• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl model extractor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariokart64n

Smash Apprentice
when your doing stuff like that you really have to compromise with the model. like you can't get it perfect.. just get the best possible fit, try to hide and cut corners..

if anyone complains about the workmanship, just tell them to do better..

>also I wouldn't be making mods now, there's no converter.

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
Pardon the stupid question. I mostly just want to post in this thread since I haven't in a while. So I read earlier that the trophies in the game can be ripped. And even ripped in the T-pose!! I just wanted to confirm this. Access to the trophies knocks out a lot of the models for characters I dream of being in the game.

Can't wait for Pharrox to finish!

Plasmakirby1

Smash Journeyman
Pardon the stupid question. I mostly just want to post in this thread since I haven't in a while. So I read earlier that the trophies in the game can be ripped. And even ripped in the T-pose!! I just wanted to confirm this. Access to the trophies knocks out a lot of the models for characters I dream of being in the game.

yes, we should be able to rip them. yes, there are many trophys i would love to use.

dessert fox5

Smash Cadet

Ripped, yes.

T-posed, maybe?

Bones...No. This will be the biggest problem you will have.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
If we are just replacing models, couldn't the trophies be rigged to the bones of the model you are replacing? You know, as long as they are close enough to the original model that they aren't distored that noticably.

meleemaster500

Smash Lord
guys at facepunch worked on rigging some of brawls trophies, specifically for use in garry's mod, but good enough still the same

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
You can use trophy models, but you need to rig the bones to match the character you are overwriting, or your game could possibly crash. Trophy models will work, so why not harvest all of our models from there?
Oh, I call Goron! >:)

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
You can use trophy models, but you need to rig the bones to match the character you are overwriting, or your game could possibly crash. Trophy models will work, so why not harvest all of our models from there?
Oh, I call Goron! >:)
I call using Cuckoo's Goron!

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
NO I DOO COLIN!!!1!111one!
Goron actually wouldn't be hard... Him and DK have about he same structure.
And it's Mallow! Dam, we really need a Mallow to balance out with Geno.
MALLOW (and colin) PWNZEZ

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
NO I DOO COLIN!!!1!111one!
Goron actually wouldn't be hard... Him and DK have about he same structure.
And it's Mallow! Dam, we really need a Mallow to balance out with Geno.
MALLOW (and colin) PWNZEZ
Not Mallow, MALO! You know...

MALO!

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
I soil'd my pants.
Thats liek, the creepiest thing on the internet evah. Who would he/she/monster base as?

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
I soil'd my pants.
Thats liek, the creepiest thing on the internet evah. Who would he/she/monster base as?
I dunno, but he lets you save BIG with his discount prices at Malo Mart! Btw, Colin and Malo are children from Twilight Princess. Btw, that's not a monster, that's a baby.

B3Brawler

Smash Apprentice
n00b update for me plz

How close to being functional?

What breakthrough did he make?

Is rule 34 applicable?

Starscream

Smash Ace
If we are just replacing models, couldn't the trophies be rigged to the bones of the model you are replacing? You know, as long as they are close enough to the original model that they aren't distored that noticably.
Rig the Varia Suit trophy to Samus! The Samus model in Brawl is awful.

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
Fusion suit samus would be quite awesome.

I love who this has become an auxiliary character request thread.

dessert fox5

Smash Cadet
A Question: What about the assist trophies? Could we rename/rerig their bone structures to be used by certain characters?

KAZECoyote

Smash Cadet
Can someone post a link the updated model extractor, i dont know what page its on
or Pharrox, could you update the first post? I have to start over...

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
About when will this be done? I know it's soon, but will it be within the week, 2 weeks, month, what?

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
MAYBE a week. It would be understandable, corr--

I love this thread. <3
Anyway, would we be able to use the Forbidden 7 models, if they are there and accessible.

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Working hard to make to make Brawl the GAME OF FOREVER is what he's doing.

STUFF2o

Smash Ace
Working hard to make to make Brawl the GAME OF FOREVER is what he's doing.
This is the never-ending game! This is the never-ending game! This is the never-ending game! This is the never-ending game! This is the never-ending game! This is the never-ending game!....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom