• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Brawl/Melee] LOBSTER4 Results - Biddeford, Maine (VIDEOS UP!)

Jman115

Smash Journeyman
Dazwa you didn't upload the video of me and ben.

It is on your sd card.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Oh. I should do shout outs.

Boxman: Your backpack was delicious. I hope it wasn't your socks making the smell. If so, you sweat BBQ sauce in your feet, and you should probably see a doctor.
Dazwa: CURSES.
OBM: Thanks for the tips. :D I'm glad I got the chance to fight you, I was very excited and nervous.
Darc: We need to fight.
Keto: Anthony keeps telling me how I should have fought you. So we should fight some time.
Toil: I may have used your controller without telling you... My c-stick wasn't working, and... Well... Get yourself checked.
Watkins: JIGGLYPUFF VS. IKE NEXT TIME. COUNT ON IT.
DFunk: I'm SO SORRY DUDE. D:
Anthony: Wish we didn't have to fight in your second match. You might have placed higher. :/
Memphis: You're my favorite Sonic. You need to come to the next Maine tournament, I want to play you.
All: Will Maine ever have a low tier tournament? I want to play tournament matches with Jiggly. :D Support for balloons!

And I think I'm done. Anyone else I didn't put here is either Fatal, Captain Awesome, or I forgot about you.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
Woo! I'm considering hosting one some time this summer. Probably in the second half of August if I can actually hold one... If being the key word.

ZesuBen

Smash Journeyman
You marked the video wrong... I don't play Snake... That wasn't me. o.o

Keto

Smash Journeyman
Keto: Anthony keeps telling me how I should have fought you. So we should fight some time.

Haha if there's a tournament in the summer maybe. That'll be the only time I could.

Toil

Smash Rookie
Forgive my ignorance but who can't be played in a low tier tourny? Olimar is not top but he is above middle, is that not low enough?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Olimar usually isn't allowed in low tier tournaments, with the exception of people who add "Nolimar," where the Olimar player plays without Pikmin.

There's also solo-Climber and in rare occaisions, 1-stock Meta Knight >_>

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
1: Dazwa: I wonder when you'll just start MKing me like a farg
2: Darc: Counterpicking homo
3: OBM: GAWD those were close matches. it's very fun playing against you. SEE YOU IN A WEEK FUN TIME PARTY PARTY
4: Nuro: Hiya! Haven't seen you in awhile lolol. LOL @ you describing me to that one guy. "He's just Darc"
5: Gmork: We should play or something. Wtf Maine people being good.
5: Watkins: Fun games: Ridiculous for Ike. Sorry I had to Falco, but that was the guy I was using
7: Adept: LOL good jorb beating Leo.
7: ZesuBen: LOLOL JIGGLYPUFF IS DUMB
9: Boxman: Pick a character and do him up yo
9: C.Awesum: Sorry for yelling. Stop being a cocky farg ya butt. Pet peeve of mine
9: Keto: KETOOOOO. BAI BAI FOR WHEN YOU GO INTO THE MILITARY
9: Bonk: WHO ARE YOU
13: Joe: WHO ARE YOUUUU
13: Toil: WTF OLIMAR. HI
13: Gram: SO MANY PEOPLE I DON'T KNOW
13: DFunk: INCLUDING YOU
17: Hoggled!: LOL Almost beat Neil with pika. Nice 7 minute match
17: Chris: Hi Chris
17: Jman: JMANNNN. TOON LINK STUFFIES. HI.
17: Anthony: WTF PIT

Th0rn: LOL CORNERIA
Solar: I DON'T WANT TO **** HER I JUST WANT TO LICK HER
Banks: FIRST TIME WE DIDN'T PLAY IN TOURNEY

GIRL: NICE HAND MASSAGES. SORRY MY HANDS WERE IN TIP TOP SHAPE SO I DIDN'T NEED IT.

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
5: Watkins: Fun games: Ridiculous for Ike. Sorry I had to Falco, but that was the guy I was using.
I'm glad you did, it gives me more insight of Ike's tough matchups and something to practice, haha. I'll be more of a match for you next time, I'm practicing a few new moves that are not as Falco friendly and I know now that you need to not pick FD as a counterpick against chain grabbing characters and to avoid getting grabbed (duh).

It all came down to getting more tournament experience for us, so thanks all for the tough matches!

jellybeanjdudeispro

Smash Rookie
whaaaaaaaaaaaaa I wish I could go to a smash tournament I could but jerks would ask why the heck is there a little kid here and I would cry wahhhhhhhhhhhh i'm just 10 wwah

jellybeanjdudeispro

Smash Rookie
I have a post you should read Its intresting just type in the search bar why people think fox is better then marth thats not how many posts thats how many posts when they searched this I posted way too much how u delete

Top Bottom