• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
Everyone is in cahoots with eachother here.
Secretly conspiring against and wishing for the downfall of one another.

Ahaha.
AHAHHAHA.

...It's very clear to me that I need sleep now.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Who said that? x)
Whew. For a second I was scared. A Metalbro and Dan alliance is scary.

Everyone is in cahoots with eachother here.
Secretly conspiring against and wishing for the downfall of one another.

Ahaha.
AHAHHAHA.
I need to start forming some alliances...

Edit: Whelp, g2g, don't form any alliances against me or you will suffer!

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace

*salutes* No promises! Aye-aye!
See ya later, Pathy-Wathy.

D

Deleted member

Adios Pathy-Wathy! :D (while you're gone, I'll be here conspiring with Metalbro >: ) )

Last edited by a moderator:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

HYP3R

Smash Lord
I'm pretty upset right now. I know you guys see that i'm trying to be a better person but some people in the arena don't get it. They all still have problems with me and just want to make me angry.

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I'm pretty upset right now. I know you guys see that i'm trying to be a better person but some people in the arena don't get it. They all still have problems with me and just want to make me angry.
Don't be upset. Sometimes it's just better to not give advice to players and just say "GGs". It's hard to get your point across to people on the internet because even if you mean no harm, some people will take it to heart. If someone puts them self in a vulnerable position, others will attack said vulnerable person(It's the natural order of things). It's usually best to start off an a positive note, get your point across and end it with another positive note. Hope this helps.

@ P PATH O__o I will stop with the teasing now because I'm not sure if you're serious lol
also you are quite threatening :scared:

Last edited:

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

Me when nobody wants to P:M on Arena... Not that I want to anymore XD

Hey.
You should've asked me. I always want to play. :b:

Don't be upset. Sometimes it's just better to not give advice to players and just say "GGs". It's hard to get your point across to people on the internet because even if you mean no harm, some people will take it to heart. If someone puts them self in a vulnerable position, others will attack said vulnerable person(It's the natural order of things). It's usually best to start off an a positive note, get your point across and end it with another positive note. Hope this helps.

@ P PATH O__o I will stop with the teasing now because I'm not sure if you're serious lol
also you are quite threatening :scared:
Of course I'm sErIoUs.

Dude, I'm joking! Don't take half (or more) of the stuff I say seriously, you'll only hurt yourself!

Although I got a kick out of you thinking I was serious...
I'm sorry to hear that. :( I agree with Metalbro on this one though. If anyone gave me advice or tips, I'd welcome it in a heartbeat. But a lot of people aren't like that, and it's better to just say GGs unless they ask for advice.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Adios Pathy-Wathy! :D (while you're gone, I'll be here conspiring with Metalbro >: ) )

What would happen if I formed an alliance with metal?

D

Deleted member

Well if that happened, I'd run for the hills.

And possibly cook some tacos to get Dan on my side.

Edit: Dan's suggestion is very plausible too.
*Taco Dan takes over* DID I JUST HEAR TACOS?! O.O

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
What would happen if I formed an alliance with metal?
Our superior minds together would leave each and every person in this thread lost in their thoughts of what devastation we would cause. Our teamwork would cripple the courage of all those who would stand in our way, cowering from each and every last impacting idea that we would have left on this page.

btw Dan. come join us! WE HAVE TACOS! TACOS OF EVERY KIND YOU CAN THINK OF!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPNGCesEWgw

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm trying to work on being nicer to people, it wasn't my intention to hurt anyone. I'll keep what you said in mind.

Richard 89

Smash Lord
NNID
Wesker08
3DS FC
4768-7987-3562
Our superior minds together would leave each and every person in this thread lost in their thoughts of what devastation we would cause. Our teamwork would cripple the courage of all those who would stand in our way, cowering from each and every last impacting idea that we would have left on this page.

With our minds of intellect....this is factual. We'd be world dominators, Muahahahahahaha!

@Player 0: Yes they are free, here you go *Gives player 0 some free fries*.

D

Deleted member

I SHALL TAKE NO SIDES. I SHALL OBLITERATE ALL IN MY WAY!! NO ONE CAN EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT DESTRUCTION I AM CAPAPLE OF CREATING!! MAKE ME MAD, I WON'T JUST KILL YOU.....I WILL ****** DESTROY YOU!!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I SHALL TAKE NO SIDES. I SHALL OBLITERATE ALL IN MY WAY!! NO ONE CAN EVEN BEGIN TO IMAGINE WHAT DESTRUCTION I AM CAPAPLE OF CREATING!! MAKE ME MAD, I WON'T JUST KILL YOU.....I WILL ****** DESTROY YOU!!
O.O

yes sir. I'll be on my way now. :urg:

D

Deleted member

HEH! GOOD LUCK WITH THAT.
HERE'S SOME ADVICE, I HOPE THAT YOUR DOORS AND WINDOWS ARE LOCKED, BECAUSE I WILL WALK INTO YOUR HOUSE, BURN IT, GET SOME POPCORN, AND SIT BACK AND WATCH THE FLAMES BURN ANYTHING THAT'S ALIVE!!

HYP3R

Smash Lord
So how's everyone doing tonight? I'm still feeling sick but i'll manage.

D

Deleted member

We do not concern ourselves with the enemy. We will eat these crispy golden fries in your face!

MUHAHAHAHAHA

*Normal Dan returns* That GIF is a bit wierd :p (why won't he share fries? ._.)

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
So how's everyone doing tonight? I'm still feeling sick but i'll manage.
I'm doing great. I managed to for an alliance against Path. Her new nickname is Pathy-Wathy now. :shades:

Also I hope you get better soon.

Top Bottom