• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

brawl in skool 2morrow

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
after kicking arse and taking names today with meh falco in melee im gonna bring my wii tomorow in skool to play some barwl. Lets hope im just as good lol. Gonna be a 4 way thats kinda new for me :o

D.B.K.

Smash Ace
NNID
tinyfuses
Okay? Good luck tomorrow but you probably shouldn't have made a thread about this.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ah, after school Smash, how I miss those four years ago. Also, do you have good experience with Brawl? Most of the characters has changed in a big way, so don't forget that.

JUDGE

Smash Lord
oh cool
good luck then^^
but really, you don't have to make a thread about it ;)

Rigor Mortis

Smash Journeyman
Ah, after school Smash, how I miss those four years ago. Also, do you have good experience with Brawl? Most of the characters has changed in a big way, so don't forget that.
No i practice in brawl just like in any other fighting game, its that i havent played other people besides my brothers in brawl.

Top Bottom