• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Online General Discussion/ Social/ Thing

D

Deleted member

Its weird being the only one who doesnt know how to post gifs and images ._.

D

Deleted member

I was actually thinking about cutting a pic of a taco and placing it in the top left corner but that would be way too har..easy for my 3L1T3 paint skillz.
You were gonna taunt me like Path? :'( Being obssessed with tacos is no joke! xD

TriforceOfWisdom

Smash Master
NNID
HeroOfHyrule1
3DS FC
2922-0198-5811
I leave for a few hours and come back to two new pages? I can see I'm not needed here >:[

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Guys please put your gifs in spoilers *looks at path*

My laptop could not even view this thread because of it.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
1:30?

I uhm....

I was going to post something else but I don't think it's PG...
Haha, it's quite all right if you don't want to.

Guys please put your gifs in spoilers *looks at path*

My laptop could not even view this thread because of it.
Eh, sorry. I might have gone overboard for the spam going away party thing, but I'll use spoiler tags now.

HYP3R

Smash Lord
Eh, sorry. I might have gone overboard for the spam going away party thing, but I'll use spoiler tags now.
It's fine if there's a few gifs, but if its like last page where there was like 20 gifs on one page without spoilers my laptop will freeze because it sucks. Even typing is laggy for me.

PATH O__o

::The Pathological Trailmix::
3DS FC
0018-2341-8072
It's fine if there's a few gifs, but if its like last page where there was like 20 gifs on one page without spoilers my laptop will freeze because it sucks. Even typing is laggy for me.
Yeah... haha sorry bout that. I'll remember it for future spam sessions.

Now you make me want to hug you.... Aghh
Hug meh! :bubblebobble:

Top Bottom