• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl Music on Youtube (for DOWNLOAD, part 1)

BraveDave88

Smash Apprentice
Couple thoughts on a few of the songs...

I like the beginning of the Gourmet Race theme more than I like the rest of it, odd. I'm hoping that Dedede's actual theme song is still yet to be unlocked.

Wolf's theme is great, a wonderful re-imagining of the theme from 64.

The Animal Crossing theme, even though I've never played the game, makes me smile more than a little bit, it's catchy.

But the one that wins them ALL, in my opinion, is the Mario Kart remix from the SNES game. You can't hear that song and not smile a little bit, it hits me with nostalgia overload. Ah, the memories of sucking so badly at that game.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
Ah, the music soundtrack, the only thing that was not only needed and important to the game, but actually done right.

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Is there part 2 up on rapidshare/mediafire yet? My part one hasn't downloaded yet, but It sounds good from the replies in this thread.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
menu 2...probably my favorite song in melee. i LOVE that song. i refused (still refuse) to play melee without having that song play instead of menu 1.

Bottles98

Smash Cadet
Hope this continues...I'd kill for rips of King K. Rool's theme and Bramble Blast.

Oldskool

Smash Journeyman
menu 2...probably my favorite song in melee. i LOVE that song. i refused (still refuse) to play melee without having that song play instead of menu 1.
Melee 1 menu pisses me off for some reason.

Enlong

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of music...

Speaking of the awesome music, did anyone ever translate the Latin Chanting (tm) from the first Brawl Trailer?

Kashakunaki

Smash Master
Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye! Aye!

Ah, dude... omg... win. I didn't think it could get better than SF64, but I was wrong. AND THEY DIDN'T FLUB UP WOLF'S THEME! **** YEAH! WIN!

master_link12

Smash Cadet
man this music owns I cant see why people cant be happy with this game just look at everything it has and at its great music.

dude984

Smash Cadet
...Oh, see, I thought this would be something major based on the title...you know, like a full soundtrack download??

But there's really not much that's new here. Thanks anyway, though. :)
Oh Youko...you and your music-loving tendancies...

does anyone think they'll actually release a soundtrack worldwide (unlike Melee's japan-only record)?

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
That Kirby Gourmet song, man! So many memories. Mario Kart and Starwolf are also great. And the very last one, the one with latin chorus, that new arrangement is perfect!

I wonder if Geno's Maze would have been that amazing, maybe it is in???

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Oh Youko...you and your music-loving tendancies...

does anyone think they'll actually release a soundtrack worldwide (unlike Melee's japan-only record)?
It's seem very rare to see that happen.

Top Bottom