• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

That's the sadness of cowardice. That's how I feel bout those who rely on top tiers or hacking to win... or a noob stage (temple). It's a shame and general truth that they will never learn.
Pit-kun! ^-^ Do you still wanna see Peachy? :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit-kun! ^-^ Do you still wanna see Peachy? :p
Once this stream's done in an hour and a half, I wanna see you move around and bump me with those hips! *is blushing* No serious game, just to get used to each other. ^.^;

D

Deleted member

Once this stream's done in an hour and a half, I wanna see you move around and bump me with those hips! *is blushing* No serious game, just to get used to each other. ^.^;
Ok, my Peachy will destroy you! >:0 (lol jk :p im looking forward to it ^-^)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ok, my Peachy will destroy you! >:0 (lol jk :p im looking forward to it ^-^)
Aww, that sounds you like you want to sit on top of him and make him struggle or push him around with the hips. >_< You sure you don't want to fool around with the shy but adorable angel?

D

Deleted member

Aww, that sounds you like you want to sit on top of him and make him struggle or push him around with the hips. >_< You sure you don't want to fool around with the shy but adorable angel?
Lol I guess i'll just fool around :p Peachy is gonna toss Pit around with them hips xD

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks GYK, I don't think i'm in any shape to exercise but i'm sure we have some tea or orange juice somewhere.
Freshly squeezed Orange juice bro... Not that added Corn syrup! And Green tea with a little honey and a little Lemon will do the job in no time. Japanese tea is even better but more stronger If you can handle.)

Get some rest bro, and always relax, If something is making you stressed, leave it and come back to it later, or try to at least calm it down in-order to regain some restoration in the process. Well, walk a little bro, just to move your body a little bit, and take or even soak in a nice hot bath. That will fix you up in no time. Don't forget the bubbles! :D And the toys! Have fun! :)

This might also sound crazy, but If you eat a piece of Garlic, you'll be perfect the next day. I mean eating it rawr not with food but rawr. You'll soon be better in the first twenty minutes. Take care of yourself bro~

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yeah :p (or do you want Peachy to get serious? :p)
Only for the secret cute hugs (another story). >_< Just a hangout session. By all means see what Pit may be trying to say by his gestures. :p

EDIT: Which colored one you use again?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Only for the secret cute hugs (another story). >_< Just a hangout session. By all means see what Pit may be trying to say by his gestures. :p

EDIT: Which colored one you use again?
A red Peach, and I will Down taunt 2 times and go and do b-throw to you so you know it's me :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
A red Peach, and I will Down taunt 2 times and go and do b-throw to you so you know it's me :p
And I'm a versatile Pit that gets curious when he sees a Peach. He may attack if provoked, even if seeing a character or stage he hates (temple and top tiers for example). You know I'm the gold one. Shorthop x 3 usually means something's right.

Seems I was found. Wished we didnt have to see a top tier.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

And I'm a versatile Pit that gets curious when he sees a Peach. He may attack if provoked, even if seeing a character or stage he hates (temple and top tiers for example). You know I'm the gold one. Shorthop x 3 usually means something's right.

Seems I was found. Wished we didnt have to see a top tier.
Yay! I found you ^-^ stupid MK -.-

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Yay! I found you ^-^ stupid MK -.-
As much as it pains me, I left the room. I'm not in the mood for no BS with those 2 top tiers, especially after some conflict with them on ladder matches yesterday. We'll just have to find each other again. :(

D

Deleted member

As much as it pains me, I left the room. I'm not in the mood for no BS with those 2 top tiers, especially after some conflict with them on ladder matches yesterday. We'll just have to find each other again. :(
But what about the Peachy hips? :(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
But what about the Peachy hips? :(
Don't worry, I love your cuteness already. While it may not look like one of the fanciest Peaches I've seen, you at least know what I love. My problem is those 2 top tiers I have a bad history with, just about as much as I hate Olimar (well, MK i hate more). Last thing I want is for them to win last and leave. That's my job.

