• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

Your a special person wis, never forget that. You've been kind and nice throughout. and same goes to everyone else here. I don't know why you'd feel that way, but your special to me.
In all seriousness, this sounds beautiful :') #TheFeels

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I think its time to say goodbye.

I've been a quiet lurker and just messed around places, but that all changed when I found this house..... I met cool people, had fun moments, and was actually happy for a while. But now its time to face the harsh reality that life gets in the way, I don't know if i'll be back..... but i do know that I cherished the time spent with each and every one of you. Especially wis. I'll try to come back, but I don't know if I can. the future is unpredictable.

@ Metalbro Metalbro Thanks for being a good friend, you'll always be the winking zoro guy to me :p
@ N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣 heh, without you i'd never stumble upon the BBFF and find all this.... so thanks for being a cool guy.
@ P PATH O__o You, yeah you. Happy sheep your the first that ever wanted to play PM with me, so thanks for treating me like I existed :p
@ TriforceOfWisdom TriforceOfWisdom Yeah I wanted to say........ something..... but its best that I just keep it to myself, things weren't serious anyway. But your a very special person and made me feel happy, so thanks for all the fun moments. I won't forget you.

and goodbye to all my other buddies from other threads, sorry I couldn't say goodbye properly. and goodbye to the people I didn't mention, you know that you guys were cool too, even though I didn't directly mention your names.....

Farewell.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Bye Zero. Glad we're cool now. Good luck in college and stuff. You better come back. D:

kaazers

Smash Master
Bye, Z. Always had fun reading your crazy spam, haha.

Good luck with everything, too!

Drop by once in a while if you can. If you can't, we'll understand, but try!

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
Jeeze. That bleach music combined with your goodbye truly hit me in my feels receptors. It was fun knowing you. Bye my good friend.

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
Bye Zero. I wish you would tell me what you wanted to say but if you don't, that's understandable...

Good luck.

I'm glad I got to meet you.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Have fun with college, Zero! Drop by whenever you can, and sneak in some more PM matches with me, if ya can! :happysheep:

Hopefully we'll see you here again^^

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Goodbye Zero :'( We just met and you probably think im some weird person but you seem to be a fun and great person :) I think of you as a friend but you probably don't think of me the same way, but that's fine :p I actually feel like tearing up (thats how much I hate seeing good people leave :( ) I hope you'll remember me when you come back :p once again, goodbye Zero, see you in 5 months amigo :') (bring me back a taco :p)

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Bro you need to tell everyone about my Link in College. :D If anyone plays Brawl let them Brawl me sometime. I will tell everyone that you're a Smash Master now. X)

You ever need to chat about things through PMs I'm here for you. See you in the future my brother~

Twili

The Queen
Premium
NNID
dearlyxbeloved
3DS FC
3368-2389-1288
Switch FC
3149 6967 1296
Oh no I'm too late D':

Zero, thanks for being such a nice guy and noticing when I'd dared to voice small complaints about my life, wishing me well, and making me laugh by dancing around in my posts on the friend finder. They were all small things, but at each time they did mean a lot, and they still do. I appreciate it.

I also appreciate how you took care of Wis while she was feeling down, and you always seemed to be able to brighten the moment with your humor.

I know most of this has already been said, and I'm terribly late to the (farewell) party, but I'll miss you, too, and hope to see you around as much as possible through crazy college semester. It won't be the same without you, but we'll handle it haha.

So for now.. seeya later, thanks for being here. :')

K now time for Twi to drive home.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
Path should spam gifs to make us feel better.
Ah... alright. Dun worry Hyper, I remember. I've got a pretty good memory when it decides to work.

Edit:
Incoming:

Edit Edit: Dang, how many gifs can one post take?

I was expecting to hit some sort of limit by now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Ah... alright. Dun worry Hyper, I remember. I've got a pretty good memory when it decides to work.

Edit:
Incoming:

Edit Edit: Dang, how many gifs can one post take?

I was expecting to hit some sort of limit by now.

Hehe, okay Path, I think that's enough :p *Path adds another 20 gifs of cute animals*

D

Deleted member

More cute Pit? Why not? There's always BBs too for more Peachy, or we prefer the FC way to so you can get used to my cute angel's style?
Lol I think Pit can get just about any woman xD Pit be pimpin' #PimpPit xD

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Lol I think Pit can get just about any woman xD Pit be pimpin' #PimpPit xD
Then you may like a cute piece of work I requested. I think it's safe, but if you wanna see, let me know. Lucky little angel. He so needs more love, for sure.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Ooh, it sounds interesting! Lemme see it :p
Enjoy the epic level of the cuteness here. <3

Now that's the kinda love Pit deserves, his "2nd heaven" if you know what I mean. (Angel from heaven, and Marshmallow Heaven)
*is blushing*

Top Bottom