• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawl IC Finder and Chatroom

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
dude man update this friend finder u make it suck!!
do you know me? do you know what my daily life consists of? what the hell do you know about my work load? why don't you back the **** off and let me run my own topic instead of being a ****, huh? how does that sound?

Kage Me

Smash Ace
See, I knew there was another IC main in the Netherlands. Just wasn't entirely sure who it was...

You do realise you are a threat to my "Best IC in the Netherlands" position, yes? =p

ch33s3

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure I'm the only IC (aside from blackanese, who just uses them randomly) in NY that matters...so what was with all that discussion above?

Fhd

Smash Rookie
Hello,

I am an IC, iv been on aib a while but just got a smashboards account

I live in Ohio
Brawl FC-2835 9769 2901
and i would travel 15 min to go play smash with someone else, i dont like car rides.

Dev2000

Smash Lord
See, I knew there was another IC main in the Netherlands. Just wasn't entirely sure who it was...

You do realise you are a threat to my "Best IC in the Netherlands" position, yes? =p
Talking about me? :p ah well
we'll see who's the best sometime i think you are cause i still have to improbe ALOT before i can call myself even near "The best"
but soon enough FEEL THREATENED LITTLE GRASHOPPER lmao

Dev2000

Smash Lord
i could live with both of the options :p
The netherlands is too small for more people actually being smart enough to make an account here or youtube "Ice climbers brawl"
or find out they can attack seperately

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
The post where you snapped at the guy when he asked about you updating this thread. I figured you got tired of updating it, lol. =/

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
The post where you snapped at the guy when he asked about you updating this thread. I figured you got tired of updating it, lol. =/

i got side tracked by school and wasn't here for a long time. when i came back to see people complaining about my inactivity/telling me to do things i got pretty pissed.

YUNq PHR3$H

Smash Journeyman
Name: PHR3$H Da BO$$
How far are you willing to travel for Smash? The minimum is New Jersey but idk
Yahoo:yunqphresh1@yahoo.com
Myspace ^_^:fasassiah
Aim flow: PHR3SH DA BOSS
Brawl fc: 2835-9866-4814

I Posted This Thing Like A While Ago
&& Im Still Not Put Up At The Ic Finder On The 1st Page .
Wth. What's Up Widd Dat <__<
.__.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Name: ksizzle
How far are you willing to travel for Smash? : I can travel the country
E-Mail address: kelvintoogood@yahoo.com
AIM: KelvinTooGood

Iceys are awesome.

Last edited:

Teh Future

Smash Master
Community Name (i.e. Nickname and/or Tag): Fewchure
Location (City, State, Country, Continent): STL MO
How far are you willing to travel for Smash?- Depends on if I can get off work and how far other people are willing to drive.
E-Mail address: the_real_david_polcyn@yahoo.com
Instant Messaging (AIM/MSN/Yahoo): none ;)
Wii #: I dont know
Brawl FC: lol wifi

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
Community Name (i.e. Nickname and/or Tag): Fewchure
Location (City, State, Country, Continent): STL MO
How far are you willing to travel for Smash?- Depends on if I can get off work and how far other people are willing to drive.
E-Mail address: the_real_david_polcyn@yahoo.com
Instant Messaging (AIM/MSN/Yahoo): none ;)
Wii #: I dont know
Brawl FC: lol wifi
so wait, where do you live?

rocklee10

Smash Journeyman
rocklee10 (Tag is Lee10)
N/A, AZ, USA, North America.
About 30 miles, it really depends on how much gas/money I got.
N/A
I have AIM, but I forgot how to use it 0.o But if you want to AIM, I'll figure it out.
Wii # Under my avatar.
Brawl FC Under my avatar.

Hello people, I'm not really an IC main, but IC's is one of my secondaries. Like 7-9 months ago, I picked up IC's without knowing they even had a CG, than after playing one on Wi-Fi, I could use the D-throw > Nana SH > Fair spike three times on my opponents, after I found out the IC's weren't really that good without the CG's, and that they had/required multiple CG's, I tried to use them, but never could master them, so I gave up and use Falco instead. But as of just today, I was looking through the characters to choose who to use in a Wi-Fi friendly, and I saw IC's, and remembered using them, so I picked them, in the Wi-Fi match, my opponent picked toon Link, and he's got a pretty good TL, (A very good Link,) and I CG'd his butt all over FD, I 2 stocked the best TL player I know, with only 8% on Popo, with a character(s) I've not used for months, so after loosing to his Falco with my Falco, I beat his Falco with my Fox, and than I picked IC's again, and he picked Link, his best character, and again, Fthrow > Dthrow > Spike > Dthrow > Dthrow > Dthrow > Spike off stage for the win, I was like 0.o
So Your probably sick of reading, but this is the story of how I picked up IC's. (:

The Filth

Smash Lord
No other IC from the UK :(?
Cooee.

I'm swapping mains from snake. Do you go to many tournies my friend?

Dooan
Manchester, England
Dpends on funds, I'm heading to SVB near london though, and thinking attending the east midlands Ranbats
MSN: daz_nick@hotmail.com

I'm aiming to be the best icies in the UK, but doesn't look like i'll have much if any competition =[

Prawn

Smash Master
BananaHammock
Marlborough, Massachusetts
Pretty far depending on the event or whatever.
AIM: SicTransitPaul

r3d d09

Smash Master
community Name r3d d09
Location Bluffdale,Utah
How far are you willing to travel for Smash? 2 hours, unless I become tons better. then I will go OOS
E-Mail address r3dd09@gmail.com r3dd09@vzw.blackberry.net (main)
Instant Messaging AIM r3dd0909 (yes two 09's) msn my first email

I'd like to get some help with my grabbing game and desync stuff as well. other than those two. I'm a pretty decent IC

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
I would so need someone as my sensei for teaching me ICs =(

No but seriously, I'm from Canada Qc. and would totally love to have someone tutor me the way of the climbers. I'm really only good with them on the NES :3!

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I would so need someone as my sensei for teaching me ICs =(

No but seriously, I'm from Canada Qc. and would totally love to have someone tutor me the way of the climbers. I'm really only good with them on the NES :3!
lol good ol NES, if u live in quebec ask swordguard to train if (>.> if he will lol)

Community Name (i.e. Nickname and/or Tag): Tin Man (tag is T.Man)
Location (City, State, Country, Continent): Thornhill, Ontario, Canada, North America
How far are you willing to travel for Smash?- Depends on if I can get off work and how far other people are willing to drive. Also depends on if i can go places without my parents knowing cause they wont let me go to USA (pretty sure) so if there were 1 day USA tourneys then that I could arange something while they are at the cottage without me like I do for 1 day Ontario tourneys)
E-Mail address: I don't give this out so easily
Instant Messaging (AIM/MSN/Yahoo): I only have MSN and once again, I don't give this out so easily (I give it mostly only to canadians)
Wii #: 5690 5529 4409 1044
Brawl FC: 3695-0027-5677 (wifi ftw, even with ICS :laugh:)

Terra~

Smash Journeyman
:O! Tin Man you must be an Oracle or have divine powers or something. Swordgard is my sensei now :D At least I call him that until it irritates him :D!

He's helped me quite a bit, but I have to practice what he's told me now!

Top Bottom