• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl League *SIGN UP TODAY!*

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
Welcome to Brawl League, a league designed exclusively for competetive online brawling! Once this league grows, you'll experience Super Smash Bros. Brawl like never before as you play against people in the league to boost your league ranking and record. At the end of each month if your record and ranking is good enough you'll be invited to the League Tournament to compete against the best. The rules are as simple as they come...BRAWL!!! anything goes, there can be anything in any match, even Team Matches. However the Tournaments will only be 5-stock, no items and fought entirely on final destination so only the most skilled player wins.

Rules and Info to join the Brawl League:

1. Leave your e-mail address, brawl friend code, and brawl name here and i'll put you in the league

2. Exchange all your info using the list of league members I will create

3. After you are done league match brawling, post your days record at the Brawl League thread i will create, also put your league rank and record on your brawl comment box so others can know how good you are. (PLEASE NOTE: league matches only count if ALL of the players in the brawl is a member of the league)

4. Tell as many friends as you can to join this League so the Brawl League can grow into something big

5. The Brawl League will officially start when eight people join the league. Matches will only be counted on the weekends.

Example of information:

This is all my info E-mail tvnsimp035@aol.com Brawl Friend Code: 3222-5761-3036 Brawl Name: R-I-P. Once you join send others your info via there e-mail and have them do the same.

This is an example of what your Brawl profile (on the game) will look like once the league starts:
Name: R-I-P
Comment box: Rnk: 1 Rcd: {17-2)

Questions? Ideas? Critisize?

just send me an e-mail

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
Sounds good to me.

The only criticism I would have is having only FD as the playable level. I think there should be plenty other levels that should be allowed. Any level where the environment can deal damage to a player should be banned. Otherwise, for the most part, the remaining levels should be playable.

Anyways,

Benmiller6@yahoo.com

0989-1423-3825

Sudsy/ Pansy/ Coke/ Fudge/ Ben/ PBnJ/ ALeaf--all names I use on Brawl.

AvalancheBarrage

Smash Ace
E-mail: tsgamewizard@aol.com
Brawl Friend Code: 3222-5831-8122
Brawl Name: Puffs

Seems like fun, and a great way to up your online playing. Count me in.

Though FD is great and all, only FD gets old, so I'd say neutral stages only, but thats just me.

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
E-mail: tsgamewizard@aol.com
Brawl Friend Code: 3222-5831-8122
Brawl Name: Puffs

Seems like fun, and a great way to up your online playing. Count me in.

Though FD is great and all, only FD gets old, so I'd say neutral stages only, but thats just me.
FD is only mandatory for the tournaments at the end of the month, but I will initiate neutral stages such as smashville for the tournaments as well but other than that any stage is allowed for regular Brawl League matches

RuMpLe-sTiLt-sKiN

Smash Rookie
Name: Rumpa

Friend Code: 2234 8567 7272

Email: astudillo_alex@hotmail.com
-----------------------------------------

When do we start? And also, how will the rankings be worked out? Will there be a point system? Example, 3 points for a win, 1 point for a loss and 0 points for a no show.

tvnsimp035

Smash Cadet
Thanks guys for signing up, now register your fellow members on the Members List and afterwards proceed to the Main Thread where you will get the rest of the info.

BMX

Smash Lord
Email:smokybender@hotmail.com

Brawl COde:4983-4590-2993

Brawl Name:BMX

Its time for a revolution.

lilthunder91013

Smash Cadet
sign me up but i dont usually check on my e-mail but u can try anyway

FC: 3652-0212-2101
E-mail: lilthunders910
Brawl name: MW or Mark i thinking of changing to the second but i haven't yet

DN Reno

Smash Journeyman
I'm in:

FC: 4339-2423-4792
Email: PM me
Brawl name: Reno

no joke

Smash Rookie
wanna join league

Team all bad

FC: 0301-9459-2131

TG: k-dub TG: No joke

AIM: kirkie11

(1V1) both

(2v2) both

we both play on the same wii

mcseamus0

Smash Rookie
I want in

My name is Mike

FC; 0216-0493-3577

I use the name Mike or COFF when I play.

My email is msc5102@psu.edu

I'm excited to be in a league; I wanna see how good I am if at all haha.

tommyx

Smash Rookie
I know three people that want play?

Hey! I know three people that want to play but only have one Friend Code. It me, my brother and his friend.

The email is Tomx_warrior45@yahoo.com
The Smash brawl code is: 2878-9419-9231
And as of right now all the records are: ( 0-0)

Also is Smash League tournament is it just 1on1 or 2vs2 or both?

Please email me back if you any questions about our information?

Top Bottom