• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
What I do is to copy the gif url, click the image option in the editor, paste, insert.

D

Deleted member

Dat Taco O_O

Umm.. It's close. rather than just attaching the file, just copy and paste it into the reply box.
Edit: Yeah, i'll just try again later... :p

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I was 13 not too long ago and I was definitely not pure or innocent.
But I am! Im a good boy! ^-^ I always follow the rules! *Taco Dan takes over* Provoke me and I will go berserk! *Normal Dan returns* Yeah, Im such a good boy ^-^

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
In today's society any 8 year old kid can easily stumble across some vulgar stuff on a computer. lol

I was such a perv when I was a kid...still am I guess...

D

Deleted member

In today's society any 8 year old kid can easily stumble across some vulgar stuff on a computer. lol

I was such a perv when I was a kid...still am I guess...
Why is the present so messed up? xD

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I've been accused of lying way too much lately :skull:

In all seriousness, nah I'm not really a perv... or am I?

kaazers

Smash Master
So we've established that Metalbro's a perv now?

At least we got something on him now.

The guy's a riddle… wrapped in a mystery… inside an enigma -- yeah, I dunno where I'm going, haha.

Trolling around BB with my sis right now, guys. Purple Toon Link + Ike duo.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
So we've established that Metalbro's a perv now?

At least we got something on him now.

The guy's a riddle… wrapped in a mystery… inside an enigma -- yeah, I dunno where I'm going, haha.

Trolling around BB with my sis right now, guys. Purple Toon Link + Ike duo.
Yup. He's a full blown perv now. :D Hehehehehehe.
I'm kidding.

D

Deleted member

@ Richard 89 Richard 89 You speak the truth! :0
@ Metalbro Metalbro Kay, im 13 and I can't comprehend what you're trying to say -.- And you make it sound like you have some inner evil spirit, just like me! :D *Taco Dan growls*

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I guess we're just too much to handle.

And about Basic last night… it was impossible to connect, plus there was an infinite timer hacker who just left their wii running on character select. I hope no one else ran into him.

It.
Was.
Awful.

edit: "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
Saw that, and I'm active! *pokes Peachy* o:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Welp, feels like blue Marth's gotten enough solo love, going into basic with all four of my characters c:

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
I just got off of basic. I'm off to bed now, good night. I also hope zero will come back soon, I'd like to see just how good he is at brawl.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I blame technology!
No It's society, everyone is brainwashed on how fancy rich people act and do. Especially this garbage genre called " Hip hop" and it shouldn't even be called music. Should be a forgien langauge. People have to wear sluty clothers and show their bodies because that's what they feel they have to do. People basically follow Hollywood and the newest thing, like that "SWAG" word and the newest one "YOLO" I honestly wish the Eath would just explode, because of how pathetic people live their life. Oh, and the "cussing" just where people learned it? From Hollywodd, rap for sure and some rock (which parents listened to before and now feed it to their kids). A saddness wish for all~

I hope you change bro, because your life won't get any better If you don't. Takeit from the most hated player in all of the Brawl saga (well, before anyhow), If you don't change your life won't get better, and that's being typed to all of you. I felt it needed to be typed, since I know no one will ever think the way I do. I enjoy thinking like this. Good day~

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
It's towards everyone that has a human mind and can breath from his or her mouth.
There are definitely people out there who could use those words.

On another note, this thread is so quiet today...

Edit: Anywho, I'm off to bed. Gnite~

Top Bottom