D

Deleted member

Don't worry, I love your cuteness already. While it may not look like one of the fanciest Peaches I've seen, you at least know what I love. My problem is those 2 top tiers I have a bad history with, just about as much as I hate Olimar (well, MK i hate more). Last thing I want is for them to win last and leave. That's my job.
Lol, you didn't say you wanted Peachy to be serious, just a hangout :p (That ****** MK and I think Snake had to ruin the fun -.-) I guess I gotta find you again :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Lol, you didn't say you wanted Peachy to be serious, just a hangout :p (That ****** MK and I think Snake had to ruin the fun -.-) I guess I gotta find you again :p
Oh, wait. You thought I meant Basic Brawl? I actually thought you meant in a private room, like me join your room and we play around. >_< Silly me. :p
Kinda found this Pink Peach. She doesn't know what I want although she knows how to pivot grab. I shall teach her first if I cam. :p

D

Deleted member

Oh, wait. You thought I meant Basic Brawl? I actually thought you meant in a private room, like me join your room and we play around. >_< Silly me. :p
Actually, if you wanted to, I thought we should set up a private room so we don't have the fun ruined by top tiers :p (then I can show you how fancy my Peachy can be :3)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Actually, if you wanted to, I thought we should set up a private room so we don't have the fun ruined by top tiers :p (then I can show you how fancy my Peachy can be :3)
I can take you up on that offer. Let me just check out the Pink Peachy for a bit, then you'll have me all to yourself. ^_^;

D

Deleted member

I can take you up on that offer. Let me just check out the Pink Peachy for a bit, then you'll have me all to yourself. ^_^;
Mkay, just tell me when you're done :p (*in mind* What does that Peach have that I don't?!)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Mkay, just tell me when you're done :p (*in mind* What does that Peach have that I don't?!)
I thought it was a 3-stock match, and I'm very skeptical bout FD and Temple just to clarify. (She was average, took a while for her to learn. That's nothing compared to about 2 of my Peachy buddies who absolutely know what I want, and when. >_<)

Like how fine quality he is? D:

Last edited:

kaazers

Smash Master
KADFASFLAKJF

Wait...

...peanut?
Path > Gif > Jif > Peanut Butter > Peanut

I dunno! It just popped into my head.

Tempted now though.

I should make another list of "good" nicknames for you. For far too long I have taken those cute gifs in silence…

edit: Actually, I've been pretty vocal about them but you get what I mean. Hahaha.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Tbh, that lag was kinda eh... Idk what happened. :( Maybe 1 more hangout session, and I must rest?

PadWarrior

Smash Ace
NNID
Smasboards suck
OO so online is still active? I'm Mario main and sub Pit and Luigi. Looking to learn a big guy (maybe DK or Bowser?). Would love to play you guys some time.

D

Deleted member

Tbh, that lag was kinda eh... Idk what happened. :( Maybe 1 more hangout session, and I must rest?
Pit-kun! I apologize for DC'ing (its all this snow >.<) Anyway good games :p I hope your Pit got what he wanted ;)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit-kun! I apologize for DC'ing (its all this snow >.<) Anyway good games :p I hope your Pit got what he wanted ;)
I envy you getting snow. Best we get here is rain, and a rare chance at hail, but I think I mentioned that before. Oh, he enjoyed the hip throws most definitely. <3 I should take the time to have an angelic rest for now.

D

Deleted member

I envy you getting snow. Best we get here is rain, and a rare chance at hail, but I think I mentioned that before. Oh, he enjoyed the hip throws most definitely. <3 I should take the time to have an angelic rest for now.
Meh, I only like snow when its that white, soft looking snow :3 (im getting that brown, slushy and disgusting snow -.-) And Peachy is glad he enjoyed them ;) Have a good angelic rest, Pit-kun ;)

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
GUESS WHO'S HOOOOOME
{Home? 'cause this is a house? You get it? --No? No one?}

Anyways, aside from being home literally and pretending-ly, I have to do debates tomorrow.
Stress level over 9000%.

D

Deleted member

GUESS WHO'S HOOOOOME
{Home? 'cause this is a house? You get it? --No? No one?}

Anyways, aside from being home literally and pretending-ly, I have to do debates tomorrow.
Stress level over 9000%.
I totally get it! :) *sarcasm* :p and what are the debates for? :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Aww... *hugs Peachy* D: I hope you'll be okay and return to us. It wont be the same without you.

Lucky to get snow. D: I shall try, Dan-kun! ^_^;

TickledPeachy

Smash Ace
I totally get it! :) *sarcasm* :p and what are the debates for? :p
It's for my Honors class. Bleh. The topic is Physician Assisted Suicides... and I'm on the opposing side, so I'm against it, though I'd much rather be debating from the other team...

But yeah. The topic is a downer for me, lol. Reading up on all this stuff is bumming my mood.

Top Bottom