• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Did someone mention Yellow Kirby???
@ H HYP3R Blue, White, or Green... actually anything but Yellow:estatic:.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Finally just read through all four of these new pages. This spam is too much guys D: But that's why I love this thread!

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
*patpat* There there, ToW. *hugs* I'm just training how to deal with cheap MK.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Drink more water lol.
Anyway, vie stayed up way too late.... Night people.

Path don't try anything, you can't blame it on the painkillers. *dozes off with stolen pillow*
Aye Aye. Gnite! I should probably do the same...

No promises. :awesome:

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Ha.. I haven't been able to eat food for about five days. Been living on nutritional shakes and today started on thin soups. Hopefully the doctor tomorrow can tell me what's wrong and put me on medication, I can't be taking too much time off of work.

PATH O__o

3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Ha.. I haven't been able to eat food for about five days. Been living on nutritional shakes and today started on thin soups. Hopefully the doctor tomorrow can tell me what's wrong and put me on medication, I can't be taking too much time off of work.
Wow... that sounds awful! :< Let's hope you get better pronto!

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Wow... that sounds awful! :< Let's hope you get better pronto!
Thanks, believe me I've been trying. Had to go home early today so I cut out of work at 11:30 instead of 4, and I'd slept from 2-11 since then. Lots of sleep, mhm.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
God this sickness is so bad i'm starting to shiver for no reason...
Green tea with Lemon, warm up your blankets, drink a lot of water (meaning four to six glasses) drink a lot of fresh squeeze Orange juice (One to two glasses a day), Get plenty of rest (three to four hours should be plenty).

Some Chicken soup for sure with a hint of Lemon. Lastly, don't get stressed out! Your body is already stressed out from the sickness, the last thing you need is add more stress to make it even worse. Take a nice hot shower before you go to sleep (the heat relaxes your sore muscle from the sickness and the water give circulation to the blood stream in-order to continue to fight the bacteria). If you can handle this, then try it, work out for a good ten minutes, you will sweat in no time and when you sweat, you're moving circulation into your body once more. If you feel you're to weak to exercise, then don't, but if you do, (then wake up in the morning and walk outside or just try to lift a little weight. The main goal is to sweat. If you want me to type more, then PM me bro. Hope you feel better my guy~

Edit: Good games to a Blue Peach/ White Peach I just fought. Sorry If I played so basic with Link... I wanted to do fancy stuff, but the feeling and the connection just messed me up... meh good games. Don't really understand why the dc though... Is it because you lost to a low tier Link? Any character can be amazing with hard work and dedication. I have a feeling I'm going to find you but with MK. Sure, bring him out, my Link is ready for MKs.Good games though. And fun tagging with a Red Peach that was fun to do tech skill tricks as well.

Last edited:

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
GYK, I found a White Link earlier along with a Ness (white shirt, yellow shorts one) and a neutral Diddy. Took place on FD. I don't really remember what happened since I dropped the round after that but I do remember a pretty good White Link. Just wondering if it was you.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
GYK, I found a White Link earlier along with a Ness (white shirt, yellow shorts one) and a neutral Diddy. Took place on FD. I don't really remember what happened since I dropped the round after that but I do remember a pretty good White Link. Just wondering if it was you.
Ah, no I don't believe so. *Looks at Plyer-0*

Roy of Pharae

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4442-1640-3373
sick of these dumbass teamers on wifi! they are a bunch of no lifes. if only you could play stocks on with anyone... -_-

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
sick of these ******* teamers on wifi! they are a bunch of no lifes. if only you could play stocks on with anyone... -_-
I know that feeling. All those gangups and "kill feeders" to keep you from winning. For me, most of em are Zeldas, Kirbys, and top tiers, with the occasional Link/Zelda Marth/whatever couples, which makes me hate them more. I bet most of those players would not last in a proper 1v1, on a proper stage. Not that FD and Temple BS of course.

Last edited:

Phan7om

ドリームランドの悪夢
Sigh... Im sure you guys hate it when there is some scrub who picks Ike trying to take on everyone, while everyone else is trying to take on him. And while Im stylizing on him, they come it with a freakin Dash attack or something... And on top of that, the noob that tries to attack you now runs away because he knows he'll get beat.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That's the sadness of cowardice. That's how I feel bout those who rely on top tiers or hacking to win... or a noob stage (temple). It's a shame and general truth that they will never learn.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Green tea with Lemon, warm up your blankets, drink a lot of water (meaning four to six glasses) drink a lot of fresh squeeze Orange juice (One to two glasses a day), Get plenty of rest (three to four hours should be plenty).

Some Chicken soup for sure with a hint of Lemon. Lastly, don't get stressed out! Your body is already stressed out from the sickness, the last thing you need is add more stress to make it even worse. Take a nice hot shower before you go to sleep (the heat relaxes your sore muscle from the sickness and the water give circulation to the blood stream in-order to continue to fight the bacteria). If you can handle this, then try it, work out for a good ten minutes, you will sweat in no time and when you sweat, you're moving circulation into your body once more. If you feel you're to weak to exercise, then don't, but if you do, (then wake up in the morning and walk outside or just try to lift a little weight. The main goal is to sweat. If you want me to type more, then PM me bro. Hope you feel better my guy~

Edit: Good games to a Blue Peach/ White Peach I just fought. Sorry If I played so basic with Link... I wanted to do fancy stuff, but the feeling and the connection just messed me up... meh good games. Don't really understand why the dc though... Is it because you lost to a low tier Link? Any character can be amazing with hard work and dedication. I have a feeling I'm going to find you but with MK. Sure, bring him out, my Link is ready for MKs.Good games though. And fun tagging with a Red Peach that was fun to do tech skill tricks as well.
Thanks GYK, I don't think i'm in any shape to exercise but i'm sure we have some tea or orange juice somewhere.

Top Bottom