• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online Tournament Thread--Registation closed, brackets made!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Sign me up, I can make it Im sure.

Turtlefox

Smash Cadet
Pokemon Stadium 2? Are you insane? Doesn't that have like slippery floors and super jumps?

Anyway, if you're doing this, the forecast will call for heavy lag

Unfortunately, I won't be there cause I'm probably gonna wait some more weeks. Just Because.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Current Roster

Twilight Hero(Judge)

Brawlers
1.Naota21t
2.Dubyah8r(BB Game Might Not Enter)
3.Trophyhunter
4.evilflame101
5.SOKZ
6.Falco400
7.verditude
8.cless-mint
9.luis92
10.Thrull
11.pirkid
12.Novus
13.Attackstorm
14.xIxGummyBearxIx
15.Onichi
16.shizzlee
17.Kitt
18.Mikezor
19.JawHun
20.NoNessNoProblem(Lucas)
21.GreatClayMonkey
22.6th Sense
23.Stace19
24.Gannondorf4ever
25.SYC!
26.TrueBlue23(Sonic)
27.Tutter
28.Chumlord
29.red6170
30.Dyce
31.Luckycharmer
32.Arshen
33.Shadow312
34.ImPulse346
35.Mostalogel
36.SushieManX(Samus)
37.Maben
38.Supa_Sonic
39.MFZ95
40.Neft

Waiting Lists
1.MacroFly
2.AsbetosBlatent
3.Kitt
4.Valaan
5.Icraq
6.Neo-X
7.Meta Sonic64(Needs Internet)
8.Artist
9.Prince
10.El Raspa
11.Edde
12.FireWater
13.Rominati
14.Dither
15.Jekyll
16.Moon Monkey

Helping You out..

I'll try to keep it as updated as i can and if i forgot someone tell me i'm not hosting i'm just helping him so he can be more organized i'm sure he is a busy man

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Maybe We can Do 1v27,2v26,3v25,ETC you guys know how Melee had tourneys in the game i hope there's something like that

red6170

Smash Cadet
add me in pleazzz havent been in a tourney in a while luv to brawl with u guys... tell me if u need my wii code or wateva

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Twilight Hero(Judge)

1.Naota21t
2.Dubyah8r(BB Game Might Not Enter)
3.Trophyhunter
4.evilflame101
5.SOKZ
6.Falco400
7.verditude
8.cless-mint
9.luis92
10.Thrull
11.pirkid
12.Novus
13.Attackstorm
14.xIxGummyBearxIx
15.Onichi
16.shizzlee
17.Kitt
18.Mikezor
19.JawHun
20.NoNessNoProblem
21.GreatClayMonkey
22.6th Sense
23.Stace19
24.Gannondorf4ever
25.SYC!
26.TrueBlue23
27.Tutter
28.Chumlord
29.red6170

Helping You out..

I'll try to keep it as updated as i can and if i forgot someone tell me i'm not hosting i'm just helping him so he can be more organized i'm sure he is a busy man
Ummm... hello?

How the f**k am I, Dyce, not on that list?

Arshen

Smash Cadet
Can I still join this tourney?

But I did have an idea to keep track of everything.
It would really work out well if there were a set amount of entries.

You have a certain amount of judges that would be the spectator. And let the two duke it out, and then report it. If there are a wide amounts of entries, then you would need to get judges.
Have a bracket started up and a time, each bracket would start at the same time up to the amount of judges you have.

The rest probably is self explanatory.

Sorry if this idea has already been mentioned, is being used, ect. It is 2:14am where I live and I am running on around....3 hours of sleep, so once again, sorry if this idea is being implemented, was suggested, or ect.

If you need ANY help with this, twilight_hero, I'll be more than happy to help out.

[Arshen]

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
All of you have been added if you guys want put down the person your using in the tourney so we can see who everyone is maining...

PS: Try to main someone who WILL be in the game noone we dont know plz

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
Hey. How many people is this tourney gonna have? Because 40 should be the maximum, considering how many FC's your gonna have to add.

But sign me up, if it turns out Brawl comes out there after the 17th just replace me with someone.

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Hey. How many people is this tourney gonna have? Because 40 should be the maximum, considering how many FC's your gonna have to add.

But sign me up, if it turns out Brawl comes out there after the 17th just replace me with someone.
Added It's not my tourney its the Original Posters but ill stop at 40 then do Waiting Lists....

SurooshX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
SurooshX
I don't know if this will be finished on the first day. I think the people that will be smashing that day should be sent a PM ahead of time.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Sunday? 1:00? AM or PM? i can do it PM,cuz Monday is school,i come back from school in 1:30,can i join the brawl 2:00? SIGN ME UP! but i maybe won't show up,well....I WILL! SIGN ME UNDER MFZ95,i will be showing my friend code in atleast Feb.14

Macrofly

Smash Cadet
Hehe, sounds pretty cool. The only problem I have is that some jerks might try say they won the set even if they didn't, because no one would know the outcome of the match except the two that participated.

AsbestosBlatant

Smash Journeyman
Sign me up.

In response to how you're going to organize it, I've had this model:

Make sure everybody is online either on some instant messenger or on SWF during the tourney, just so you can contact them. Make your bracket and so on and so forth and gather up some judges. The amount of simultaneous matches will be equivalent to how many judges you have, as they'll join, suicide away their stock, and then the match will begin. The judges will be able to spectate then on the match and report the wins on the official thread. Since I'm assuming matches will have some kind of time limit, they should all end at around the same time, so it'll be relatively easy to keep things going smoothly. I suppose you could record replay data or something if people wanted to watch the matches afterwards. It might take a little longer, but judges spectating in on matches is probably the only way I can see people not going "you lost I won" "no that was because I disconnected" etc etc etc. It's good to have a voice of authority in tournaments... What do you think about this model?

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Twilight Hero, I think that the smash ball should be off too, not maybe, a definite. Also you should have people post their Wii # and their console nickname from now.

With that being said:
Name: Kitt
Wii #: 8048 4220 4186 0685

NoNessNoProblem

Smash Ace
Hehe, sounds pretty cool. The only problem I have is that some jerks might try say they won the set even if they didn't, because no one would know the outcome of the match except the two that participated.
thats why we got a jude ge will spectate the game

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
okay, sign me up.
one bit of advice:
use IRC to set up matches. www.mirc.com or just find a flash version.

Kitt

Smash Cadet
Sign me up.

In response to how you're going to organize it, I've had this model:

Make sure everybody is online either on some instant messenger or on SWF during the tourney, just so you can contact them. Make your bracket and so on and so forth and gather up some judges. The amount of simultaneous matches will be equivalent to how many judges you have, as they'll join, suicide away their stock, and then the match will begin. The judges will be able to spectate then on the match and report the wins on the official thread. Since I'm assuming matches will have some kind of time limit, they should all end at around the same time, so it'll be relatively easy to keep things going smoothly. I suppose you could record replay data or something if people wanted to watch the matches afterwards. It might take a little longer, but judges spectating in on matches is probably the only way I can see people not going "you lost I won" "no that was because I disconnected" etc etc etc. It's good to have a voice of authority in tournaments... What do you think about this model?
I agree with what your saying.
Aim: MYOOGKitt
MSN: Fighterkitt@hotmail.com
Yahoo: regel_gt@yahoo.com

Top Bottom