• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

Enjoy the epic level of the cuteness here. <3

Now that's the kinda love Pit deserves, his "2nd heaven" if you know what I mean. (Angel from heaven, and Marshmallow Heaven)
*is blushing*
Well, Pit certainly looks happy x) I bet Marshmallow Heaven feels great ._.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Well, Pit certainly looks happy x) I bet Marshmallow Heaven feels great ._.
Yes, it would. D:
Needs more cuteness for Pit, because he deserves it, seriously. <3 Of course, knowing Pit's true personality, he'd probably be blushing with a lot of embarrassment, and may actually faint with dizzy eyes.

D

Deleted member

Yes, it would. D:
Needs more cuteness for Pit, because he deserves it, seriously. <3 Of course, knowing Pit's true personality, he'd probably be blushing with a lot of embarrassment, and may actually faint with dizzy eyes.
Is there a cuteness limit for Pit because it doesnt look like there is x) lol Pit is lucky to be gettin all the ladies xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Is there a cuteness limit for Pit because it doesnt look like there is x) lol Pit is lucky to be gettin all the ladies xD
Nope. Aw,w you didn't "Like" it. D: Pit's so amazing that he needs that like. :p Then I gotta imagine Pit in other situations.

D

Deleted member

Yep, and he's blushing even more. >_<
I still wanna find your Peachy though. D:
Lol, he will never stop blushing xD and dude, im not even online :|
Edit: Were you trying to find me on BB this whole time? :p

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Lol, he will never stop blushing xD and dude, im not even online :|
Aww. D:
It's boring since there's this actually decent blue Pit around, but this annoying blue Zelda has it in for me and keeps picking boring Temple...

D

Deleted member

Aww. D:
It's boring since there's this actually decent blue Pit around, but this annoying blue Zelda has it in for me and keeps picking boring Temple...
Become buddies with the Pit! :p and Fsmash that Zelda in the face! >:3

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Become buddies with the Pit! :p and Fsmash that Zelda in the face! >:3
The Pit helped me win really. But now there's a random but annoying Peach that really isn't doing anything. I'm gonna win this last one and leave. The Pit already left.

D

Deleted member

The Pit helped me win really. But now there's a random but annoying Peach that really isn't doing anything. I'm gonna win this last one and leave. The Pit already left.
What if I told you that's me....lol jk :p And Fsmash Peach too! There's nothing wrong with hurting princesses xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
What if I told you that's me....lol jk :p And Fsmash Peach too! There's nothing wrong with hurting princesses xD
I had to win the Sudden Death. A Kirby came in and was annoying too. I just won and left. FD is boring and I want something cute... Like Peachy hips. D:

D

Deleted member

I had to win the Sudden Death. A Kirby came in and was annoying too. I just won and left. FD is boring and I want something cute... Like Peachy hips. D:
Mmmm, Peachy hips sound peachy xD Lol, everyone picks FD ._. Why can't people pick another stage, like Rainbow Cruise #NoLoveForRainbowCruise xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Mmmm, Peachy hips sound peachy xD Lol, everyone picks FD ._. Why can't people pick another stage, like Rainbow Cruise #NoLoveForRainbowCruise xD
And yep, Peachy hips (B-throw) on cute Pit is amazing.
Boring FD and Temple is what it is. I'd choose Skyworld or Brinstar just to spite them. I kinda don't like Rainbow Cruise because back when I was competitive (still am), let's just say that stage was legal, and fighting a MK there... it's almost impossible to beat em without using said OP'd character yourself, or so I think. Sadly, Brinstar was another super stage for MK, but is good for Pit, too.
I'd rather be on Smashville though.

D

Deleted member

And yep, Peachy hips (B-throw) on cute Pit is amazing.
Boring FD and Temple is what it is. I'd choose Skyworld or Brinstar just to spite them. I kinda don't like Rainbow Cruise because back when I was competitive (still am), let's just say that stage was legal, and fighting a MK there... it's almost impossible to beat em without using said OP'd character yourself, or so I think. Sadly, Brinstar was another super stage for MK, but is good for Pit, too.
I'd rather be on Smashville though.
Lol, I hate Meta Knight, he's too broken :p Well, I gotta sleep for school tomorrow :p goodnight AP :p

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Too much spam to read at work. My phone can't take it.

kaazers

Smash Master
I don't want to hear about "too much spam" from you, Twi, hahah.

also "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY."

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
MY PHONE is sensitive yo. My laptop can totally handle it.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

kaazers

Smash Master
I guess we're just too much to handle.

And about Basic last night… it was impossible to connect, plus there was an infinite timer hacker who just left their wii running on character select. I hope no one else ran into him.

It.
Was.
Awful.

edit: "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

D

Deleted member

I guess we're just too much to handle.

And about Basic last night… it was impossible to connect, plus there was an infinite timer hacker who just left their wii running on character select. I hope no one else ran into him.

It.
Was.
Awful.

edit: "YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
I can never connect to people on BB >.< My internet sucks, lol x)

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
That hacker fell asleep ha. Which is why the rest of us with that hack have to be careful, because that really sucks for anyone else. I finally found a group later on with a really good neutral Pika/Pit where a second neutral Pika/Mario joined. Somewhat annoying but fun battles, especially when we semi-teamed on others trying to get in the way.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIthoughtwecalledatruce."
lol we can't spam like this here we'd get reported

D

Deleted member

That hacker fell asleep ha. Which is why the rest of us with that hack have to be careful, because that really sucks for anyone else. I finally found a group later on with a really good neutral Pika/Pit where a second neutral Pika/Mario joined. Somewhat annoying but fun battles, especially when we semi-teamed on others trying to get in the way.

There's a hacker? Ooh, stuff like that bothers me >.< *angrily shakes fist in the air* Why do they insist on messing with others who want to have fun? ._.

kaazers

Smash Master
I can never connect to people on BB >.< My internet sucks, lol x)
Hah, my internet's not bad, but you wouldn't be able to guess with all the lag and the difficulty I've been having connecting with groups. It's as if Basic Brawl has been on strike for the last week.

And it feels like it's been getting worse. Oh, well… here's to trying again tonight!

I hope he fell asleep and wasn't trolling, I really do. Lucky that you actually managed to get a group. The one group I did get had a bunch of ACF players, hahah.

We're not spamming -- we're engaged in conversation… with a little spam on the side...

As dessert.

Everyone loves dessert!

"YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyou'rerightwedidcallatruceYYYYYYYYYYYYiguessishouldstopYYYYYYYYYYrightaboutYYYYYYYYYYYYnow."

Got some stuff to do.

I'll catch you guys later!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Dat Taco O_O

Umm.. It's close. rather than just attaching the file, just copy and paste it into the reply box.

Top Bottom