• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl model extractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
I just thinked:

Lyn V.S Marth
Mewtwo VS Lucario
Marth VS Roy (again lol)
DK VS King K Rool
Ike VS Isaac
Snake VS GrayFox
Pikachu VS Tom Nook

But the most epic one:
IKE VS THE BLACK KNIGHT

I hope Pharrox releases the importer this week :bee: (no pressure)

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
why is everybody referrig to me, what did i did ? :laugh:
You sir have a pacman avatar. What DIDNT you do. X]
Ok enough of the spam please guys. No guarantee that it'll be out this week anyway. Gl pharrox. I hope you finish soon with little to no problems. X]

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
You sir have a pacman avatar. What DIDNT you do. X]
Ok enough of the spam please guys. No guarantee that it'll be out this week anyway. Gl pharrox. I hope you finish soon with little to no problems. X]
cool cool but what did I did? Really i dont unederstand:laugh:

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Oni Kage misinterpreted what you said and assumed that Pharrox would release the program this week.

Good luck Pharrox, take your time and make sure everything's working before you release it.

Mackorony101

Smash Cadet
"sad face"...

~Master Chief
not neccesary. You people should go make a thread and stop wasting pages on this one.

Good luck pharrox I really look forward to the model converter. Hopefully people don't jump all over you when you release it, you are doing a great job and I wish you peace after you are finished [haha].

*remove this post if needed*:psycho:

Bionate

Smash Cadet
one of those guys you see jumping over stuff
It would be kinda nice if pharox posted a couple of times a week just to let us know what's happening
btw I have a friend who is good at writing programs and is good at figuring things out if you needed help on something i could tell him about it and he might be able to help

...:::VILE:::...

Smash Ace
Pharrox can do what he wants.

If he doesn't want to visit smashboards everyday and read "WTF MAN RELEASE THE INJECTOR ALREADY, I AM TEH LEET RAPIST MASTUREBATER ALL OVER YOUR MOMS FACE NOOB A$$ (|-|33ZE!!!!!!!!!!!"

He has a life you know.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman

If he doesn't want to visit smashboards everyday and read "WTF MAN RELEASE THE INJECTOR ALREADY, I AM TEH LEET RAPIST MASTUREBATER ALL OVER YOUR MOMS FACE NOOB A$$ (|-|33ZE!!!!!!!!!!!"

He has a life you know.
>.>
Well I wasn't saying"Oh hey you have no life post everday kthnkx bai". Just asking how things are, to avoid unneccisarry spam, becuase if people expect Pharrox to post, then they wont be likely to spam anymore.

dessert fox5

Smash Cadet
gah!
Can't someone just lock this thread and have Pharrox start a new one when it's ready? We already have a hype thread, let's just let this one die already, and have him post when it's time.

Sora Master2.0

Smash Journeyman
gah!
Can't someone just lock this thread and have Pharrox start a new one when it's ready? We already have a hype thread, let's just let this one die already, and have him post when it's time.
That actually sounds like a good idea, but lets see if thats alright with Pharrox first, considering this is his thread and all.

Bionate

Smash Cadet

He has a life you know.
jeez take it easy i didn't mean to sound harsh i'm not demanding either i just want to keep on top of things
btw
I ONLY MEANT MAYBE ONCE A WEEK!
YOU DON'T NEED TO BE LIKE THAT!
sorry about that I hate 1337 speak

Kefrius

Smash Apprentice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ...:::VILE:::...

He has a life you know.

--------------------------------------------
VILE, you rock man ;)

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Update (yay!)

Okay, so I spent a good amount of time yesterday testing this, and here's the breakdown. Out of 572 trophies:

561 work
5 have errors
2 had errors that I fixed but haven't tested
3 need to be retested
1 works but is EXTREMELY inefficient (took nearly an hour to load (what the heck!?))

Since trophy models have all the same properties as their in game models, that's a pretty good representation of where things stand now. Right now adding compatibility and fixing those errors. Loading times are a problem but aren't too bad except for that one (usually about ten seconds for a detailed brres with a lot of files).

Also I'll be quitting my job tomorrow (two weeks notice), so this could either open my availability up or kill it even more (need to immediately start looking for another job).

Pharrox

Smash Journeyman
Metalgearrex is the one having efficiency problems. It's actually not so much problems with the model as it is problems with the textures taking forever to load. I wrote it so it would be able to calculate any changes made quickly, and be able to output exactly as Nintendo had it, so I have it do some extra calculations when the files are loaded. Metalgearrex has so many large textures that these calculations are causing it to run slowly. Still, it shouldn't be nearly that slow, nothing else was even close.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
HYESZ! SHOW YA MOVES!

Awesome, Pharrox. Not to put any pressure on you, but THIS WILL CHANGE BRAWL FOREVER.
When will the injector see a release date? Sorry to ask you that over used question again.
Also, will the injector be a .GUI or a CMD? Because I'm having a problem with CMD programs.

Bionate

Smash Cadet
this will make fun for me again!

so is it only trophy models that are working right now? have you tried using a model ripped from another game and or custom made ones? man this amazing! I gotta shut up before my post takes on a vibe of un-seriousness great work

IkeLawliet

Smash Apprentice
Have you taken any snapshots or video of the models in action? 500+ is a lot, I imagine you'd want to document some of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom