jekyll
56.Moon Monkey
57.Crossjeremiah
58.SkarmBliss

60's the Limit srry Guys

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
for contact info use my aim
lithium178

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
I want in on this if I still can.

But I don't see why ANY of those stages are banned except for pictochat and warioware because of walk-off edges...seriously. The Summit? There's no reason for that...

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
How can you justify banning stages before the game is even released?

Cog

Smash Apprentice
Just like how Frigate Orpheon is banned.......why?
There are no real hazards, and you know when it rotates because a siren goes off.
Plus, there are no video's of it, so you don't even know how fast it turns. My guess is it turns kind of fast, because that would just screw over many characters with there air game.

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, and the ledges on Orpheon appear to be grabbable, unlike on Kraid's level in melee.

Don't ban any stages (minus melee stages) until brawl is released. Use that week to decide what's fair and what isn't. But if it were up to me, every stage would be in and items would be in full effect, including smash balls. honestly, let's have some fun with it, especially since it's not a money tournament.

twilight_hero

Smash Lord
in ur Wii, savin' hyrule from t3h twilight... By t
NoNessNoProblem, change to 64 players; I'll set it up like a 64-person tourney in Melee. And thanks so much for doing this. When all 64 have registered, I'll post it on the front page.BTW, it's twilight_hero. To clear up some issues...

I chose the stages based off the list in Melee. The newly confirmed stages today go as follows:

Banned: Onett, Yoshi's Island
Random: N/A
CP: Corneria, Rainbow Cruise, Brinstar

It looks like the majority of you prefer Smash Ball over none, so that's how it'll be done. And please, everyone, give me a four to five letter name that will hover above your head as you play. NNNP, please take list their gameplay names so that I can do the brackets and all that. It's PACIFIC TIME. And I'll hold off on stage judgement until a later date, when I've tried 'em. Melee stages stay, though. All the other info should be on the first post. I'll update it when I have a chance.

I didn't realize there would be so much entusaism for this. Hurry! Slots are running out.

And looks like I need judges for these matches. Volunteers?

I'll post the brackets once I've got them done. Thanks, all!

@NNNP: check your PMs before adding anyone else. It might be too late for them.

S0KZ

Smash Cadet
I'm 5th on the list and the name that will be hovering over my name is S0Kz - The Pokemon Trainer will also be my main.

Top Bottom